Check your account email address ×

Assange , the only guy that has told the truth

1 hour ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Anyone who thinks the masses on a whole are not dumb is probably one of the dumb ones. The problem is politicians are using that to their advantage. Easier to manipulate than teach. 

The easiest way to find out if an American is a compete fucking moron is to ask if they willingly signed up for the military any time after ww2.

1 hour ago, Highmark said:

Sure it can.   I wanted Rand Paul from the beginning.   I'm simply stating who was left for the actual election.  

I'm not ashamed to admit I voted for Trump.   Not one bit.   From here on I will probably always vote for who the majority of the MSM hates the most.  In my opinion they are the biggest enemy of the country right now.  

Good answer...

Just now, f7ben said:

that was a poor zoso cast right into a tree ....he aint getting that lure back :lol: 

Not trolling, just stating a fact. Serving the elite wealthy masters for min wage pay on their quest to expropriate natural resources from the people of third world nations makes one a moron.

10 minutes ago, Boered said:

Not trolling, just stating a fact. Serving the elite wealthy masters for min wage pay on their quest to expropriate natural resources from the people of third world nations makes one a moron.

Right , but Ryanne is getting a free 1st class education and he will get military preference when he completes that education. The military isnt for everyone but it can be a wise career move if you can tolerate being a mercenary for a period of time.

1 hour ago, Boered said:

The easiest way to find out if an American is a compete fucking moron is to ask if they willingly signed up for the military any time after ww2.

Ofda!  I'd consider putting on some kid gloves before doing so.  Because, it's also the easiest way to find yourself having your meals fed to you intravenously for the next 8 months while you are able to relax and shit into a bag tied to your hip.  But hey...some like that kinda stuff. :lol:

1 hour ago, Boered said:

yeah that and the medical care for life

the first in line for state and fed jobs

the education grants

housing loans and grants

the chance to get out of what ever po dunk shithole you may otherwise never leave

. yeah all Idiots joining to serve Corrupt 1%ers  

59 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Ofda!  I'd consider putting on some kid gloves before doing so.  Because, it's also the easiest way to find yourself having your meals fed to you intravenously for the next 8 months while you are able to relax and shit into a bag tied to your hip.  But hey...some like that kinda stuff. :lol:

I am very very capable of taking care of myself son.

Just now, Boered said:

I am very very capable of taking care of myself son.

Yah ,but your getting old and with that should come a tempering of the mouth

7 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

yeah that and the medical care for life

the first in line for state and fed jobs

the education grants

housing loans and grants

the chance to get out of what ever po dunk shithole you may otherwise never leave

. yeah all Idiots joining to serve Corrupt 1%ers  

Selling out for these things makes you a moron. Any smart person can have all that and more without a government hand out. But hey, if you are stupid enough to serve the elite masters and lay down your life to make them money, then I guess you may need that help after all..

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

Yah ,but your getting old and with that should come a tempering of the mouth

What I have is the will to burn you and your entire family to ground if you ever fuck with me. I am a very dangerous man.

Just now, Boered said:

Selling out for these things makes you a moron. Any smart person can have all that and more without a government hand out. But hey, if you are stupid enough to serve the elite masters and lay down your life to make them money, then I guess you may need that help after all..

Not everyone has an opportunity to get those things without signing up....I would be disappointed if my kid chose that career as I object to the the use of the military. For someone who needs a shot at something better , someone disadvantaged or of average intellect its a great way to get ahead.

Just now, Boered said:

What I have is the will to burn you and your entire family to ground if you ever fuck with me. I am a very dangerous man.

:lol: 

• Like 1

Just now, f7ben said:

Not everyone has an opportunity to get those things without signing up....I would be disappointed if my kid chose that career as I object to the the use of the military. For someone who needs a shot at something better , someone disadvantaged or of average intellect its a great way to get ahead.

Like I said, if you are a simple minded fucktard that has no clue how to make your way in this world then by all means, it is a way to get some success, perhaps even making it all the way to UPS delivery boy.

1 minute ago, Boered said:

Like I said, if you are a simple minded fucktard that has no clue how to make your way in this world then by all means, it is a way to get some success, perhaps even making it all the way to UPS delivery boy.

be the bigger man and let it go dude , I know you can do it

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, Boered said:

You're a wagon burning prairie nigger Injun....the only thing you're burning down is your house while in a drunken stupor.

• Platinum Contributing Member

sure he can , he's smart and enjoys this forum....it would be easy for him 

He is a massive asshole stalker creep.

Edited by Biggie Smails

2 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

You're a wagon burning prairie nigger Injun....the only thing you're burning down is your house while in a drunken stupor.

LOL, I do not drink,  Peace pipe accident.....

sure he can , he's smart and enjoys this forum....it would be easy for him 

I could, or maybe I am trolling and caught a fat jimmy.