Check your account email address ×

Goodbye Nikki

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

Coming from you thats hilarious.  Piece of crap.  Well there's a new one.  Wow.  You are seriously unhinged.  :lol: 

Sorry I left out insecure in front of crap.  Unhinged, lol.  You are the one that hates me.

15 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Come election day, there will be 2 maybe 3 legitimate choices on the ballot.  Choose wisely.

Knowing that republicans would have a better chance without Trump, I’m hoping people choose wisely long before Election Day. But something tells me there’s not a whole lot of strategic thinking going on in most.

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Coming from you thats hilarious.  Piece of crap.  Well there's a new one.  Wow.  You are seriously unhinged.  :lol: 

He's definitely got a screw loose that's for sure

8 hours ago, Deephaven said:

He's too dumb to comprehend.  

21 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

They all negotiate like him as well.  Just yell random shit at your opponent and when it doesn't get your point across call them names.  Childish bs that doesn't work here and sure the hell isn't presidential.

18 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

You are a piece of crap and don't discuss anyways.  It's all childish on your behalf.

14 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Sorry I left out insecure in front of crap.  Unhinged, lol.  You are the one that hates me.

4 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

You simpletons only like people that post the same opinions you have.  Must be too threatening when something makes you challenge your own beliefs.

FFS man….look in the mirror.

• Thanks 2

1 hour ago, Rigid1 said:

He's definitely got a screw loose that's for sure

1 hour ago, Rigid1 said:

Dp

1 hour ago, Rigid1 said:

Dp

May want to tighten up that screw on your post button too, you seem a little unhinged here :bc:

Just now, HSR said:

May want to tighten up that screw on your post button too, you seem a little unhinged here :bc:

Hit submit reply, didn't do anything, hit it again, waited a minute, still nothing, hit it again and 3 posts..no biggie, it seems to happen to others occasionally too

11 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Hit submit reply, didn't do anything, hit it again, waited a minute, still nothing, hit it again and 3 posts..no biggie, it seems to happen to others occasionally too

If there is page 3 and you are on page 2 that is what happens.  Or any page less than the last.

36 minutes ago, HSR said:

That’s it…not going to reprimand DH for his juvenile name calling?🤔

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

That’s it…not going to reprimand DH for his juvenile name calling?🤔

No I only do that to the kids who call me names :bc: Like you :thumbsup::owned:

1 hour ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Might want to fix the site.

Is there an issue you'd like to report? Are you having a problem with the site software? 

What seems to be YOUR problem :dunno: 

2 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Didn't offend me at all, we're used to it.  I thought you said you followed Jamie Dimon closely.  Didn't he say that this tactic of demonizing Trump supporters needs to stop as its backfiring?  I didn't need Dimon to tell me that, its obvious.

Just because you follow someone doesn't mean you have to act like them... TRUMPER

:slapping:.

:roflcrying: