Check your account email address ×

Raising Cane’s Founder Todd Graves

Just now, DriftBusta said:

Never heard of Raising Canes  :dunno: 

Seriously?  They've been gaining popularity around here (well, Minneapolis/St.Paul metro area) for a while now.  Does this look familiar?

image.png.8946fa2fcb08258e3b4529fccc7c6ee9.png

5 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Never heard of Raising Canes  :dunno: 

You haven't missed anything.  All chicken fingers and they aren't even good.  Shocking something so simple and gross is growing.  Unlike Krispy Kreme I sadly think they will make it as there are a shitload of kids that only eat hot dogs and chicken fingers.  Ie, the restaurant exists solely due to parenting failures and it is growing wickedly fast.

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, Deephaven said:

You haven't missed anything.  All chicken fingers and they aren't even good.  Shocking something so simple and gross is growing.  Unlike Krispy Kreme I sadly think they will make it as there are a shitload of kids that only eat hot dogs and chicken fingers.  Ie, the restaurant exists solely due to parenting failures and it is growing wickedly fast.

FFS…settle down drama queen.😂

• Thanks 1

Deep fried fingers and fries with high calorie sauce and people wonder why the country is full of fat fucks.  I think all the chicken places are overrated - how many ways can one deep fry breaded fingers.  

Kwik Trip or Chester’s chicken is just as good :thumbsup:

2 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

FFS…settle down drama queen.😂

Well I guess i can cross Raising Canes off the list if one every comes around.  Seriously, we have more fast food chains come and go, I've lost track.  

2 hours ago, SnowRider said:

Deep fried fingers and fries with high calorie sauce and people wonder why the country is full of fat fucks.  I think all the chicken places are overrated - how many ways can one deep fry breaded fingers.  

Kwik Trip or Chester’s chicken is just as good :thumbsup:

I liked Boston Market, but they've gone bust around here.  Pretty hard to eff up a roasted chicken with various veggies.  I hate fried food in general.

Edited by DriftBusta
  • Like 2

Just now, DriftBusta said:

I liked Boston Market, but they've gone bust around here.  Pretty hard to eff up a roasted chicken with various veggies.  I hate friend food in general.

Local place here makes broasted chicken and it’s light years ahead of fried chicken anyone can make.  

Raising Canes big selling points is they are never frozen chicken tenders.  They are good but nothing to wait in line for. 

Well fuck…I posted it because I thought it was interesting to hear how he raised the money to open the joint. Guess I didn’t realize that chicken fingers are responsible for the fall of The United States.😂

Edited by Jimmy Snacks
  • Haha 9

2 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Local place here makes broasted chicken and it’s light years ahead of fried chicken anyone can make.  

Raising Canes big selling points is they are never frozen chicken tenders.  They are good but nothing to wait in line for. 

You realize that broasting is still cooking the chicken in oil.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

You realize that broasting is still cooking the chicken in oil.

I do - watch them make it.  Point is if you’re gonna eat basically fried chicken - local broasted is much better IMO.  

• Like 1

1 minute ago, SnowRider said:

I do - watch them make it.  Point is if you’re gonna eat basically fried chicken - local broasted is much better IMO.  

Ive had broasted. I much perfer air frying. :)

29 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Well fuck…I posted it because I thought it was interesting to hear how he raised the money to open the joint. Guess I didn’t realize that chicken fingers are responsible for the fall of The United States.😂

You've started quite the brouhaha.  :lol: 

• Haha 3

36 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

No shit, Debbie Downer and Eeyore sure showed you with their unwavering wisdom. :lmao:

• Haha 1