Check your account email address ×

Mark Meadows…

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 minutes ago, toslow said:

You don’t see the humour in my post.

you know meadows, Maddow

After the first 50 times it gets old. Just like all the other toolkit chops. Especially when the guy who uses them most is to afraid to post his picture.

Edited by Steve753

6 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

After the first 50 times it gets old. Just like all the other toolkit chops. Especially when the guy who uses them most is to afraid to post his picture.

Awwww ... you don't like it?  Grow up and move on.  Isn't that what we've been told by your sidekick?  Speaking of getting old, your schtick is pretty lame too .. yet you just keep at it.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Bontz said:

Awwww ... you don't like it?  Grow up and move on.  Isn't that what we've been told by your sidekick?  Speaking of getting old, your schtick is pretty lame too .. yet you just keep at it.

What schtick is that is that pugsly?

1 minute ago, Steve753 said:

What schtick is that is that pugsly?

Exactly what you're doing now ... give it enough time and you'll be taking shots at someone's ex-wife or their profession.  

You're such an internet hero!!!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Bontz said:

Exactly what you're doing now ... give it enough time and you'll be taking shots at someone's ex-wife or their profession.  

You're such an internet hero!!!

Oh ok. 

:bc:

24 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Isn’t that sorta like the same TDS bullshit everyday? you seem to enjoy that seems some things never get old to some and some things do 

1 hour ago, SnowRider said:

Granted immunity….says con man was dishonest :snack:

https://x.com/abc/status/1716919428313657717?s=46&t=qtfBE6Hx9UNW86ETpTlGNQ

Granted immunity:lol: and probably being paid to lay some false claim on Trump.   Shows the desperation not to run against the GOAT 🐐.    Pulling all the stops out and still nothing.....oh my "dishonest"....is that the best they got?         I seriously think Trump will still beat Mr. Dementia even if he is falsely behind bars. As long as he remains on ticket. They have to push that 14th amendment a bit harder.:lol2:

6 minutes ago, toslow said:

Isn’t that sorta like the same TDS bullshit everyday? you seem to enjoy that seems some things never get old to some and some things do 

Trump will be long gone and you clowns will still be posting the same toolkit chops. Thats the difference. 

1 minute ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Yeah I agree....2028 will be here in no time.:bc:

24 will be sooner. I wonder if the sore loser will try again in 28!

2 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Trump will be long gone and you clowns will still be posting the same toolkit chops. Thats the difference. 

How does this change what i posted? 

Just now, Steve753 said:

24 will be sooner. I wonder if the sore loser will try again in 28!

No there will be no need in 28 and plus he will have served 2 terms by then.  And even I will agree that he will be too old by then anyway. Although Trump has been defying age.....compared to Biden

Just now, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

No there will be no need in 28 and plus he will have served 2 terms by then.  And even I will agree that he will be too old by then anyway. Although Trump has been defying age.....compared to Biden

Well he isnt winning in 24. 

40 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

I don't know, that one toolkit chop where he fits all nice and snugly in the pouch:lmao: is priceless.  I snicker everytime .     But yeah... you'll never see my ugly mug on here:lol:

• Like 1