Check your account email address ×

Whites attack a black

4 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Bullshit.  The crime statistics tell the story and it’s disgusting.  This is just more evidence. 

When was the last time the crowd here got all frothed up over a video of white on white violence? I don’t recall. 

Just now, spin_dry said:

I know it’s important to stay outraged. Satan likes it that way. Buuuuut. 

https://ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2016/crime-in-the-u.s.-2016/tables/expanded-homicide-data-table-3.xls

I see you flunked statistics class.

3 hours ago, Anler said:

You cant beat someone like that after they are unconscious. Under self defense you can only defend yourself when someone is attacking you. If they are unable to attack you you are supposed to stop. 

Exactly.

2 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

They weren’t taught like you and I were. Many were also never taught that you fight one on one.  How many times do we see them ganging up on another person 4 on 1?  Disgusting gutter trash.

X2

1 hour ago, spin_dry said:

If both participants would’ve been white this wouldn’t have been posted here. And even if it was posted, there wouldn’t have been the emotionalism. Very telling. 

Always a few cucks (looking at you too snacks) in the crowd, that can't call a spade a spade ...

1 hour ago, spin_dry said:

Do you get this upset when whites fuck up one another? 

Not upset, I avoid the demographic as much as possible.  I know math is hard, but the numbers are there.  For 6% of the population they sure cause far more than their share of problems.

• Platinum Contributing Member
30 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Not upset, I avoid the demographic as much as possible.  I know math is hard, but the numbers are there.  For 6% of the population they sure cause far more than their share of problems.

Isnt it like 12 or 13 %?

3 hours ago, spin_dry said:

When was the last time the crowd here got all frothed up over a video of white on white violence? I don’t recall. 

I can, remember that guy that killed his GF while they were traveling and the parents ran cover for him, then he offed himself..Gabby was her name..You started a thread about it..:lol:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

4 hours ago, spin_dry said:

If both participants would’ve been white this wouldn’t have been posted here. And even if it was posted, there wouldn’t have been the emotionalism. Very telling. 

Ford requires simple things to process. Black and white. 

13 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

I see no comment on the topic, as usual  ...

Comment on some random fight video with no context? Why? For every bad interaction between races there are thousands of interactions everyday where people get along fine but not all of us are so easily scared like you and the Lot Lizard behind Sandy’s. 

The vast majority of violence is either white on white or black on black, but when it isn’t, the usual suspects are right there yelling from the mountain top. 

Hardly 

4 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Bullshit.  The crime statistics tell the story and its disgusting.  This is just more evidence. 

Yup

I know it’s important to stay outraged. Satan likes it that way. Buuuuut. 

https://ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2016/crime-in-the-u.s.-2016/tables/expanded-homicide-data-table-3.xls

At 12% of the population....they sure do make a lot of noise when it comes to crime.   Even your graph depicts this.

Screenshot_20230911_203038_Chrome.jpg

12 minutes ago, SSFB said:

Comment on some random fight video with no context? Why? For every bad interaction between races there are thousands of interactions everyday where people get along fine but not all of us are so easily scared like you and the Lot Lizard behind Sandy’s. 

Did Woolie move? :snack:

:lol: 

1 hour ago, Rigid1 said:

I can, remember that guy that killed his GF while they were traveling and the parents ran cover for him, then he offed himself..Gabby was her name..You started a thread about it..:lol:

I also started a thread about a cop finding a woman’s boyfriend’s head in a bucket. She cut his head off. Both were white. Never the outrage like this thread. 

1 minute ago, spin_dry said:

I also started a thread about a cop finding a woman’s boyfriend’s head in a bucket. She cut his head off. Both were white. Never the outrage like this thread. 

I'm not outraged by what happened, but then again I see it all the time

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, SSFB said:

So instead of comment on the topic -  you just run your mouth like the gap tooth faggot you are. Typical...

7 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

You can tell who lives far away from this shit...

Yup....when you don't have to deal  with it or see it......it virtually doesn't exist.      I wish I lived in Lilly whiteville and was so naive.... But hey it looks like I might be moving there ,4 days on the market and my house has sold for asking price.

Edited by ViperGTS/Z1
  • Like 2