Check your account email address ×

Americans trust former President Donald Trump to handle the economy more than President Joe Biden, and that includes independent voters

Pete

• Platinum Contributing Member
8 minutes ago, Pete said:

$4 a gal isn’t cheap.. keep carrying their water..

Trump was the best 

:lol:there you go you dumb fuck. Exactly like I said.

Screenshot_20230917_115003.jpg

1 hour ago, Steve753 said:

Just wait until he loses the bet.

:lol:

Things aren't looking too good for you Steve-o...... You better hope he gets incarcerated or isn't on the ballot in many states That's your only hope of not losing the bet and even then he still may win:lol:

4 minutes ago, Pete said:

Trump gets elected and it’s the lowest ever 

SBYL TDS fuck

2.25 under Obama, 2.26 under Trump it actually went up under Trump when he was elected.

4 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Things aren't looking too good for you Steve-o...... You better hope he gets incarcerated or isn't on the ballot in many states That's your only hope of not losing the bet and even then he still may win:lol:

Things are great. Only fools want Trump back. There's less of you now than in 2020.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Steve753 said:

Things are great. Only fools want Trump back. There's less of you now than in 2020.

Yup.... Keep telling yourself that....... Trump has no chance. . 2016 wants their talking point back :lmao:

Just now, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Yup.... Keep telling yourself that....... Trump has no chance. . 2016 wants their talking point back :lmao:

I'm not telling myself anything. It's you who's living in fantasy land. People are fed up with both Biden and Trump. The masses don't want either of them. 

6 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

I'm not telling myself anything. It's you who's living in fantasy land. People are fed up with both Biden and Trump. The masses don't want either of them. 

Long way to go yet but Trump v Biden again is terrible. Age alone should disqualify them and that’s just the very beginning. 

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

And you believe someone else will get the nominee besides Trump:lol:... . When his numbers just keep on going up and the other contenders keep on going down.   Let's see how the masses vote in the primaries.... Trump is already doing well in Iowa and that's a key state.

Dude face it ,you've been wrong on so many things. You said when DeSantis got the backing of the cops down in Florida that was just the beginning:lol:...... How did that work out for you?  What are his numbers again?........ Trump has a ridiculous lead over everyone.  I think we know who they really want.

37 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Hes so mad it, it's impaired his vision!

I’m not mad about anything you assuming tds fuck..

Go help the left like a good coat carrier 

10 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

And you believe someone else will get the nominee besides Trump:lol:... . When his numbers just keep on going up and the other contenders keep on going down.   Let's see how the masses vote in the primaries.... Trump is already doing well in Iowa and that's a key state.

Dude face it ,you've been wrong on so many things. You said when DeSantis got the backing of the cops down in Florida that was just the beginning:lol:...... How did that work out for you?  What are his numbers again?........ Trump has a ridiculous lead over everyone.  I think we know who they really want.

Yes Trumpers want Trump. The numbers of people polled is far less than those that will vote.

Quit acting like a young boy who got his first taste of vagina where Trumps concerned and maybe you'll actually think clearly.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Pete said:

Trump gets elected and it’s the lowest ever 

SBYL TDS fuck

please explain to us WHY you believe gas prices were less during the Trump years?   :news:

this should be fucking hilarious... if you know a god damned thing about the global oil market.

go on Pete... give it your best shot.  ;)

10 hours ago, ckf said:

We are still 4 or 5 months out from the first primaries and we have no other choice but to choose Biden or Trump?  There's still plenty of time for a lot of things to happen. Especially when the supposed only choice is between a couple of old guys.

Yea that window is only open to what December of this year?  Presidential candidates have to announce by then and so far no Dem that the establishment will allow has declaired. 

1 hour ago, Carlos Danger said:

Yea that window is only open to what December of this year?  Presidential candidates have to announce by then and so far no Dem that the establishment will allow has declaired. 

The will simply install the one they want at the convention.