Check your account email address ×

What the Hell is going on up there?

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

Vive le Canada!  :lol: 

I take it from the amount you sled up here that you love Canada too :bc: How many years have you been riding up here?

3 minutes ago, HSR said:

I take it from the amount you sled up here that you love Canada too :bc: How many years have you been riding up here?

I do love the Quebec trails, but your politics are even more fucked than ours.  97 was my first trip up there, and it was the only place we rode fo 10 years, usually by saddlebag.  Started riding there again in 19, then covid, and then again 2 seasons ago.  The border is 20 minutes from our camp which is pretty nice.

8 hours ago, awful knawful said:

Canada is the best. No doubt. Less fags and way less retards.

3 hours ago, awful knawful said:

I didn't say there was zero fags or retards.

We do have Justin, and unfortunately, you.

Glad you clarified.  Was wondering wtf.  Less it sure doesn't seem like due to retards like Lloyd.

As much as I liked Harper, he also didn’t know when to call it quits 

the cbc and liberals ran for years on an anti Harper campaign, not necessarily an anti conservative one. If Harper would have stepped down we might not have even got this full authoritarian Trudeau debacle. 

if Trudeau steps down, freeland is right there to try to usurp power and she’s just as disgusting if not even worse than Trudeau. We might see a power grab implosion if he steps down. I don’t think freeland can win a GE, I think most people realize that she’s just Trudeau on steroids 

35 minutes ago, ACE said:

Supposedly Trudeau is giving a carbon tax break to the east but not the west?

Yup announced a carve out of the carbon tax for heating oil in the Atlantic provinces with that smug "I'm a hero" look.

The next day the rest of Canada cried foul and he's looking foolish trying to stand his ground.Epic failure.

I love it. Lately he is his own worst enemy.

30 minutes ago, HSR said:

Yup announced a carve out of the carbon tax for heating oil in the Atlantic provinces with that smug "I'm a hero" look.

The next day the rest of Canada cried foul and he's looking foolish trying to stand his ground.Epic failure.

I love it. Lately he is his own worst enemy.

He always has been his worst enemy but he paid the media to fluff him 

it seems like even the CBC is getting nervous about Trudeau because he’s failing so bad. If an election were to be called today, Pierre very well may get a majority and the CBC may get defunded 

so it’s interesting to see if they’ll turn on Trudeau hard in an attempt to save themselves 

1 hour ago, ACE said:

Supposedly Trudeau is giving a carbon tax break to the east but not the west?

Gonna be a vote in the house Monday expanding that to the rest of the country.  Even NDP has said they are gonna vote with the CPC.

Just now, ArcticCrusher said:

Gonna be a vote in the house Monday expanding that to the rest of the country.  Even NDP has said they are gonna vote with the CPC.

Sask said they’ll refuse to collect it 

• Like 1