Check your account email address ×

Rob

4 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

See, momo, a normal human would realize they aren't welcome and see themselves the fuck out without being forced.

Just take the fucking hint for once and save everyone the trouble.

What are you :cry: about NeoStoner you bottom feeding maggot FUCK 

17 minutes ago, Momorider said:

The Newftard and NeoStoner are already trying to get me banned :lol: pathetic pussy assholes

im hearing from a few members over there that newfy is saying I stalked his schools website.....which is a bold face lie btw.

Just now, DAVE said:

im hearing from a few members over there that newfy is saying I stalked his schools website.....which is a bold face lie btw.

The Newftard is a POS :nuts: 

Just now, motonoggin said:

You guys ever watch X files? Remember Flukeman? The half human, half parasite that lived in the sewers and sustained itself on feces and an occasional human?

That is your momo. Please keep him.

Are you finished?

Just now, motonoggin said:

You guys ever watch X files? Remember Flukeman? The half human, half parasite that lived in the sewers and sustained itself on feces and an occasional human?

That is your momo. Please keep him.

NeoStoner what a pathetic POS bottom feeding maggot :nuts: go away everybody was happy when you disappeared for a bit after you got fired from your job :Fuckoff: 

19 minutes ago, Momorider said:

NeoStoner what a pathetic POS bottom feeding maggot :nuts: go away everybody was happy when you disappeared for a bit after you got fired from your job :Fuckoff: 

This is a known false statement and a clear violation of the TOU:

From the TOU...

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this website to post any material which is knowingly false and/or defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, or otherwise violative of any law.

1 minute ago, motonoggin said:

From the TOU...

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this website to post any material which is knowingly false and/or defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, or otherwise violative of any law.

Several have already violated that 

2 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

From the TOU...

You're a proven fraud NeoStoner nobody believes you :fu1: Liar 

1 minute ago, motonoggin said:

Seems like not much has changed here. 

Enjoy your trolls, fellas. :bc:

Go away :cry:  Trying to get members banned is the ultimate in trolling NeoStoner you fraud :fu1: 

Edited by Momorider

• Platinum Contributing Member
6 hours ago, pjameven said:

They like deleting posts on hcs now....

They caught me and my Granny Hawkins dupe and banned me again....HSR had the honors this time.:lol: