Check your account email address ×

Fraud…

SnowRider

• Platinum Contributing Member

Trump becomes the betting odds favorite for the first time:bc:.... Looks like my bet may not be that foolish after all:lol:

https://www.oddschecker.com/us/insight/specials/politics/20230920-2024-presidential-election-odds-donald-trump-becomes-betting-favorite-for-the-first-time

Screenshot_20230926_201121_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20230926_201201_Chrome.jpg

• Like 1

The judge also rebuked Trump for lying about the size of his Manhattan apartment. Trump claimed his three-story Trump Tower penthouse was nearly three times its actual size, valuing it at $327 million. 

“A discrepancy of this order of magnitude, by a real estate developer sizing up his own living space of decades, can only be considered fraud,” Engoron wrote.

:pc:

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, akvanden said:

The judge also rebuked Trump for lying about the size of his Manhattan apartment. Trump claimed his three-story Trump Tower penthouse was nearly three times its actual size, valuing it at $327 million. 

“A discrepancy of this order of magnitude, by a real estate developer sizing up his own living space of decades, can only be considered fraud,” Engoron wrote.

Fucking idiot.

• Haha 1

28 minutes ago, akvanden said:

And you accept that at face value?  Tell us more.  You'd think they hadn't paid off the loans or were in default on existing ones.....

27 minutes ago, akvanden said:

What was he taxed on, any institute would check that for value? I could put a ridicules value on my homes while filling out a financial statement, but they always want a property tax statment.

3 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

And you accept that at face value?  Tell us more.  You'd think they hadn't paid off the loans or were in default on existing ones.....

This case is cut and dry.  The facts are in black and white.  But you’re in a cult and blinded by willful ignorance. 

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

This case is cut and dry.  The facts are in black and white.  But you’re in a cult and blinded by willful ignorance. 

:snack:

False. From 2011-2021, the Palm Beach County Assessor appraised the market value of Mar-a-Lago at between $18 million and $27.6 million because of various land use restrictions. The judge simply  restated the appraisal which is an undisputed fact.

https://x.com/meiselasb/status/1706833676682838281?s=46&t=qtfBE6Hx9UNW86ETpTlGNQ

IMG_6487.jpeg

16 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I accept that his lawyers didn’t try to deny the fact they claimed it was 30ksqft when it’s 11ksqft. 

15 minutes ago, airflite1 said:

What was he taxed on, any institute would check that for value? I could put a ridicules value on my homes while filling out a financial statement, but they always want a property tax statment.

Knowingly stating your home is 3x bigger than what it actually is, is fraud. Banks not verifying it is called shitty business practices. The latter is not on trial.

No deed has apparently been recorded showing Mar-a-Lago changed hands since Donald Trump transferred ownership from his name in 1995 to an entity he controlled named Mar-a-Lago Club Inc. That transaction was recorded at $12 million. The former president bought the property to use as his personal vacation home in 1985 and opened it as a private club about a decade later.

From $12M in 1995... to a BILLION DOLLARS Eric ?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!? :roflcrying:

nflx.gif

1 minute ago, akvanden said:

Knowingly stating your home is 3x bigger than what it actually is, is fraud. Banks not verifying it is called shitty business practices. The latter is not on trial.

It's odd they don't quote the property tax value, is he paying tax on a $300 million dollar penthouse or a $100 million dollar Penthouse.

• Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

:snack:

False. From 2011-2021, the Palm Beach County Assessor appraised the market value of Mar-a-Lago at between $18 million and $27.6 million because of various land use restrictions. The judge simply  restated the appraisal which is an undisputed fact.

https://x.com/meiselasb/status/1706833676682838281?s=46&t=qtfBE6Hx9UNW86ETpTlGNQ

IMG_6487.jpeg

And what are the appraised values of these dumps then ?      Much, much smaller and being sold for waay more than even Mar-a - lago appraisal...... So I guess appraisals are not nearly what market value is?

Screenshot_20230926_215820_Truth Social.jpg

3 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

And what are the appraised values of these dumps then ?      Much, much smaller and being sold for waay more than even Mar-a - lago appraisal...... So I guess appraisals are not nearly what market value is?

You can tell who's never spent any time or seen any comps in south Florida real estate lately.  Prices are insane everywhere down there.  18 million for Mar a Lago is a joke.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

13 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

You can tell who's never spent any time or seen any comps in south Florida real estate lately.  Prices are insane everywhere down there.  18 million for Mar a Lago is a joke.

You have to keep in mind that Trump power farted on Mar a Lago though.  That devalues it a lot.  

Just now, Plissken said:

You have to keep in mind that Trump power farted on Mar a Lago though.  That devalues it a lot.  

oh ok.  18 million.  Go with that.  For sure, lets indict him for fraud cuz he farted on something.

24 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

You're lost.  Who was defrauded out of $? 

I’m lost? So you’re telling me it’s ok to knowingly falsify financial records, as long as the banks or whomever are dumb enough not to actually check? Is that something you do, or advice you would give to clients?

9_9