Check your account email address ×

So….Trump Is The Racist…Really?

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, Steve753 said:

I don't think I recall Jimmy ever saying anything about your job to you. Not that I've read. You can't say the same where he's concerned. :thumbsup:

What’s with you and your wingman trying to drag me into this shit? I used to say shit about his job and we have gone back and forth for years..as you told me..let it go.

• Like 2

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

What’s with you and your wingman trying to drag me into this shit? I used to say shit about his job and we have gone back and forth for years..as you told me..let it go.

Drag you in? Don't fucking comment then.

4 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

I don't think I recall Jimmy ever saying anything about your job to you. Not that I've read. You can't say the same where he's concerned. :thumbsup:

2 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

I've seen layabout painter mentioned many times. And how do you make any money being online all the time.

1 minute ago, Steve753 said:

Drag you in? Don't fucking comment then.

🤔

1 minute ago, Rigid1 said:

He doesn't come off to me as being "better" as far as he knew I mowed lawns, but had/has invited me to stay at his/his buddies camp every year since I've been on here..As far as he knew I had a 21" mower and a clapped out Ford ranger but still asked me to come stay and ride at no cost..I think a requirement might have been I bring a bucket of my chili..But that's about it.. Pretty good guy to do that never knowing anything about me other than mowing lawns. 

Hey i cleaned portable toilets for 5 years, believe me I get it.  One of those business "failures" I owned.  And the invitation is open again this year.  :bc: 

These guys don't ever acknowledge what prompts some of the responses they get from me, so its pointless to argue all day about it.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, DriftBusta said:

Hey i cleaned portable toilets for 5 years, believe me I get it.  One of those business "failures" I owned.  And the invitation is open again this year.  :bc: 

These guys don't ever acknowledge what prompts some of the responses they get from me, so its pointless to argue all day about it.

I got to get a sled first, I ain't riding 2up with you!!:lol:

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

🤔

I've never seen you say an ill word about his Job. I know he was pestering me about what I do for a living well before I said an I'll word about his shady profession.  It's what he does to feel like he's above you.

11 minutes ago, Pete said:

Steve is a machinist? 
Id like to see some work.:pc:

Well I believe he posted in the random photo thread, so go look if you want..

Post some pics of those miniature motors you make while you're at it..Those are bad ass

Just now, Steve753 said:

I've never seen you say an ill word about his Job. I know he was pestering me about what I do for a living well before I said an I'll word about his shady profession.  It's what he does to feel like he's above you.

We have a long history which I’ve said more than a few times…I’ve said my fair share of shit that was out of line.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Well I believe he posted in the random photo thread, so go look if you want..

Post some pics of those miniature motors you make while you're at it..Those are bad ass

Can’t find anything.. whatever 

This engine?

FBF6D0BD-8579-4233-9A99-53DEA6A5AFEF.jpeg

54C8527F-9CAA-4054-8373-E674671DCD4A.jpeg

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

We have a long history which I’ve said more than a few times…I’ve said my fair share of shit that was out of line.

Well I initially said nothing, shared plenty of pics via pm. I'm attacked because of my view on DJT and covid. If I agreed with him on those I'd be left alone. It's that simple sadly.

• Like 1

Just now, Pete said:

This engine?

He very well might not be, I just thought I remembered him post a picture in the random photo thread or what are you working on today thread of something he machined that was beautiful and his shop was obviously in the background and very clean and looked really nice. I appreciate a clean shop as we keep ours very clean..

Yes, That is so friggin cool!! :bc:

You have that gorgeous green Nova right?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

He very well might not be, I just thought I remembered him post a picture in the random photo thread or what are you working on today thread of something he machined that was beautiful and his shop was obviously in the background and very clean and looked really nice. I appreciate a clean shop as we keep ours very clean..

Yes, That is so friggin cool!! :bc:

You have that gorgeous green Nova right?

I understand now. 

Clean shop is a happy shop lol. 
My shop 

13B77033-424B-469B-AFC5-BD8A397D0347.jpeg

985A0681-4234-457B-AE52-67DEABEFF279.jpeg

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Pete said:

Oh yeah? No kidding.

Ive always loved the Novas. It’s the Camaros ugly sister. Lol

#1 is a 69 GTO Judge in Black, always loved the Novas and Chevelles.. @Tommcat has a gorgeous Chevelle with a 502 in it if I remember correctly..

I work around high end euro imports, we get some pretty bad ass cars in..But late 60's early 70's muscle really does it for me..

Gorgeous car Pete

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, Pete said:

This engine?

That's pretty cool!

32 minutes ago, Pete said:

I understand now. 

Clean shop is a happy shop lol. 
My shop 

13B77033-424B-469B-AFC5-BD8A397D0347.jpeg

985A0681-4234-457B-AE52-67DEABEFF279.jpeg

Ok, I have shop envy now. I'm hoping to get a mill and lathe for my garage.

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

#1 is a 69 GTO Judge in Black, always loved the Novas and Chevelles.. @Tommcat has a gorgeous Chevelle with a 502 in it if I remember correctly..

I work around high end euro imports, we get some pretty bad ass cars in..But late 60's early 70's muscle really does it for me..

Gorgeous car Pete

GM A body cars where all fantastic. I’m with you on the 60s 70s scene. I lived it albeit at a younger age but none the less I remember it well and my family was all GM for years. A time that can never be replicated. The only way to go back in time is to be fortunate enough to own one. Hell when I found this I immediately wanted it but had to confront the old lady and I knew she’d blow a gasket. At first she did but quickly became rational and the rest is history.

Friend of mine has a 72 Chevelle with a 427 SBC. Makes about 580 at the rear wheels. Not bad for a single carb small block. 
Bottom line is it rips lol.

Thanks for the compliment :bc:

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Sled_Hed said:

That's pretty cool!

Ok, I have shop envy now. I'm hoping to get a mill and lathe for my garage.

That’s fantastic. I have a Bridgeport here at home but don’t use it too much as I have the shop at my disposal lol. 

• Like 1

I’d have to admit that after over 40 years of being a veteran machinist, the little demon V8 has been the most challenging project ever. Over 1000 hand made billet pieces that need a magnifying glass at times to produce. 

Huge satisfaction of accomplishment 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Rigid1 said:

I agree, I'm here to socialize at this point in life, life is to short to want to argue and insult all day..

Ever see a guy that quits drinking, tells everyone how much better he feels about it and then goes back to the bar where he used to drink and have fun and sling shit with the boys only to tell them to settle down,  stop it, let's all be friends, be more like me?

You and Jimmy are "that guy". Born again and ready to preach :lol: