Check your account email address ×

are people in general crazier now than they were a decade ago?

2 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

Yes!  The truly stupid somehow think they are smarter than experts. Not just one expert but consensus of experts. 

Fb is great in a small town because some dipshit goes off about how stupid pharmacists or doctors are and you or someone else remembers them barely passing high school. Did they swear off drugs, earn their phd and have 20 years in a field of study?  Nope just a general labourer that somehow feels their opinion on vaccine efficacy is valid. 

20 years ago the majority of us knew how stupid we were on most topics and that 80% of the time an expert in their field knew better. From Doctor to Mechanic we knew they probably had a better handle than BillyBob dumfuck. 

George Bush and Donald Trump made stupidity and lies a badge of honour. 

How many boosters did you get?

9 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

As many as health Canada suggests. 

cases are rising better swallow another UV light and some Lysol. 

7 or 8 then.:lol:

The only thing UV light shows is where the lipid nanoparticle goes in your body.  It goes everywhere.  Another lie.

1 hour ago, ArcticCrusher said:

7 or 8 then.:lol:

The only thing UV light shows is where the lipid nanoparticle goes in your body.  It goes everywhere.  Another lie.

"I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in one minute. And is there a way we can do something like that by injection inside or almost a cleaning, because you see it gets in the lungs and it does a tremendous number on the lungs."

A spike in poisoning among the Trumpty Dumpties happened after your stable genius suggested this. 🤣 

2 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

"I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in one minute. And is there a way we can do something like that by injection inside or almost a cleaning, because you see it gets in the lungs and it does a tremendous number on the lungs."

A spike in poisoning among the Trumpty Dumpties happened after your stable genius suggested this. 🤣 

Ivm and hcl work.

• Haha 1

On 10/12/2023 at 2:09 PM, ArcticCrusher said:

Can you walk and chew at the same time?

On 10/12/2023 at 11:20 AM, ArcticCrusher said:

Ivm and hcl work.

There use to be a show called. So you think you are smarter than a 5th grader.  You’ve jumped over that right to So you think you are smarter than a doctor. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, revkevsdi said:

There use to be a show called. So you think you are smarter than a 5th grader.  You’ve jumped over that right to So you think you are smarter than a doctor. 

Still can't think for yourself.

17 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Still can't think for yourself.

Sure I can. I think that an electrician doesn’t have enough education or experience to understand vaccine efficacy.  I think that if 96% of the AMA take a vaccine then it’s a good idea. 
I think if the people spreading doubt about vaccines for votes or ratings take the vaccines, then only a brain dead moron would continue to support or listen to them. 

4 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Sure I can. I think that an electrician doesn’t have enough education or experience to understand vaccine efficacy.  I think that if 96% of the AMA take a vaccine then it’s a good idea. 
I think if the people spreading doubt about vaccines for votes or ratings take the vaccines, then only a brain dead moron would continue to support or listen to them. 

The vaccines don't work, never did, never will.

2nd time this month, she blames the unvaxxed.:lol:

15 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

The vaccines don't work, never did, never will.

2nd time this month, she blames the unvaxxed.:lol:

The comments were hilarious.  Maybe she needs lithium instead of another vaccine.  :lol:   Immunocompromised is real.

On 10/11/2023 at 5:21 PM, ArcticCrusher said:

How many boosters did you get?

Getting one this week.  

I think the big shift in crazy happened because people won’t admit how stupid they are.  You remember the smart kids in class, the ones that won all the awards while you and your stoner buddies sat looking stupid. you’ve had to convince yourself that you know more from a few hours of YouTube than they know after 7 years in university and 20 years of related experience on the job. 

I wouldn’t trust the smartest kids I went to school with to wire my house or work on my car. But if they are environment scientists, doctors or pharmacists  I’ll trust them in their related field over an easily lead dumbfuck like you. 

Edited by revkevsdi

Just now, revkevsdi said:

Getting one this week.  

I think the big shift in crazy happened because people won’t admit how stupid they are.  You remember the smart kids in class, the ones that won all the awards while you and your stoner buddies sat looking stupid. you’ve had to convince yourself that you know more from a few hours of YouTube than they know after 7 years in university and 20 years of related experience on the job. 

I wouldn’t trust the smartest kids I went to school with to wire my house or work on my car. But if they are environment scientists, doctors or pharmacists and I’ll trust them over and easily lead dumbfuck like you. 

Dude I was at the top of my class, graduated with 90s, went through electrical engineering, ie the real one.

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, ArcticCrusher said:

Dude I was at the top of my class, graduated with 90s, went through electrical engineering, ie the real one.

So you're not an MD.

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, DriftBusta said:

Whats your education level Steve?

I graduated from the university of Dementiabusta. I know everything!

3 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

So not even a real electrician. 
You and the rest of the Trumpsters have all agreed that university education is for stupid people. That must be tough.