Check your account email address ×

Trudeau gets owned by India’s Modi

spin_dry

• Gold Member
8 minutes ago, HSR said:

Yes Woolie could have said he was on the remote trails of Quebec and saw it on one gas pump BUT he was in "Canada" and the indoctrination of Canada was on full display at trailside gas stations. As usual he made a blanket statement and can't even back up his bullshit. Do you honestly believe the king of pictures wouldn't have taken a snapshot??? Just to rub Canadians noses in it? You're gullible bud :thumbsup:

I assumed he ment gas pumps in town/city for the truck. You know the ones with the TVs?  :dunno: We have them here and they played covid propaganda. no different really. 

I wouldnt think a remote trailside pump would have gender shit playing on a screen 

Edited by EvilBird

5 minutes ago, HSR said:

Yes Woolie could have said he was on the remote trails of Quebec and saw it on one gas pump BUT he was in "Canada" and the indoctrination of Canada was on full display at trailside gas stations. As usual he made a blanket statement and can't even back up his bullshit. Do you honestly believe the king of pictures wouldn't have taken a snapshot??? Just to rub Canadians noses in it? You're gullible bud :thumbsup:

“King of pictures”. :lol:  I’m not sure if I should feel honored or just lmao.  You.  Are.  Obsessed.  

1 minute ago, EvilBird said:

I assumed he ment gas pumps in town/city for the truck. You know the ones with the TVs?  :dunno: We have them here and they played covid propaganda. no different really. 

I wouldnt think a remote trailside pump would have gender shit playing on a screen 

You would have to be a complete fucking moron not to fill up the trucks before crossing the border into Canada. Keep trying to create excuses :bc:  

5 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

It was in Rivière du Loop outside Hotel Universal.  I was more concerned with gassing my sled, getting my gear off and having a drink after riding almost 300 miles from Presque Isle Me.  It was a changeable sign on the gas pump, and gave me a little chuckle, that’s it.  Little did I know Inspector Clousseau would be demanding proof and stamping his feet over it.   :lol:   

0AFA5105-27B9-445E-9AF9-1D7490B65CB3.jpeg

Edited by DriftBusta
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, HSR said:

I was in Manitoba about a year ago and saw zero gender BS at the gas pumps. Are you seeing them everywhere there now? Nothing here in NW Ontario?

The climate shit depends on what you are watching on the TV, pretty easy to turn the channel.

Trudeau even changed the name of the government weather forecaster from Environment Canada to Environment Canada and Climate Change wtf 

1 minute ago, ACE said:

Trudeau even changed the name of the government weather forecaster from Environment Canada to Environment Canada and Climate Change wtf 

Gas pumps???

Ermagawd is the weather forecast still the same?

14 minutes ago, HSR said:

You can add that to lifelong cokehead too I guess if it makes you feel superior to the peasants here.

Married once :news:

Makes sense.  Well that’s why you probably don’t have all your teeth?  :lol:  :dunno: 

Hey good for you!  She must be a saint!  

5 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Makes sense.  Well that’s why you probably don’t have all your teeth?  :lol:  :dunno: 

Hey good for you!  She must be a saint!  

Retired at 50, no BOAT payments. 

11 minutes ago, HSR said:

Retired at 50, no BOAT payments. 

:lol: You seem really jealous of that paid for boat aren’t ya, cuz you surely mention it more than I do?  I love watching you flail around with the personal comments and then accuse me of them over a harmless crack about teeth.  Ftr I have no idea about your dental work it was a joke.  :lol:   

Edited by DriftBusta

Just now, DriftBusta said:

:lol: You seem really jealous of that paid for boat aren’t ya, cuz you surely mention it more than I do?  Maybe if you weren’t such a layabout you could afford one.  I love watching you flail around with the personal comments and then accuse me of them over a harmless crack about teeth.  Ftr I have no idea about your dental work it was a joke.  :lol:   

Serious question. Can you use a boat as a second home deduction? 

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

:lol: You seem really jealous of that paid for boat aren’t ya, cuz you surely mention it more than I do?  I love watching you flail around with the personal comments and then accuse me of them over a harmless crack about teeth.  Ftr I have no idea about your dental work it was a joke.  :lol:   

I promise I won't research Facebook and post your full name on the forum or call your wife white trash over it :news: < serious

1 minute ago, spin_dry said:

Not that I’m aware.  Ask HSR, he seems to think he’s my accountant. :lol: 

1 minute ago, HSR said:

I promise I won't research Facebook and post your full name on the forum or call your wife white trash over it :news: < serious

I said you were white trash.  Not your wife, not anyone else in this forum.  You.  Same guy accusing me of being a liar and making personal comments, is right here on display lying and making personal comments.  Gold Jerry!  Gold I tell you!  :lol: 

23 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I said you were white trash.  Not your wife,  

:backpeddle:

On 8/22/2023 at 3:14 PM, DriftBusta said:

Stud?   Pfft.  You’re white trash, so I am not sure what that makes the woman you claim to be married to, to be :thumbsup:  

You're the only trash that makes such comments and pretends he's the victim. 

Snacks should be here to say it's ok so you can feel better.

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, spin_dry said:

Yes you can. If it has a head, galley and a bed.

Edited by Steve753

8 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

You remind more and more of DerpRider every day  :news:

Funny, I find your selective outrage similar to him too :bc: Please keep an eye on my posts for me k?