Check your account email address ×

Mark Meadows…

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

Why are you always tagging me?  I told ya I don't swing  that way.  Girls.  I like girls.  :lol: 

Always enlightened by the cult perspective.  

I like women…….aren’t you a little old for girls? :snack:

• Gold Member
56 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Trump will be long gone and you clowns will still be posting the same toolkit chops. Thats the difference. 

Dude Toolkit's Meme's are legendary. They were here long before you and will be forever funny. SBYL :good:

• Haha 2

• Gold Member
1 hour ago, Steve753 said:

After the first 50 times it gets old. Just like all the other toolkit chops. Especially when the guy who uses them most is to afraid to post his picture.

"Derp Post your picture I need to see your face" 

Fucking weirdo faggot . You and Toolkit can exchange pics. Im all set. :lol:

• Haha 3

16 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

"Derp Post your picture I need to see your face" 

Fucking weirdo faggot . You and Toolkit can exchange pics. Im all set. :lol:

Mr Moms skeered!

20 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

Dude Toolkit's Meme's are legendary. They were here long before you and will be forever funny. SBYL :good:

Lets make your face legendary. :thumbsup:

1 hour ago, EvilBird said:

He is the second funniest person to laugh at on this forum. 

You're first Mainedouche. :read:

Why not create another meme with a members face on it? You know like the petulant child you are.

Edited by Mainecat

5 hours ago, toslow said:

IMG_2922.jpeg

4 hours ago, EvilBird said:

1BDB4FD7-CB30-49A0-BD50-9758E35E0582.jpeg

I've had a long night building set pieces for our daughters HS musical and don't have the time, energy or patience to dive into this... but FUCK ME, that's some hilarious shit, and you're both horrible people.

gnight...

• Gold Member
6 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

I've had a long night building set pieces for our daughters HS musical and don't have the time, energy or patience to dive into this... but FUCK ME, that's some hilarious shit, and you're both horrible people.

gnight...

Your boy Z made both. Im just good at digging up old shit from dead threads.  :ashamed:

2 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Trump broke America. Such a shame. It was a pretty good country. Before he arrived. 

So the answer is stand on the sidelines and throw stones…..:snack:

Just now, SnowRider said:

So the answer is stand on the sidelines and throw stones…..:snack:

You dumb fucking cunt. Biden is finishing it off and you don’t want to see it. Jesus fucking Christ. How can you be so gid damn blind? You’re as bad as stone cold stupid and the fucking trumpers. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

You dumb fucking cunt. Biden is finishing it off and you don’t want to see it. Jesus fucking Christ. How can you be so gid damn blind? You’re as bad as stone cold stupid and the fucking trumpers. 

Joe’s 180 from Con man on numerous issues including supporting our democratic institutions and that’s a fact. :thumbsup: So speaking of dumb fucking cunts….. :lol: 

Enlighten the class on what Joe is finishing off :snack:

• Gold Member
23 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Trump broke America. Such a shame. It was a pretty good country. Before he arrived. 

Yeah sure all Trumps fault. 

Trump and Covid made the weak minded Sheep just more retarded and easy to point out.

We were fucked anyhow. 

144AE3CB-62BC-4B73-AAC5-728DA56A2D2D.jpeg

10 hours ago, EvilBird said:

Your boy Z made both. Im just good at digging up old shit from dead threads.  :ashamed:

Which he got by digging in to SR work website if memory serves.  SR's profession is also always made fun of a daily basis. But that's ok as long as it's being done to a liberal.

1 minute ago, ckf said:

Which he got by digging in to SR work website if memory serves.  SR's profession is also always made fun of a daily basis. But that's ok as long as it's being done to a liberal.

When you behave like an asshole on a regular basis like SR does, it's not a surprise he gets shit thrown in his face. 

• Thanks 1

• Gold Member
Just now, ckf said:

No idea. But If you want me to stop I will John. I was told what was already posted here was fair game. He Himself talked about his profession as well. :dunno:

And Snowrider recently posted a picture of Himself saying here chop this up....

The Dude starts fights everyday I mean if he acted like a normal human once in awhile maybe we could have a decent discussion for once. Until then fuck Him. 

6 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

When you behave like an asshole on a regular basis like SR does, it's not a surprise he gets shit thrown in his face. 

Because you don’t like his political views you consider him an asshole?

What a fuckin idiot you are.