Check your account email address ×

Harvard now offering Taylor Swift course credit

1 hour ago, HSR said:

I've never met a trans person have you?

we have onr that drive for us, jury is still out on which side of the fence he/she started on, has a better attitude and sense of humor than most here and never tries to push, again he or she's  lifstyle on anybody:pc:

2 hours ago, Skidooski said:

It’s an art class bud

English course actually but don't let any facts stand in the way of your protest!!!!!:lmao: Did you even read the link FFS? :lol: It's a Transgender man to woman English professor teaching an english course on Taylor fucking Swift. Where did you come up with art or did that just suit your narrative?

What sorority were you in Cumma Cutt Macockoff ? 

• Platinum Contributing Member
6 hours ago, HSR said:

English course actually but don't let any facts stand in the way of your protest!!!!!:lmao: Did you even read the link FFS? :lol: It's a Transgender man to woman English professor teaching an english course on Taylor fucking Swift. Where did you come up with art or did that just suit your narrative?

What sorority were you in Cumma Cutt Macockoff ? 

Your more dumberer then you sound if you think I read a link about Taylor Swift....lol You were obviously pissed off about this for some reason and I just wanted to help you on your journey 

How many times a day do you get triggered?   :news:  

10 hours ago, Bontz said:

You act like Harvard carries the same prestige it did from 20 years ago, and earlier.  It's become nothing more than a far left, ultra liberal, establishment for kids who don't want a real job when they graduate.  FFS, look at what the topic is that's being discussed ... Taylor Swift??  Really?

Harvard has never been a stellar undergraduate school, but a great grad school.

3 hours ago, Skidooski said:

Your more dumberer then you sound if you think I read a link about Taylor Swift....lol You were obviously pissed off about this for some reason and I just wanted to help you on your journey 

How many times a day do you get triggered?   :news:  

Nice :backpeddle: .

Pissed off? Why would I be,, this if fucking hilarious as is your attempt to be edgy :lol:

How many times did you stomp your feet and say "Art"? That's funny!!!

Sorry I said something bad about your Taylor.

Take a look at the thing that Dooski thinks should be teaching kids in Harvard.SMFH. He's gone full badger mode :lmao: Whatever I say,he says opposite :lol:

This thing shouldn't be teaching period. The Kelce relationship is ART right Dooski :owned:

3 hours ago, Deephaven said:

Harvard has never been a stellar undergraduate school, but a great grad school.

Sounds like shitty school to be at in America.

The oldest institution of higher learning in the United States has been named the worst for free speech in the nation. Harvard University, originally founded by Puritans fleeing England in search of tolerance, scored 0.0 out of a possible 100 points on this year's College Free Speech Rankings.Sep 14, 2023

1 hour ago, Skidooski said:

Taylor Swift Great GIF - Taylor Swift Great Thumbs Up GIFs

Hey on the bright side, you and Snowrider found common ground. You both feel TG teachers are ok for our kids in the classroom. I'm amazed Jim hasn't chimed in as he's been very vocally against this kinda thing. He usually refers to people like you as skeevy. He must be too busy trying to find a similar link to a Canadian education facility as another whataboutism. Or maybe had another change of heart :lol:

Him giving you likes while staying quiet tells me everything:lmao:

3 minutes ago, HSR said:

Hey on the bright side, you and Snowrider found common ground. You both feel TG teachers are ok for our kids in the classroom. I'm amazed Jim hasn't chimed in as he's been very vocally against this kinda thing. He usually refers to people like you as skeevy. He must be too busy trying to find a similar link to a Canadian education facility as another whataboutism. Or maybe had another change of heart :lol:

Him giving you likes while staying quiet tells me everything:lmao:

Obsessed and rent free….bless your heart.😂

48 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Obsessed and rent free….bless your heart.😂

No matter how many times he gets smacked around he just gets right back up and begs for more.....weird

Blog | Bozo the clown, Classic toys, Interactive lessons

Edited by Skidooski
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, HSR said:

Sounds like shitty school to be at in America.

The oldest institution of higher learning in the United States has been named the worst for free speech in the nation. Harvard University, originally founded by Puritans fleeing England in search of tolerance, scored 0.0 out of a possible 100 points on this year's College Free Speech Rankings.Sep 14, 2023

It could be worse, their score could be a negative number....:dunno::lol:

18 hours ago, HSR said:

Dear god the US and their celebs :lmao: I can't believe this is real.SMFH. Imagine paying for your kid to learn about Taylor Swift???

https://english.fas.harvard.edu/news/taylor-swift-harvards-version

I think the same about a course in Greek mythology.  I'm going to spend time and money to study something that isn't real.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

I think the same about a course in Greek mythology.  I'm going to spend time and money to study something that isn't real.

No shit :bc: This is just taking stupid to a whole new level. Sad to watch almost. I guess we are in the minority here :dunno: