Check your account email address ×

So….Trump Is The Racist…Really?

40 minutes ago, HSR said:

He brags about his career, that's his choice. And I'm just a retired Jiffy Lube worker so it doesn't bother him.

Get your own material. Although copying mine shows how much you like it so :bc:

Thats bullshit and everyone knows it.  Everything I do is bragging according to you.  Sorry mr. low expectations, I don't brag any more or less than anyone else around here.  And I surely never "volunteered" some 5 year old bullshit story from someone else about my mother or my wife, that the other retardate Steve thinks ok to respread around.  But you're a piece of shit, so that of course flies with you. :bigfinger::lol: 

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Thats bullshit and everyone knows it.  Everything I do is bragging according to you.  Sorry mr. low expectations, I don't brag any more or less than anyone else around here.  And I surely never "volunteered" some 5 year old bullshit story from someone else about my mother or my wife, that the other retardate Steve thinks ok to respread around.  But you're a piece of shit, so that of course flies with you. :bigfinger::lol: 

So it's untrue that your wife helped you get your job?

Let's very clear here. You're the one who said she did.

:bc:

10 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Lets also be very clear.  No one helps you get this kind of job you dumb fuck and no I never said that.  Read the guidelines, shut the fuck up and move on.

Edited by DriftBusta
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Is there something wrong with that, I'm sure he still had to interview, qualify, and prove himself to be capable? My friend told me to talk to his buddy about a job, I did, I accepted the job, and proved myself to be more than capable..Did my friend technically help me get the job, I guess so, but if I didn't meet his requirements I'm definitely sure I wouldn't have been able to keep the job based on my friend saying,."Hey, my buddy Tony is going to message you about the position your looking to fill". Realistically I think our friends and family push us to do bigger and better things career wise as I would do for them..But then again I'm surrounded by really good people who I appreciate.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Is there something wrong with that, I'm sure he still had to interview, qualify, and prove himself to be capable? My friend told me to talk to his buddy about a job, I did, I accepted the job, and proved myself to be more than capable..Did my friend technically help me get the job, I guess so, but if I didn't meet his requirements I'm definitely sure I wouldn't have been able to keep the job based on my friend saying,."Hey, my buddy Tony is going to message you about the position your looking to fill". Realistically I think our friends and family push us to do bigger and better things career wise as I would do for them..But then again I'm surrounded by really good people who I appreciate.

There's nothing wrong with it. He just won't admit it for some reason.

Edited by Steve753

2 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

There's nothing wrong with it. He just won't admit it for some reason.

Well according to people on here he has, or you wouldn't be asking him to verify it..If you're unsure of verification I would ask the people who stated that rather than chasing DB around asking him to verify..I feel that would be a more mature reaction and less insulting to him of what's in question..

• Thanks 1

Just now, Rigid1 said:

Well according to people on here he has, or you wouldn't be asking him to verify it..If you're unsure of verification I would ask the people who stated that rather than chasing DB around asking him to verify..I feel that would be a more mature reaction and less insulting to him of what's in question..

I honestly don't care. It's just funny seeing how caught up he is with everything here.

It's funny how I'm accused of chasing him, but yet I make a comment about Trump and DB calls me a name unprovoked and he gets a pass from you. Let me make this clear, I don't care, but I find it very humorous. 

I know he controls your money and I understand why you kiss his ass.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

He spent several days last week berating the profession and essentially accusing me of having no morals or ethics.  and now he thinks its ok to mention my wife and my mother because "he read" something somewhere.  This from the guy who's life is a big secret.  Seriously, its obnoxious, especially the double standards with the rules.

• Like 1

Tells me to let it go…yet he won’t.

BTW I used to be that guy but figured it was time to quit being a dick…it ain’t that hard to do.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

Just now, Steve753 said:

I honestly don't care. It's just funny seeing how caught up he is with everything here.

It's funny how I'm accused of chasing him, but yet I make a comment about Trump and DB calls me a name unprovoked and he gets a pass from you. Let me make this clear, I don't care, but I find it very humorous. 

I know he controls your money and I understand why you kiss his ass.

Well he has 3 people following him around all day every day insulting his personal life, his marriage, and his carrer, which is not funny, it's quite immature..You have people here saying he steals peoples money that he manages, "fleeces them for their money",..

Let me be very clear saying this,..He manages my money and other members on here money,..If I pulled my money from him based on what those people/you said, that would hurt him financially, those accusations are unfounded with zero evidence..

Do you know what that is called and what he could do if I so chose to pull my money??  I'll give you a hint it's not called funny and it starts with a D...

• Like 4

Just now, DriftBusta said:

He spent several days last week berating the profession and essentially accusing me of having no morals or ethics.  and now he thinks its ok to mention my wife and my mother because "he read" something somewhere.  This from the guy who's life is a big secret.  Seriously, its obnoxious, especially the double standards with the rules.

I didn't say anything that wasn't said on the site. As for berating you've done your fair share of that where others are concerned. You just cant take back what you dish out. You're a fucking no good hypocritical asshole.

1 hour ago, Rigid1 said:

Well he has 3 people following him around all day every day insulting his personal life, his marriage, and his carrer, which is not funny, it's quite immature..You have people here saying he steals peoples money that he manages, "fleeces them for their money",..

Let me be very clear saying this,..He manages my money and other members on here money,..If I pulled my money from him based on what those people/you said, that would hurt him financially, those accusations are unfounded with zero evidence..

Do you know what that is called and what he could do if I so chose to pull my money??  I'll give you a hint it's not called funny and it starts with a D...

It didn't seem to bother you when Z and his crew,including you, aired out another members family business and Facebook page so spare me the bullshit Tony. It's getting fucking old. 

3 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

I wouldn't trust him to look after my dog let alone my money. Might be different if I knew him personally. But surely not from how he interacts on this forum. :bc:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, HSR said:

It didn't seem to bother you when Z and his crew,including you, aired out another members family business and Facebook page so spare me the bullshit Tony. It's getting fucking old. 

It didn't, and as I said repeatedly, I am embarrassed with my previous behavior as a grown ass man in doing that..I've obviously changed since my buddy CKF pointed that out to me..The past is the past and I can't change what I did, all's I can do is be better in the future which I definitely have been.. Appreciate you!

1 minute ago, Rigid1 said:

It didn't, and as I said repeatedly, I am embarrassed with my previous behavior as a grown ass man in doing that..I've obviously changed since my buddy CKF pointed that out to me..The past is the past and I can't change what I did, all's I can do is be better in the future which I definitely have been.. Appreciate you!

He doesn’t like it when people try to be better…trust me.😂

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

I wouldn't trust him to look after my dog let alone my money. Might be different if I knew him personally. But surely not from how he interacts on this forum. :bc:

Very small minded to think how we act on here is how we would act in our professional business setting..

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

You're not better. You just changed who you're being a cunt too.

:lol:

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I agree, I'm here to socialize at this point in life, life is to short to want to argue and insult all day..

• Like 1

Just now, Rigid1 said:

Very small minded to think how we act on here is how we would act in our professional business setting..

Well the guy you defend so dearly likes to know everyone's business for some reason so he can share with us how much better he is. 😀

1 hour ago, Rigid1 said:

I think he's a machinist, a few months ago if I remember correctly he posted some beautiful hunks of metal he machined for something...

Steve is a machinist? 
Id like to see some work.:pc:

6 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

I didn't say anything that wasn't said on the site. As for berating you've done your fair share of that where others are concerned. You just cant take back what you dish out. You're a fucking no good hypocritical asshole.

I don't dish out shit about anyones career or mention their wife ever.  Unless they go there with me first, and you and 2 other guys are the only ones who went there and thinks thats ok.  I don't.  So rather than being a man about it and just letting it go, your true colors come out.  Got your number dude  :thumbsup:

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

I don't dish out shit about anyones career or mention their wife ever.  Unless they go there with me first, and you and 2 other guys are the only ones who went there and thinks thats ok.  I don't.  So rather than being a man about it and just letting it go, your true colors come out.  Got your number dude  :thumbsup:

I don't think I recall Jimmy ever saying anything about your job to you. Not that I've read. You can't say the same where he's concerned. :thumbsup:

Just now, Steve753 said:

Well the guy you defend so dearly likes to know everyone's business for some reason so he can share with us how much better he is. 😀

He doesn't come off to me as being "better" as far as he knew I mowed lawns, but had/has invited me to stay at his/his buddies camp every year since I've been on here..As far as he knew I had a 21" mower and a clapped out Ford ranger but still asked me to come stay and ride at no cost..I think a requirement might have been I bring a bucket of my chili..But that's about it.. Pretty good guy to do that never knowing anything about me other than mowing lawns. 

• Like 2