Check your account email address ×

Could Gavin Newsom run for president in 2024? Lots of GOP insiders are all but convinced

14 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Newsom makes trump look old and feeble. He’s young, handsome, and full of energy. He’s got the charisma factor. He’s also smart. He’d picked apart Hanity in the same way he’d destroy Trump. Unfortunately he’s a snake. 

Oops ... 

• Platinum Contributing Member
6 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

@ViperGTS/Z1is scared shitless of Gavin entering the race.  probably because he'll most certainly have to pay @Steve753 for losing their bet. 

for once Viper is right, Newsom would clobber Trump like a baby seal.

Yeah I admit I wouldn't be too happy with Trump running against Newsom. Younger guy with great hair..:lol:  The odds of Trump winning would drop sharply IMO.  But not sure there is any stopping Trump at this point, I really feel he has gained massive support esp. among minorities with the weaponized charges. 

2 hours ago, spin_dry said:

Newsom scares the fuck out of me. He’s too good. 

Every now and then, we can actually agree on something ... and your post is definitely one of those times.  Newsom is absolutely sickening to think of holding down the Oval Office, but he'd be there in no time if he rode Biden's coattails as a VP (assuming Biden can shit can Harris without too much backlash).  A detestable POS, no doubt ... but he'd likely win against the Trump ticket because Democrats and TDS'ers are just that dumb.  They don't see what he's done to California ... just a younger, filthy, Democrat to run the show (and the country further into the ground). 

1 minute ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Yeah I admit I wouldn't be too happy with Trump running against Newsom. Younger guy with great hair..:lol:  The odds of Trump winning would drop sharply IMO.  But not sure there is any stopping Trump at this point, I really feel he has gained massive support esp. among minorities with the weaponized charges. 

:news: that's nice 

• Haha 1

Just now, Bontz said:

Every now and then, we can actually agree on something ... and your post is definitely one of those times.  Newsom is absolutely sickening to think of holding down the Oval Office, but he'd be there in no time if he rode Biden's coattails as a VP (assuming Biden can shit can Harris without too much backlash).  A detestable POS, no doubt ... but he'd likely win against the Trump ticket because Democrats and TDS'ers are just that dumb.  They don't see what he's done to California ... just a younger, filthy, Democrat to run the show (and the country further into the ground). 

who's your current fave in the R field Flower? :pc:

OMG,

I have no hope for this country if people can't see through Newsome.  I can understand liberals, and I can see conservatives being a little scared of him, but it looks as though at least 3 conservatives would actually vote for the guy.  spin, c2c and ak.  Are you that easily manipulated?  I watched the tucker interview and I saw a used car salesman vs an intellectual.   And Newsom was the used car salesman.   I shouldn't have to say that, but there are obviously some weak minded individuals here that can't see that.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Bontz said:

One certainly can’t blame everything going on in California on Newsom. Much of the decline has been caused by local progressive governments and a quickly declining flow of goods and cash now that China is in full decline. Of all the states, California made bank on china’s monumental rise as an economic power. Why do you think politicians from California favored and protected China so much? I think Newsom is much more of a moderate and less of a progressive. But the truth of this is uncertain because of his slimy tendency to be more concerned about his brand than he is governing. He’s an expert at creating an image of likability and believability. Of all the current politicians, he is by far the most manipulative. 

Newsome is the D version of Trump but not old as fuck.  Interrupting piece of shit that blabs programmed numbers without substantiation to try to look smart.  Basically Lloyd but at least smart enough to read and understand the propaganda he is pushing.

It would single handedly be the most embarrassing possible ever debate for America if it were Newsome/Trump....

Ok, besides the shit shows that will be Biden/Trump if that happens again 

2 hours ago, racer254 said:

OMG,

I have no hope for this country if people can't see through Newsome.  I can understand liberals, and I can see conservatives being a little scared of him, but it looks as though at least 3 conservatives would actually vote for the guy.  spin, c2c and ak.  Are you that easily manipulated?  I watched the tucker interview and I saw a used car salesman vs an intellectual.   And Newsom was the used car salesman.   I shouldn't have to say that, but there are obviously some weak minded individuals here that can't see that.

I have no hope for your reading comprehension. Numerous people have stated that neither Trump nor Biden should run. Their personal opinion is they're both dogshit. If the Democrats actually get their shit together and run someone other than Biden, that's half of the statement that we've been echoing. Then it purely becomes: I hope Trump doesn't run so the Republicans actually have a chance of winning. 

But please, tell us how we can be more like you and less weak minded. ;)

8 hours ago, spin_dry said:

One certainly can’t blame everything going on in California on Newsom. Much of the decline has been caused by local progressive governments and a quickly declining flow of goods and cash now that China is in full decline. Of all the states, California made bank on china’s monumental rise as an economic power. Why do you think politicians from California favored and protected China so much? I think Newsom is much more of a moderate and less of a progressive. But the truth of this is uncertain because of his slimy tendency to be more concerned about his brand than he is governing. He’s an expert at creating an image of likability and believability. Of all the current politicians, he is by far the most manipulative. 

Democrat voters are stupid. The glorious result is watching them get what they vote for in Cali. Let’s elect their leader and make the entire country look like that. 👊

What has Newsome done for California that he can run on?

Running on disfiguring kids is a loser.

Losing his tax base is a loser.

Homelessness is a loser.

Hate Trump all you please, but my God, get real.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Deephaven said:

Newsome is the D version of Trump but not old as fuck.  Interrupting piece of shit that blabs programmed numbers without substantiation to try to look smart.  Basically Lloyd but at least smart enough to read and understand the propaganda he is pushing.

It would single handedly be the most embarrassing possible ever debate for America if it were Newsome/Trump....

Ok, besides the shit shows that will be Biden/Trump if that happens again 

Newsom is not as divisive as trump. That’s the bottom line. He can also converse with attacking.