Check your account email address ×

In the interest of preserving Freedomsledder

f7ben

Freedomsledder   

28 members have voted

1. 1. Should we have an unmoderated forum with the exception being no real life interference.

• Yes
    • No

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

So ban me, John.   Is asking for a basic minimal level of respect for family too much to ask? Apparently so.

Well, along with being stoners, they have no class whatsoever.

Oh, you are a stoner alright.  You seem to think that you’re some big deal cause you retired at 50.   Let’s talk about the cash flow and lifestyle that that 50-year-old retirement affords you.  You have very low expectations obviously. Not everyone wants to live in bum fuck Canada in an 800 sq foot shack.  

Awesome. Just imagine if I posted that picture I can see Deephavens spittle flying from here.😄

I have zero interest in running my own website, you should know this. if Ckf wants to have an unlimited forum and we are going to just start calling each other‘s wives fat ass whores, cum sponges etc., and that is what you want, have fun with it.  If asking you and your two pals to stop talking about my marital history is too much to expect, I would suggest that is because you don’t have the intellect to carry on normal argument without bringing them into it.  If your response is that you don’t care what I say about your wife, well careful what you wish for.  :lol:  And you can save the normal comments, it was just a request.  I asked earlier to see if you guys could maybe lower the acrimony in respect for John. You obviously don’t have any based on the back reading I’m doing.  My little poll seems to be going exactly how I thought it was going to go, and I think we know who the only three votes are against it.  The only other thing I find kind of humorous is how I can post one time, and you three dingleberries just about start vibrating with the responses …. :lol:  if I was you, this is how you would react>>>>>>. :owned: 

This is a God dam short story. 

Geeeeeeeeezus!

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

I have zero interest in running my own website

Then why do you continue to try and run others sites?? Doesn't make sense?

This has been going on with you for decades, literally.

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, HSR said:

Control freak!

44 minutes ago, HSR said:

After all that went down yesterday, and after the chief broke his silence about his health issues...you comeback and continue the same level of nonsense....I see Ben put up a similar poll did you return the same courtesy? 

The truth, you two are the same pea in a pod. Let that soak in.

• Like 2

39 minutes ago, SkisNH said:

After all that went down yesterday, and after the chief broke his silence about his health issues...you comeback and continue the same level of nonsense....I see Ben put up a similar poll did you return the same courtesy? 

The truth, you two are the same pea in a pod. Let that soak in.

Do you really think it was news to me?

4 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

The only other thing I find kind of humorous is how I can post one time, and you three dingleberries just about start vibrating with the responses …. :lol:  if I was you, this is how I would react>>>>>>. :owned: 

4 hours ago, HSR said:

It's actually a nice house:thumbsup: 1250sq ft heated garage and 2450 sqft house, both around 25 years old. Pics in the random photo thread if you are really interested:bc:

Actually the 3 votes against are members that VERY rarely post, way below 1000 posts between the 3 of them. 2 don't even have 200 posts here yet TBH. 

Oh and :owned:

EDIT:  Am I reading this right?  YOU can see who voted for who, in a private poll?  Well well.  

4 hours ago, Deephaven said:

Ah, so now we know what is really driving this.  Woolie wants different and special treatment beyond the rules of the forum.  We should all worship him and do exactly what he asks.  

3 hours ago, HSR said:

His Poll should really ask,,, is it OK to pick on Woolie.

Same options.

3 hours ago, Deephaven said:

Thin skinned pussy that one is.

3 hours ago, Steve753 said:

This is a God dam short story. 

Geeeeeeeeezus!

2 hours ago, HSR said:

2 hours ago, Steve753 said:

Control freak!

2 hours ago, HSR said:

Compensating for a lack of something. I  may have an idea what it is :lmao:

2 hours ago, Deephaven said:

Classic whiny little bitch behavior.

1 hour ago, HSR said:

Do you really think it was news to me?

:lol: 

Edited by DriftBusta
  • Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

In a room full of so called adults carrying on like 6 year olds.........  yeah ...... I'm watching from the fence till I get bored and wander off........

You need me to get one of those little stair cases on wheels so you can get down?

• Haha 4

1 minute ago, 800renegaderider said:

So when’s the decision made on this polls results 

I've made mine, now that HSR just admitted he can see who voted in what was supposed to be a private poll.  :lol: 

3 minutes ago, ckf said:

It is private to the members.

Oh.  Along with the ability to change posts/votes, in a private poll that no one would even know if their vote was being changed.  WTF.  :lol:  Are you serious right now?  Shit I wouldn't have even wasted my time if I'd known that, even though the majority are still voting for a little decorum.

4 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Oh.  Along with the ability to change posts/votes, in a private poll that no one would even know if their vote was being changed.  WTF.  :lol:  Are you serious right now?  Shit I wouldn't have even wasted my time if I'd known that, even though the majority are still voting for a little decorum.

Why do you have to be such a dick? Nobody changed any votes. Last I checked it was going well in your favor. Not that it really matters because I am going to put my health in front of your feelings.

• Like 2

46 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I've made mine, now that HSR just admitted he can see who voted in what was supposed to be a private poll.  :lol: 

It is private.  Considering your "history" on forums it's rather hilarious you didn't realize.

36 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Yes you would have.  Too much of a little man to drop ANYTHING and walk away.  You are seriously a classless twat.

• Like 1

• 3 months later...
On 10/17/2023 at 5:54 PM, f7ben said:

I would say that givin the current idiocy that’s plagued us over rules and banning and bullshit it could all be simplified easily

The only rule should be no fucking with someone’s real life. No calling their boss , no forwarding emails to their political opponents blah blah blah. Also I’d include no use of real names as that easily outs someone and what they may post here

The point of this place always was to let your id run wild and without stupid consequence like 3 day suspensions or having your posts removed. 

If you cannot handle being called names or being shit talked then get the fuck out. 

That’s my 2c 

Apparently my 2c was so far off the fucking mark I shouldn’t have wasted my time concerning myself with posting this. What a fucking shame what’s happened here. 

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Apparently my 2c was so far off the fucking mark I shouldn’t have wasted my time concerning myself with posting this. What a fucking shame what’s happened here. 

When did you become such a whiny snivelling woman?? 

We can add a color to the LGBTQ flag if you want to start a victim protest group?

JFC grow a set and quit your fucking bleeding. It's a fucking website dude.

11 minutes ago, HSR said:

When did you become such a whiny snivelling woman?? 

We can add a color to the LGBTQ flag if you want to start a victim protest group?

JFC grow a set and quit your fucking bleeding. It's a fucking website dude.

It was an unmoderated website for 15 years , now it’s a safe space for child groomers apparently 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

It was an unmoderated website for 15 years , now it’s a safe space for child groomers apparently 

Whatever you want to label it dude. Just quit acting like that kid that ended up on his knees on the ice looking back at the open water. 

Wahhhhhhhhh my TG buddy got a vacation so I must fight tooth and nail to make us accepted here!!!

Give it a rest and quit acting like a child that is GOING TO SHOW THEM!!!! 

13 fucking pages next door of washed up menopausal cheerleaders crying that their old Sorority isn't as cool as when they were there. Unfuckingreal.