Check your account email address ×

Mayor and Governor of NY are now calling out the vegetable in the White House.

Just now, airflite1 said:

Wasn't it around Covid time and wasn't the top Banner here the BLM logo, All are Welcome Here?

I was joking. 99% of the guys here are from HCS, myself included.  :bc:

3 minutes ago, toslow said:

I can’t tell exactly how long, but it’s a few

I think that Rob started with a Polaris XC page on his photography website. It was when Rob and Jane were riding XC's. Then he got a Firecat in the fall of 2002. I think he originally had a Firecat page on his photo website before starting a snowmobile specific website, firecat.info . That turned into HCS. Rob sold HCS in 2005 to ODS Dan.

After that Rob started SledNH.com in the Spring of 2006. QuebecRider.com came along that fall. FS v1.0 was started in 2008 after Dan sold to Vertical Scope.

FS v2 0 was started in the spring of 2016.

• Like 1

• Gold Member

HCS got taken over by Libturd Canadian VS . Then the mods flat out banned you if you said anything bad about Biden , Trudeau or mentioned Covid . Complete one sided censorship that followed the mainstream narrative after HSR , Zam, Bontz and all those Guys got banned. 

That Steve faggot who patrolled the VT section needs to kill himself . 

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Carlos Danger said:

The question is why?  I know Joe is not the only guy with his hand on the tiller so it begs the question what is the goal of opening our southern border?  The first year or so I could have seen this as a mistake but now it seems clear it is part of a plan. 

Been saying this for years.  When are people going to stop laughing at liberals, calling them stupid, and realize they are dead serious? 

FA445F68-B30F-4F2D-BE8F-360FFE34AB19.jpeg

• Sad 1

7 hours ago, ckf said:

Whoever let all of the HCS imagrants in here should be shot!!!

I understand that something needs to be done in today's day and age, but unless you are native American or first nation ( isn't that what Canada calls it?) alll of our families imagrated here for a better life.

What about the people that took the land from the earlier natives?

How far back are you happy going to suit that narrative? Just the native white men took it from?

The first immigrants that came across the land bridge in the north have a rightful claim on the land.....

And along those lines... who were the original natives who walked across that land bridge from HCS to establish life in 'the new world'...? :lol: :lol:

Edited by Snake
  • Haha 1

42 minutes ago, Snake said:

And along those lines... who were the original natives who walked across that land bridge from HCS to establish life in 'the new world'...? :lol: :lol:

LOL, just pointing out that we all came from somewhere. But I like your logic. Are we native FSers or First FSers? Your choice #3 :lol:

13 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Shouldn’t Trump be blamed for this? I mean according to the MAGA warts here Trump made the country euphoric in every way and attracted them ill eagles.

And making the wall so easy to cut, climb, dig under….  He basically was begging people to challenge his big beautiful wall. I’m sure some Mexicans believe that they paid for it and just wanted to test it out. 

• Gold Member
12 hours ago, 01mxz800 said:

NYC/Albany want the rest of the state to suffer over their stupid sanctuary city bullshit and ridiculous policies :news:

Yup and they can go fuck right off with that bullshit! 

Edited by Kivalo

20 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Huh must be a big sign that says only enter in Texas. 
I ask again should governors with social problems ship those people to other states?

Biden will be elected to a second term.

No, the sign welcoming migrants are in the sanctuary cities. Democrat mayors in Chicago and New York City both announced that were opening their arms to them. A big fucking warm welcome. 

• Like 1

• Gold Member
12 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

And making the wall so easy to cut, climb, dig under….  He basically was begging people to challenge his big beautiful wall. I’m sure some Mexicans believe that they paid for it and just wanted to test it out. 

What a bunch of faggot nonsense. 

Numbers don't lie moron . 

They clearly came after Joe Biden opened the border and changed what Trump was  doing. 

D6315D31-E105-4EAE-A299-BD20B4E2E80C.jpeg

7C713CBA-1306-43A9-A894-466BBD9299EF.png