Check your account email address ×

300,000 pro Palestinian protestors on Washington.

3 hours ago, HSR said:

:bc: It's all good. With the new guidelines in place it's clear what is bannable and what is acceptable on FS:thumbsup:

I have my own guidelines, that’s what I go by. Falls under the category of “decent human being“.  In the past, you have violated those guidelines regarding my personal life and profession. I am hoping we can move past that now.  By the way, if you’re going to cite guidelines, don’t you think they should be in writing? Because there’s still nothing about names.  

:bc: 

7 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I have my own guidelines, that’s what I go by. Falls under the category of “decent human being“.  In the past, you have violated those guidelines regarding my personal life and profession. I am hoping we can move past that now.  By the way, if you’re going to cite guidelines, don’t you think they should be in writing? Because there’s still nothing about names.  

:bc: 

Please don't ban me then :lol::bc:

Why does it have to be in writing? Is it not official until it's explained to you in writing? C'mon don't be like this. You're always trying to challenge people here. 

Unless you plan on suing us :dunno::lmao:

• Gold Member
3 hours ago, Anler said:

Those patriots are terrorist just like Hamas!

You mean like cooking babies in ovens?  Or decapitating babys?  Like hamas?  Ya if we rid the world of every muslim it would be a good start.  Ya I said it.  

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Anler said:

Who do you think caused more damage, these protestors or the MAGA jan 6th people? 

Has there been much damage done this time? I haven't seen much up here on the news.

46 minutes ago, HSR said:

Has there been much damage done this time? I haven't seen much up here on the news.

Still nothing on my news, but I did here on radio about a poor fellow who fell and bumped his head and died while having a discussion. :dunno:

14 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Still nothing on my news, but I did here on radio about a poor fellow who fell and bumped his head and died while having a discussion. :dunno:

See why forums are safer :bc::lmao:

3 hours ago, poopooforme said:

You mean like cooking babies in ovens?  Or decapitating babys?  Like hamas?  Ya if we rid the world of every muslim it would be a good start.  Ya I said it.  

You sound like Hitler 

3 hours ago, HSR said:

Please don't ban me then :lol::bc:

Why does it have to be in writing? Is it not official until it's explained to you in writing? C'mon don't be like this. You're always trying to challenge people here. 

Unless you plan on suing us :dunno::lmao:

Newsflash, you deserve to be challenged.  I also love how you say "us".  :lol: I'm asking on behalf of the entire membership who just might not be up on all your little personal  battles with a half dozen folks here.  Try not to be so serious.  Its just the internet dude.  :dunno: