Check your account email address ×

days crazy shit

ok a place for only the crazy shit of the day

I will start with some crazy shit of the year from today

so I have to go hook up with a city housing manager who knows I do not want to renew my contract . he always brushes off the stuff I tell him as exaggeration etc

well today we are going over some property first time in the field for him in like 2 yrs.

we go to 1 Mogadishu duplex . I am kneeling on my plywood I brought in because I will not touch anything in these houses . looking under water heater . I look over in the corner shine my light and there in the corner is a pile of shit not dog shit no pets allowed a large human size turd . I point it out to city housing manager he is like no way looks close yes it is shit . he calls the renter down . well I am still kneeling looking over water heater and she bends over and full hand grabs it puts it up to her nose and takes a good whiff . at this point I can not help but to start laughing . trying my best to keep it calm but then she proceeds to turn it over in her hand to look at the other side or something. now there is no hiding it . well he follows her up stairs with the turd.   seconds latter he comes down completely grossed out and tells me she put it in the refrigerator . now we are both trying not to make it to loud but the chuckles are hard to hold back. then I toss out well I guess we need to order a new refrigerator for this unit and it was all over . pretty sure he is in for a few hrs of sensitivity training. I don't give a shit I am out . he was like well I will never doubt your stories again . now how much to keep you guys on . I told him again I cant afford to loose any guys over this deal they all see it as punishment to have to go in to the Somali section 8 shit .  

28 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

so I have to go hook up with a city housing manager who knows I do not want to renew my contract . he always brushes off the stuff I tell him as exaggeration etc

well today we are going over some property first time in the field for him in like 2 yrs.

we go to 1 Mogadishu duplex . I am kneeling on my plywood I brought in because I will not touch anything in these houses . looking under water heater . I look over in the corner shine my light and there in the corner is a pile of shit not dog shit no pets allowed a large human size turd . I point it out to city housing manager he is like no way looks close yes it is shit . he calls the renter down . well I am still kneeling looking over water heater and she bends over and full hand grabs it puts it up to her nose and takes a good whiff . at this point I can not help but to start laughing . trying my best to keep it calm but then she proceeds to turn it over in her hand to look at the other side or something. now there is no hiding it . well he follows her up stairs with the turd.   seconds latter he comes down completely grossed out and tells me she put it in the refrigerator . now we are both trying not to make it to loud but the chuckles are hard to hold back. then I toss out well I guess we need to order a new refrigerator for this unit and it was all over . pretty sure he is in for a few hrs of sensitivity training. I don't give a shit I am out . he was like well I will never doubt your stories again . now how much to keep you guys on . I told him again I cant afford to loose any guys over this deal they all see it as punishment to have to go in to the Somali section 8 shit .  

Unfucking real.  Yet guys like SR, Slinger, and a couple of the dipshit Canadians will defend those pieces of shit till the sun goes down. :flush: 

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

:lol:

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Ez ryder said:

My buddy does HVAC up here and man, I don't think I could deal with the shit he does in the apartments and section 8 stuff.  

12 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

My buddy does HVAC up here and man, I don't think I could deal with the shit he does in the apartments and section 8 stuff.  

I took on this city contract deal back in 08 . worked out well for that time . I have been wanting out for some time but so sort of loyalty or obligation guilt on my part has kept me in but no more . the city has gone from about 30 percent filthy cave dwellers to 95% and it is disgusting . I get pissed off just going in and seeing all the shit they fuck up that we fixed or replaced last time we were there . same house I was personally in it less than 3 mo ago . put in 2 new sliding mirror door both room had 1 busted door . the glass so dirty it was like fun house shit not sure if they spry pop on it then toss dirt on them but I did not know glass could get so dirty in 3 mo . hell my cabin is on a dirt road and the shed window has never been washed and is way cleaner. I just do not get it . it is fucking crazy I go from spending the morning on the lake in a 5mil house just doing basic maint stuff to a appreciative guy driving 15 in away to a decent duplex turned in to dump in less than a yr to a rude shit smelling /refrigerating  woman telling me what I have to do for her because it is her right

the city gets Exactly what they deserve

8 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

I took on this city contract deal back in 08 . worked out well for that time . I have been wanting out for some time but so sort of loyalty or obligation guilt on my part has kept me in but no more . the city has gone from about 30 percent filthy cave dwellers to 95% and it is disgusting . I get pissed off just going in and seeing all the shit they fuck up that we fixed or replaced last time we were there . same house I was personally in it less than 3 mo ago . put in 2 new sliding mirror door both room had 1 busted door . the glass so dirty it was like fun house shit not sure if they spry pop on it then toss dirt on them but I did not know glass could get so dirty in 3 mo . hell my cabin is on a dirt road and the shed window has never been washed and is way cleaner. I just do not get it . it is fucking crazy I go from spending the morning on the lake in a 5mil house just doing basic maint stuff to a appreciative guy driving 15 in away to a decent duplex turned in to dump in less than a yr to a rude shit smelling /refrigerating  woman telling me what I have to do for her because it is her right

the city gets Exactly what they deserve

We have a few of those.  Next few years, hoping to be shedding a few properties, I'm getting sick of that type.  Calls me up screaming because her heat doesn't work on a Saturday night.  Can't get a guy out there until Monday.  He finally gets out there Monday morning, and the bitch had the thermostat turned off.  No matter, blow up my phone and get me a 150 buck bill for her outburst.  Same bitch calls me over the weekend, her kitchen sink is stopped up.  I just tell her, "I'm not responsible.  You call plumber.  You pay plumber".  They are out there, and no fucking lie, they've gotten worse in the last 8 years with the entitle attitude.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

We have a few of those.  Next few years, hoping to be shedding a few properties, I'm getting sick of that type.  Calls me up screaming because her heat doesn't work on a Saturday night.  Can't get a guy out there until Monday.  He finally gets out there Monday morning, and the bitch had the thermostat turned off.  No matter, blow up my phone and get me a 150 buck bill for her outburst.  Same bitch calls me over the weekend, her kitchen sink is stopped up.  I just tell her, "I'm not responsible.  You call plumber.  You pay plumber".  They are out there, and no fucking lie, they've gotten worse in the last 8 years with the entitle attitude.

Theses stories reinforce why I decided not to get residential rental business. Commercial is where it's at

27 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

That's why I got out of the rental business.  Our tenants were OK, but then we looked after the shit ourselves.  

5 minutes ago, T1R9sledder said:

Theses stories reinforce why I decided not to get residential rental business. Commercial is where it's at

You can get them out anytime.  So long as they can pay.  The ROI's are not very good though and commercial here is flat.

Just now, ArcticCrusher said:

You can get them out anytime.  So long as they can pay.  The ROI's are not very good though and commercial here is flat.

We've got only a few rentals and the businesses are long termers. We've been lucky so far.

Yeah...I'll NEVER do rentals again.  Granted, that wasn't my plan but I got stuck with two big homes during our fuckery.  I've thought about commercial but I wonder if I'd feel comfortable owning that shit....FOREVER.  Commercial is slow to move, especially with partially leased units.  I like liquidity.

7 minutes ago, T1R9sledder said:

We've got only a few rentals and the businesses are long termers. We've been lucky so far.

I own my own building, after Taxes, maint and insurance the net rent gives me 3% of the value of the building, so that is a whole 1.5% after taxes.  Bought at a good time cause the building doubled in value but hasn't done fuck all in years.

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Yeah...I'll NEVER do rentals again.  Granted, that wasn't my plan but I got stuck with two big homes during our fuckery.  I've thought about commercial but I wonder if I'd feel comfortable owning that shit....FOREVER.  Commercial is slow to move, especially with partially leased units.  I like liquidity.

Read above.  I prefer to be in the markets  for that reason and that is where the majority of my investments are.  

5 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

I own my own building, after Taxes, maint and insurance the net rent gives me 3% of the value of the building, so that is a whole 1.5% after taxes.  Bought at a good time cause the building doubled in value but hasn't done fuck all in years.

Read above.  I prefer to be in the markets  for that reason and that is where the majority of my investments are.  

Yeah, I'm deep in the markets too.  But I'm itching to do something with some cash soon. Nothing too drastic just something to have fun with, grow and maybe sell off. Not sure what yet.  Our economy looks like it's about to take flight and I wanna be in the game with something when it does.

4 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

in other news, a white guy walks into a grocery store carrying his mother's severed head and stabs a young check out girl. 

Were his mother and the check out girl Democrats?  Where can I send my financial help for his legal fund?  GoFundMe?