Check your account email address ×

Lauren Boebert Caught Fondling Date’s Genitals During Family-Friendly Musical: Video

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, 01mxz800 said:

nothing wrong with senior citizen discounts, got one today at Golden Corral and one at Dunkin donuts:thumbsup:

Nope. But you're old!

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

When I was your age, I was still racing competitive mx

Do you realize how much of an old man you sound like talking about how great you were when you were younger? It's nursing home material, seriously. But don't stop, ever, please. It's funny as fuck :roflcrying:

b0890d30087797.56056f4b6cf24.gif

11 minutes ago, HSR said:

Do you realize how much of an old man you sound like talking about how great you were when you were younger? It's nursing home material, seriously. But don't stop, ever, please. It's funny as fuck :roflcrying:

You think I care?  :lol: Jughead Steve is only 10 years younger.  I know 65 in Canada is deaths door cuz you're probably a heavy smoker, but here its not even retirement age.  You dull normal fuck.

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I know 65 in Canada is deaths door cuz you're probably a heavy smoker, but here its not even retirement age.

:lmao: not if you're a lifelong failure!!!!! Keep telling everyone that, while they are retired.

When I was your age, I was still racing competitive mx, you likely get bed sores from how much you're online here.  :lol:

How nice of you to notice.

I'm on and off throughout the day no different than you. I need to use the multi quote function. I however make a point of staying off line when I'm away enjoying a trip somewhere.

:bc:

2 hours ago, HSR said:

:lmao: not if you're a lifelong failure!!!!! Keep telling everyone that, while they are retired.

Did you even make it past 9th grade?  Because every day you sound dumber and dumber.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• Gold Member
2 hours ago, Steve753 said:

How nice of you to notice.

I'm on and off throughout the day no different than you. I need to use the multi quote function. I however make a point of staying off line when I'm away enjoying a trip somewhere.

So what is the next 3rd world Motocross destination anyway? Palestine ?  :lol:

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, 01mxz800 said:

nothing wrong with senior citizen discounts, got one today at Golden Corral and one at Dunkin donuts:thumbsup:

I’m knocking on discount door 😂

I don’t like to wish my life away, but can’t wait till I retire. 

I’ve been working since I was 14, I would work in the lumber mills after school till 6 or 7 in the evening. I was the kid who always had money 👍

Edited by toslow

18 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

So what is the next 3rd world Motocross destination anyway? Palestine ?  :lol:

Not sure about the next one to a 3rd world. The next oversea one will be Australia if my BIL is up to it. We had planned to go this past September, but for obvious reasons that was a no go.

38 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Not sure about the next one to a 3rd world. The next oversea one will be Australia if my BIL is up to it. We had planned to go this past September, but for obvious reasons that was a no go.

You gotta be some kind of irresponsible dumb fuck to take on a risk like that again after almost dying the last time.  Then again you don't sound very bright. 

• Haha 2

Just now, DriftBusta said:

You gotta be some kind of irresponsible dumb fuck to take on a risk like that again after almost dying the last time.  Then again you don't sound very bright. 

Nothing happened to me you demented old fuck. :lol:

As for my bil. He's a grown man. He can make his own decisions.

Just now, Steve753 said:

Nothing happened to me you demented old fuck. :lol:

As for my bil. He's a grown man. He can make his own decisions.

You're a self absorbed narcissist.  And an irresponsible dumb fuck.  Everyone sees it.

15 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

You're a self absorbed narcissist.  And an irresponsible dumb fuck.  Everyone sees it.

Take your Geritol and call it a night.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Tomorrows a new day for you.  Try and be a better human, because right now, you're really lacking.

:lol:

That's rich coming from you.

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

Its going to be ok.  You just need a little self reflection.

At least your little side kick EB is funny. 

7 hours ago, 01mxz800 said:

Lots wrong.  Using them at golden corral for instance 

6 hours ago, HSR said:

Definitely entertainment.  Funny as shit.

That set of statements fits you better than any other member on this board.  It's not even close.

Tomorrows a new day for you.  Try and be a better human, because right now, you're really lacking.

Perhaps once you will take your own advice....although your narcissism is too strong to let that happen 

• Haha 1