Check your account email address ×

In the interest of preserving Freedomsledder

f7ben

Freedomsledder   

28 members have voted

1. 1. Should we have an unmoderated forum with the exception being no real life interference.

• Yes
    • No

• Platinum Contributing Member
9 hours ago, s pump said:

Again, who are you and what nice stories am I writing about you. I have no idea who let you in and what your damage is. You do seem to have some serious personality flaws.

And that's putting it nicely! 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, Deephaven said:

That house is not.  Not even close. 

What are the three most important factors regarding real estate?

Location, location and location.

May you and your two flock homo buddies Fagden and Stupid Stheve can get together and buy a timeshare.  That's right, timeshare a timeshare, but be careful with Stupid Stheve, he might have to bail and use his portion for emergency dental work in Mexico.

• Haha 4

1 minute ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Do I include properties I don't own, or just the ones that I actually own?:lol:

550 isn't here anymore to lay out the ground rules :lol:

• Haha 2

• Gold Member
53 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

What are the three most important factors regarding real estate?

Location, location and location.

May you and your two flock homo buddies Fagden and Stupid Stheve can get together and buy a timeshare.  That's right, timeshare a timeshare, but be careful with Stupid Stheve, he might have to bail and use his portion for emergency dental work in Mexico.

Cracking Up Lol GIF by HULU

25 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Do I include properties I don't own, or just the ones that I actually own?:lol:

You already included your timeshare...

Either way, it was just pointing out that you are as pathetic as 550.  If you had a brain you would have searched lake front in Deephaven on the main lake and you'd understand location better.

• Gold Member
2 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Either way, it was just pointing out that you are as pathetic as 550.  If you had a brain you would have searched lake front in Deephaven on the main lake and you'd understand location better.

yeah well Stupid Stheve brags about having  'F U money', Blowing cash gambling and going to Barret Jackson...Yet heads to mexico for the dentist .....Talk about pathetic :lol:

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Now why would I do that, like I give a fuck.

2 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

yeah well Stupid Stheve brags about having  'F U money', Blowing cash gambling and going to Barret Jackson...Yet heads to mexico for the dentist .....Talk about pathetic :lol:

That probably why he has FU money. Why spend more than needed if you can get the same services for less?  I'm guessing that not everyone on this board buys only products made in the USA.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

• Gold Member
4 minutes ago, ckf said:

That probably why he has FU money. Why spend more than needed if you can get the same services for less?  I'm guessing that not everyone on this board buys only products made in the USA.

Sure . 

point is one person brags nothing . someone else does oh its the TNW joke again :lol:

Edited by EvilBird

It has been my experience on these forums that if you are bragging up your financial situation, you are most likely an average earner and a bullshit artist with some of the wife’s daddy’s money. 

Edited by Shifty
  • Like 5

• Gold Member
2 minutes ago, Shifty said:

It has been my experience on these forums that if you are bragging up your financial situation, you are most likely an average earner and a bullshit artist with some of the wife’s daddy’s money. 

5D60B6F0-CEE5-4C09-AA34-18EB38A3C570.jpeg

• Haha 2

6 minutes ago, ckf said:

Thats what I love about this place. 

No where have I said I went for dental work in Mexico. My wife did, titanium implants. Yet it's morphed into me being to cheap to pay for dentures for myself in the USA.

:lol:

And hell ya she save a ton of money! That's a bad thing around here for some!

1 minute ago, EvilBird said:

Sure . 

I used to work for a self made millionaire. That was back when it actually mentioned something, lol.  You would have thought that the guy was struggling if you met him. He drove around in an old VW quantum and lived in an old house that wasn't anything special. He and his wife went to the hospital cafeteria for dinner just about every night for dinner because they could both eat for under $10.

The guy owned half of North Conway, NH at one point or another and was bringing in $60k a month in triple net leases from a few commercial properties back in the early 90s. 

You can't always judge a book by it's cover. 

• Like 1

• Gold Member
2 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Thats what I love about this place. 

No where have I said I went for dental work in Mexico. My wife did, titanium implants. Yet it's morphed into me being to cheap to pay for dentures for myself in the USA.

And hell ya she save a ton of money! That's a bad thing around here for some!

Wait I thought you said you paid !?!? :lol:

On 6/15/2023 at 9:34 PM, Steve753 said:

I have a fair share of f u money. 

:bc:

rooster GIF

• Gold Member
Just now, ckf said:

I used to work for a self made millionaire. That was back when it actually mentioned something, lol.  You would have thought that the guy was struggling if you met him. He drove around in an old VW quantum and lived in an old house that wasn't anything special. He and his wife went to the hospital cafeteria for dinner just about every night for dinner because they could both eat for under $10.

The guy owned half of North Conway, NH at one point or another and was bringing in $60k a month in triple net leases from a few commercial properties back in the early 90s. 

You can't always judge a book by it's cover. 

Totally agree I know a Guy like that as well. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Shifty said:

It has been my experience on these forums that if you are bragging up your financial situation, you are most likely an average earner and a bullshit artist. 

That has been my experience in life, too. The ones that brag are usually financed to the hilt. :bc:

I haven't seen where Steve has really bragged about anything.  The members here sure have put labels on him though.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

Totally agree I know a Guy like that as well. 

Don't get me wrong, Bob spent money on what he wanted. His small home was filled with antiques, prints and paintings that were worth more than most peoples homes.

• Thanks 1

• Gold Member
Just now, ckf said:

That has been my experience in life, too. The ones that brag are usually financed to the hilt. :bc:

I haven't seen where Steve has really bragged about anything.  The members here sure have put labels on him though.

Oh he has some beauty's ....You want me to post all His  bragadoucious quotes ? :lol:

Dont worry I know your answer is No :bc:

I wonder if saying "I paid cash for my $30k Harley" is considered bragging?

Ive seen that mentioned all over this forum.

• Gold Member
Just now, Steve753 said:

I wonder if saying "I paid cash for my $30k Harley" is considered bragging?

Ive seen that mentioned all over this forum.

You asked chump :thumbsup:

Just now, EvilBird said:

Oh he has some beauty's ....You want me to post all His  bragadoucious quotes ? :lol:

Dont worry I know your answer is No :bc:

I really don't care either way. I was just going by what I have seen.  From what I have read he can't afford to even vacation in anything but 3rd world countries :lol:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

• Gold Member
1 minute ago, ckf said:

I really don't care either way. I was just going by what I have seen.  From what I have read he can't afford to even vacation in anything but 3rd world countries :lol:

I really dont care either . :lol:

just dont like him :lol:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1