Check your account email address ×

Twitter, Facebook and Now Youtube

1 hour ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Deepfaggot please add this to your autobiography.

Might need a dedicated chapter.

Biden contacted Freedomsledder too and ask us to tell you to STFU. His request was declined :bc:

13 minutes ago, 01mxz800 said:

should ban both parties and let the american people think for themselves again:read:

no one is holding a gun to people's heads and forcing them to vote D or R.... Americans are just fuckin stoopid 

• Sad 1

2 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Deepfaggot please add this to your autobiography.

Might need a dedicated chapter.

I am NEVER reading, watching or clicking on your links.  Go ahead and summarize.  Then it will surely make it into your stupidity thread.  It's funny, since I made that thread you never state anything anymore.  It's almost like you know you are completely wrong and don't want to be called out.

6 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

I am NEVER reading, watching or clicking on your links.  Go ahead and summarize.  Then it will surely make it into your stupidity thread.  It's funny, since I made that thread you never state anything anymore.  It's almost like you know you are completely wrong and don't want to be called out.

Keep documenting your own ignorance then.:lol:

• Like 1

As more facts are revealed, of course it was the Obama admin behind the recent censorship of Americans.

Now you know who your fascist is.

Michael and Matt both voted for Biden and are now calling him a traitor.

Deepfaggot please add this to your autobiography, it must be getting thick, like your skull.

• Gold Member

This a problematic and I believe it goes well beyond party lines. This blatant blending of big government and big business is a scary proposition.  Especially when you consider just how much each controls our world. We blow a gasket if you show the baby Jesus in school but we don't bat an eye at Telcom 1: tracking our calls & 2: handing that information over to the government whenever they ask.

• Thanks 1

• Gold Member
2 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

This a problematic and I believe it goes well beyond party lines. This blatant blending of big government and big business is a scary proposition.  Especially when you consider just how much each controls our world. We blow a gasket if you show the baby Jesus in school but we don't bat an eye at Telcom 1: tracking our calls & 2: handing that information over to the government whenever they ask.

And now we learn that the government is working with these companies to not only track everything we do but shut it down if the powers that be disapprove.