Check your account email address ×

Tucker is a G

• Gold Member

Tucker Carlson really is a solid dude.

Always thought he was a dork but this Guy talks Hookers , Coke , Weed , Boozing. Regular fucking Guy. :lmao:

Best thing he ever did was get off Mainstream News . 

1 hour ago, EvilBird said:

Always thought he was a dork but this Guy talks Hookers , Coke , Weed , Boozing. Regular fucking Guy. :lmao:

That kind of talk would be the death of him if he tried to be a FS admin!!!

Ask me how I know :roflcrying:

1 minute ago, Skidooski said:

That was post #3....again nice job!

I appreciate that, nobody EVER thanks the Hall Monitors around here :bc:

As you know we take our job here SUPER serious so any kudos we get,,,we take!!!!!!!!!!

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, HSR said:

As you know we take our job here SUPER serious so any kudos we get,,,we take!!!!!!!!!!

So how long are you going to be able to keep up this whole 'fake as fuck kill them with kindness' routine? How long until your a quitter?  :news: 

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

So how long are you going to be able to keep up this whole 'fake as fuck kill them with kindness' routine? How long until your a quitter?  :news: 

Just say something like, "Any kid who pays $100 for a cut of meat should be slapped upside their head" .... you'll probably end up banned instead of getting the patronizing / fake kindness responses :lol:

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Bontz said:

Just say something like, "Any kid who pays $100 for a cut of meat should be slapped upside their head" .... you'll probably end up banned instead of getting the patronizing / fake kindness responses :lol:

You're really invested in this, arent you Pugsly.

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, Bontz said:

Screenshot_20231021_131837_Facebook.jpg

1 hour ago, Skidooski said:

I don't know what you are insinuating :news:

28 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

You're really invested in this, arent you Pugsly.

Shit :lol: ... who needs to be invested when someone like the Drama Queen is around?  I don't even need to post anymore and the queen still tags/references me ... which is pretty cringy actually.  And then there's you, licking HSR's taint every chance you get, using the same old schtick.   So no, I would hardly call that being "invested" but you go ahead and go with that, Internet Hero :thumb:

1 minute ago, Bontz said:

Shit :lol: ... who needs to be invested when someone like the Drama Queen is around?  I don't even need to post anymore and the queen still tags/references me ... which is pretty cringy actually.  And then there's you, licking HSR's taint every chance you get, using the same old schtick.   So no, I would hardly call that being "invested" but you go ahead and go with that, Internet Hero :thumb:

Cheer up Pugsly!

1 minute ago, Bontz said:

He’ll move on to another personality in time :lol:

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, HSR said:

You’re awfully sensitive for somebody who claims to be thick skinned. If you haven’t noticed by now, much of what you just mentioned, was just return Fire.  :lol:  :bc: Hint: I didn’t really mean it.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

You’re awfully sensitive for somebody who claims to be thick skinned. If you haven’t noticed by now, much of what you just mentioned, was just return Fire.  :lol:  :bc: Hint: I didn’t really mean it.

Great point :bc: Now do we really want to get into another shit flinging contest? Balls in your court bud :thumbsup:

2 hours ago, EvilBird said:

Tucker has a camp in Maine that he spends a lot of time at. One of my riding buddies has seen him a couple times this summer already fishing.  He says that he is friendly and down to earth. Goes to being genuine.

2 minutes ago, HSR said:

Great point :bc: Now do we really want to get into another shit flinging contest? Balls in your court bud :thumbsup:

Nope. Don’t talk about my wife, present or past, and we’ll get along famously.  :bc:   

• Like 1

2 hours ago, EvilBird said:

Regular fucking guy :lol:   He has soft hands……just the way you like em’ junior :thumbsup:

14 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

You really have your lips wrapped around his ball sack don’t you stun gun Steve?  :lol: 

Hi fella. How's your day going so far?