Check your account email address ×

“The defendant stands alone in American history for his alleged crimes,” Pearce wrote. “No other president has engaged in conspiracy and obstruction to overturn valid election results and illegitimately retain power.”

“The defendant attempts to rewrite the indictment, claiming that it charges him with wholly innocuous, perhaps even admirable conduct — sharing his opinions about election fraud and seeking election integrity,” wrote assistant special counsel James Pearce in the filing, “when in fact it clearly describes the defendant’s fraudulent use of knowingly false statements as weapons in furtherance of his criminal plans.” 

https://www.salon.com/2023/11/07/defendant-stands-alone-in-american-history-smith-filing-torches-claim-signals-new-evidence/

the filing... 

https://www.documentcloud.org/documents/24122204-trumpfiling 

Screenshot_20230825-150656.png.68619ba5e11136e1eb507a423f28f2ac.png

4 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

sorry, nothing good the Atlantic this afternoon. 

did you follow the link for the filing?  

Why would I?  I knew months ago this was an unprecedented abuse of power by the DOJ, and outlets like Salon and Atlantic are elitist propaganda arms.  And to think you think this is about boomers.  You're what they call a "useful idiot" or an aparatchnik to those same elitists.  :lol: 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Why would I?  I knew months ago this was an unprecedented abuse of power by the DOJ, and outlets like Salon and Atlantic are elitist propaganda arms.  And to think you think this is about boomers.  You're what they call a "useful idiot" or an aparatchnik to those same elitists.  :lol: 

and you're what to Trump?  

aside from a potential grifting opportunity and cannon fodder 

8 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

and you're what to Trump?  

aside from a potential grifting opportunity and cannon fodder 

I support Trump because he's a disruptor.  Not because I like him, or think he's going to unite this divided country.  If you can't see by now the corruption and bias in the government and the media, well good luck.  He confronted it, and thats why he's being persecuted.   I make my opinions known to anyone who asks.  I don't march in protests and I don't contribute a dime to political campaigns.  Wtf do you do, other than spew liberal talking points generated by garbage propaganda outlets, run by self absorbed elitist scumbags who are dividing the country over everything from race, gender and even age.  Well done Beavis.  

2 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I support Trump because he's a disruptor.  Not because I like him, or think he's going to unite this divided country.  If you can't see by now the corruption and bias in the government and the media, well good luck.  He confronted it, and thats why he's being persecuted.   I make my opinions known to anyone who asks.  I don't march in protests and I don't contribute a dime to political campaigns.  Wtf do you do, other than spew liberal talking points generated by garbage propaganda outlets, run by self absorbed elitist scumbags who are dividing the country over everything from race, gender and even age.  Well done Beavis.  

I irritate you and the rest of the Trumpkins here with anti Trump rhetoric... it's quite amusing.

Just now, Crnr2Crnr said:

I irritate you and the rest of the Trumpkins here with anti Trump rhetoric... it's quite amusing.

And liberals have always amused me as well in their smug ignorance, trust me.  But go ahead look to start arguments and call people names.  Got your Biden 24 sticker mounted up on the minivan yet?  Nerd.  :lol: 

2 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

And liberals have always amused me as well in their smug ignorance, trust me.  But go ahead look to start arguments and call people names.  Got your Biden 24 sticker mounted up on the minivan yet?  Nerd.  :lol: 

liberals are much more easy to mock and easily done, moderates are just boring, but it's you silly fuckers in the red hats I really enjoy poking.