Check your account email address ×

Kristi Noem as Trump's VP running mate?

27 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Sure, why not?  I hope Trump is listening to a wide range of advice this time around. Because he obviously has his hands full with all the corruption being aimed at him.

I’m sure he’s getting advice from a wide array of sources with differing opinions!!

image.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Noem is too smart to be on the ticket as VP to Trump.  She's better off letting Trump do his thing for 2024 and then coming in after he's out of the picture.  She doesn't need any sort of "tagging along" with Trump.  

2 minutes ago, Bontz said:

Noem is too smart to be on the ticket as VP to Trump.  She's better off letting Trump do his thing for 2024 and then coming in after he's out of the picture.  She doesn't need any sort of "tagging along" with Trump.  

So she’s lying?

• Platinum Contributing Member
13 minutes ago, Bontz said:

The main reason she didn't make a run for Prez this year is because Trump is running and admits no one can beat Trump.

DeSantis should have done the same and waited til 28....now he has all but ruined his chances 

Screenshot_20230908_223227_Chrome.jpg

Edited by ViperGTS/Z1

9 hours ago, Bontz said:

I don't pretend to know her mind, I just know if you ain't going to do it, you say you are going to stay in SD and do this and that.

She said it was too early to be talking about things like this.

Political speak for she would mull it over.

29 minutes ago, Snake said:

I don't pretend to know her mind, I just know if you ain't going to do it, you say you are going to stay in SD and do this and that.

She said it was too early to be talking about things like this.

Political speak for she would mull it over.

Don't get me wrong - I would love to see her as our VPOTUS.  She's smart and she would be a fantastic security blanket if Trump won & something happened to him where she'd have to step in and take over.  I just feel like attaching herself to a Trump ticket would hurt her future chances because of the stigma that goes with it. 

14 minutes ago, Bontz said:

Don't get me wrong - I would love to see her as our VPOTUS.  She's smart and she would be a fantastic security blanket if Trump won & something happened to him where she'd have to step in and take over.  I just feel like attaching herself to a Trump ticket would hurt her future chances because of the stigma that goes with it. 

It's a career ender.

4 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

It's a career ender.

No, we are talking about Noem.

DeSantis ended his career attempting to challenge the GOAT 🐐.....that was pure suicide. Should have done the right thing and waited.  He paid the price.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

12 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

No, we are talking about Noem.

DeSantis ended his career attempting to challenge the GOAT 🐐.....that was pure suicide. Should have done the right thing and waited.  He paid the price.

DeSantis is the governor of Fla. Trump will be a 2 time loser. 

2 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

DeSantis is the governor of Fla. Trump will be a 2 time loser. 

Yup, DeSantis would have had a legit chance at 2028 if he'd waited...now all he will ever be is a governor. Noem, on the other hand has patience and has played her hand well and didn't backstab the GOAT... she will be a serious contender in 28 whether she is VP or not.:bc:

Polls are no longer backing your stale belief that Trump has no chance, quite the opposite in reality and way better than any other contender.   Time for you to update your app.:thumbsup::lmao:

1 minute ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Yup, DeSantis would have had a legit chance at 2028 if he'd waited...now all he will ever be is a governor. Noem, on the other hand has patience and has played her hand well and didn't backstab the GOAT... she will be a serious contender in 28 whether she is VP or not.:bc:

Polls are no longer backing your stale belief that Trump has no chance, quite the opposite in reality and way better than any other contender.   Time for you to update your app.:thumbsup::lmao:

Alot can happen in a year.

• Gold Member

South Dakota voters during the last election overwhelming approved legalizing cannabis…. With a stroke of a pen she struck down and invalidated the people’s decision and votes.  She would bring a ticket down on a national stage similar to how Palin did.  Rockstar though amongst South Dakotans.  She’s a dud outside to most except for some bible thumpers and fat rights.  Trump/Noem is a dead end ticket for us conservatives