Check your account email address ×

Assange , the only guy that has told the truth

31 minutes ago, Boered said:

What I have is the will to burn you and your entire family to ground if you ever fuck with me. I am a very dangerous man.

@ckf @SSFB this threat to a member is a bannable offence :wtf: 

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, Zambroski said:

Oh sure.  I've heard that a lot.  I'm just sayin'.  Some may not find you as adorable as I do...and decide you may look better without facial flesh and fully functioning appendages. :lol:

I really think some of you don't really realize why a lot join the military.  And it's no bid deal...most don't.  But for many, it's not because we didn't have any better plan.  Or, needed a job.  Or needed education money.  Or felt "patriotic'. Or some uber altruistic endeavor. Or ANYTHING related to politics. It's a chance to do something different. Something exciting most will never be able to do.  And gain experience doing something with a team that is NEVER equaled again later in life.  Sure...plenty of dolts in the service...PLENTY (fucking legs:lol:).  But there's an awful lot of great people there too...and I don't mean like some type of college fraternity days gone by kinda people.  That has to be the worst relation I've ever been sold.  IT'S NOT THE SAME.

So...hate if you want...that's fine.  Or, just accept it wasn't for you for whatever reason.  But thinking everybody goes in because it's their only choice is idiotic.  And really, and I say this kindly, whenever veterans hear shit like this getting spewed out, we just smile and shake our heads.....BECAUSE WE CAN.

In short........

I love the Jack Reacher books and I was disappointed that they cast Tom Cruise as Reacher because in the books he is a big dude....like 6'5" 265 pounds. Haven't seen any of the movies...how does Cruise do?

3 minutes ago, Boered said:

sunken chest, no shoulders and a fat belly, you sound like a true American.

sounds more like a description of a internet tough guy who has to tell people mess with me and I will fuck you up LMFAO.

I am a very dangerous man:tool:

Edited by Ez ryder
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

I'm 6'4 and 200 and look pretty damn skinny still. I guess I have kindof a big frame but 220 and fit would be good for me

I remember you were tall....and i wanted to pound beers but you had to go to work. :lol:

Just now, Biggie Smails said:

I love the Jack Reacher books and I was disappointed that they cast Tom Cruise as Reacher because in the books he is a big dude....like 6'5" 265 pounds. Haven't seen any of the movies...how does Cruise do?

Actually, quite well.  My wife and I are both Tom C fans...not like worship him or anything but enjoy his mediocre acting in good action roles.  I've seen JR 5 times.  Some classic lines!  Haven't seen #2 yet.  But, if it's like most sequels, it won't measure up.  But again...loved the first one.  Good story.  I don't know if having DRAGO play the part would have made it better.  Kinda cool seeing an average joe being a fucking bad ass.

2 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

sounds more like a description of a internet tough guy who has to tell people mess with me and I will fuck you up LMFAO.

well I do post pics of myself here, and that does not really describe me, so uh, no.

3 minutes ago, Dave said:

I remember you were tall....and i wanted to pound beers but you had to go to work. :lol:

I remember thinking I would have my hands full trying to keep pace with you :lol: wings or beers 

3 minutes ago, Boered said:

well I do post pics of myself here, and that does not really describe me, so uh, no.

gee I am very intrigued will have to look you up . oh lost interest already  oh well  

7 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

He looks dangerous.:lol::lol::lol:

IMG_2731.JPG

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
5 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Actually, quite well.  My wife and I are both Tom C fans...not like worship him or anything but enjoy his mediocre acting in good action roles.  I've seen JR 5 times.  Some classic lines!  Haven't seen #2 yet.  But, if it's like most sequels, it won't measure up.  But again...loved the first one.  Good story.  I don't know if having DRAGO play the part would have made it better.  Kinda cool seeing an average joe being a fucking bad ass.

I guess I need to give it a watch.:saluting:

7 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Actually, quite well.  My wife and I are both Tom C fans...I worship him I enjoy his mediocre acting .

ok one for you and the wife to rub one out together with   

Tom-Cruise-Risky-Business-Dance.jpg

4 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

I'm happy to be at 243 now at 6'4. I dropped 75 since October and trying for another 10 to 15

good for you . what was the motivation missed seeing your cock when you took a piss.

I try to stay under 200 and in the fall I try for 190 for ridding season . it helps that that is when I am also out working the heart on the bike and running with the dogs for altitude ridding.  then mid winter I just start eating candy non stop lol I have a sweet tooth that never gets its fill

16 minutes ago, Momorider said:

@ckf @SSFB this threat to a member is a bannable offence :wtf: 

I just went back and read the thread and it appeared to me that Zoso and Ben where just fucking around. If @f7ben feels like it was a real threat against his family then @SSFB or I will do something about it. What do you say Ben?

10 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Dude...Snowrider is your target....SNOWRIDER!  Jesus.  He's up to two now.  We gotta get three.  FOCUS MAN!  FOCUS!!!!

:lol:

1 minute ago, ckf said:

I just went back and read the thread and it appeared to me that Zoso and Ben where just fucking around. If @f7ben feels like it was a real threat against his family then @SSFB or I will do something about it. What do you say Ben?

Momo was being a tard.  

6 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

ok one for you and the wife to rub one out together with   

Tom-Cruise-Risky-Business-Dance.jpg

Yeah...not that big of fans.  Eh...what the hell.  I'll rub one out anyway...just for the helluvit!

1 minute ago, ckf said:

Honestly I like zoso and while he skirts the line he does it well and in an effort to double down on fucking with those that have long said inappropriate shit to him. In the end I prefer an unmoderated forum fully unless someone acts out in the real world and causes someone trouble 

• Like 1

Just now, f7ben said:

Honestly I like zoso and while he skirts the line he does it well and in an effort to double down on fucking with those that have long said inappropriate shit to him. In the end I prefer an unmoderated forum fully unless someone acts out in the real world and causes someone trouble 

Another 'like' for Ben :lol: