Check your account email address ×

Harvard now offering Taylor Swift course credit

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, ArcticCrusher said:

I'm much more successful than you though, from an education stance and more importantly from a TNW one.

:lol:

You could have Bezo’s TNW and from what I see….you’d still be considered a fucking moron :lol:  Absolute dumb as fuck :thumbsup:

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Does Canada have an institution comparable to Harvard :snack:  

You act like Harvard carries the same prestige it did from 20 years ago, and earlier.  It's become nothing more than a far left, ultra liberal, establishment for kids who don't want a real job when they graduate.  FFS, look at what the topic is that's being discussed ... Taylor Swift??  Really?

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

• Gold Member
18 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

You could have Bezo’s TNW and from what I see….you’d still be considered a fucking moron :lol:  Absolute dumb as fuck :thumbsup:

So he'd be like you but rich?  :news:

• Haha 4

29 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Does Canada have an institution comparable to Harvard :snack:  

Fuck no, thank god :lol:

I believe it has one of the worst ratings for free speech too. Sounds dreamy.

20 minutes ago, Bontz said:

You act like Harvard carries the same prestige it did from 20 years ago, and earlier.  It's become nothing more than a far left, ultra liberal, establishment for kids who don't want a real job when they graduate.  FFS, look at what the topic is that's being discussed ... Taylor Swift??  Really?

:lol: So dumb :lol: 

50 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

There aren't any in bumb fuck.  At least not yet.

So you live in Bumb Fuck? Sounds like a dirty stinky place to call home , neighbour is a piece of shit I bet.

1 minute ago, HSR said:

Spoken like a true Swiftie :thumbsup:

Art, it’s a thing. Try google 

This is just like the sorority/ fraternity thing that pissed you off. Or the girl serving a glass of wine at a restaurant that got you riled up

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Art, it’s a thing. Try google 

This is just like the sorority/ fraternity thing that pissed you off. Or the girl serving a glass of wine at a restaurant that got you riled up

So you're cool with a Transgender teacher , teaching kids about the success of Taylor Swift. I think Jim calls guys like that skeevy or something like that.

4 minutes ago, HSR said:

So you're cool with a Transgender teacher , teaching kids about the success of Taylor Swift. I think Jim calls guys like that skeevy or something like that.

So you’re not and that’s why you started another thread like this. I hope you feel a little better bud and that this doesn’t affect you too bad

12 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

So you’re not and that’s why you started another thread like this. I hope you feel a little better bud and that this doesn’t affect you too bad

It's a current event, obviously not for you. Stick to chasing MC and SR around, it seems to make you feel better even though they don't affect you at all :lol:

Please quit looking for a gotcha on me thanks.

9 minutes ago, HSR said:

It's a current event, obviously not for you. Stick to chasing MC and SR around, it seems to make you feel better even though they don't affect you at all :lol:

Please quit looking for a gotcha on me thanks.

You’re upset that a prestigious American university is teaching about Taylor Swift. It’s an art class bud…..don’t let it bother you. We’ve all seen how quick you get triggered with mundane shit like this

BTW you quoted me and instigated this and yet somehow now want me to quit :lol: Dummy 

• Haha 2