Check your account email address ×

We know who the president is going to be if we have free and fair elections

Pete

Because it’s really starting to look like a cakewalk. I mean, look at  even the polls, you know, just between Donald Trump, the president, the incumbent, you know, senile old man in the White House. When you are beating the incumbent– the incumbent always has an edge. We know this in politics. The incumbent is always very difficult to unseat. When you’re already beating him 13 months out, you know, it’s plain, unless you’re one of these RINO Never Trumpers, unless you’re a loser like Mike Pence, unless you’re a person who’s driven by hatred and bile like Chris Christie. Unless you’re one of those people, you know who it’s going to be,” Gorka said, making it clear that a victory for Trump is contingent on free and fair elections.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2023/09/09/exclusive-dr-sebastian-gorka-we-know-who-president-going-to-be-if-we-have-fair-free-elections/

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

A former Cyclones wide receiver, Jack Whitver, the Iowa Senate majority leader, also commented on Trump heading to the Hawkeye State. 

"Tens of thousands of Iowans will gather to tailgate and cheer on their favorite team," Whitver said in a statement. "I’m proud to have President Trump witness the greatest rivalry in college sports."

https://www.foxnews.com/sports/donald-trump-tailgates-iowa-iowa-state-game-crowd-goes-crazy-as-he-walks-into-stadium

A061BC10-FB2C-44B2-884F-EC6DD8129BE3.png

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, SkisNH said:

Biden won't be the Dims candidate.. 

%100

Dead, stabbed in the back, in a wheelchair drooling on himself, one way of the other he will not be.

55 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Trump isn’t the official pick for the R’s either

He will be...unless there is a law against it he has broken, and or been convicted of.

Both parties should have a solid backup plan AND the people that support them as well should be aware of said plan.

I'm amazed at the people who state it's the Orange Devil or I'm picking up my ball and going home.

Shoot yourself in the foot on the way why don't 'cha.

8 minutes ago, Voodoo said:

%100

Dead, stabbed in the back, in a wheelchair drooling on himself, one way of the other he will not be.

Newsome stated this week he’s out for 24. I thought for sure it’d be him. Guess that could change, they have nobody else really. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
8 minutes ago, Pete said:

His voice is worse than cameltoes.. 

I have to admit he is hard to listen too and that will hurt him....Very strange voice disorder but hope he has at least the chance to challenge Biden.