Check your account email address ×

how many years will this 'tourist' get today?

• Platinum Contributing Member
35 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

They were bullshit charges. Not one of those people had any intention of overthrowing the US Government. Fuck the US government and fuck the fbi.

We should eliminate the Coast Guard….save yourself bud :thumbsup:

• Gold Member
1 hour ago, SnowRider said:

We should eliminate the Coast Guard….save yourself bud :thumbsup:

You are the type of idiot that would get stranded at sea and need the Coast Guard to save you. 

And it could be as simple as a blown fuse on an ignition switch. :thumbsup:

• Haha 2

6 hours ago, F3600 said:

I would assume for the 22 years he got that he's now probably wishing he would have actually taken action to justify the time.

he's probably wishing he made numerous better life decisions right now.

6 hours ago, F3600 said:

I would assume for the 22 years he got that he's now probably wishing he would have actually taken action to justify the time.

Yep, something that actually is deserving of such a sentence. They had their shot and didn’t take it but are getting crucified anyways

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Yep, something that actually is deserving of such a sentence. They had their shot and didn’t take it but are getting crucified anyways

Should be treason and the consequences that come with it….

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

such as.... ?  :news:

Such as actually doing what the talking heads say they were there to do. Maybe they guys having them walk around metal detectors and handing out name tags threw them of their game or something. Either way they had their shot and blew it. Maybe next time right

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Such as actually doing what the talking heads say they were there to do. Maybe they guys having them walk around metal detectors and handing out name tags threw them of their game or something. Either way they had their shot and blew it. Maybe next time right

What they did never happened nor should never happen in a democratic republic.  You giving them a pass makes you complicit.  Grow a pair :fluffy: Fluffski.

7 hours ago, F3600 said:

Agreed.   It would have been worth it if he could have taken Pelosi or Schiff out.  Would have done the country a big favor.

Edited by DriftBusta
  • Like 1

Just now, DriftBusta said:

Agreed.   It would have been worth it if he could have taken Pelosi or Schiff out.  Would have done the country a big favor.

When the country moves past MAGA then normalcy will return.  

17 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

no, it was all wrong the moment it stopped being a peaceful protest.  I'd feel the same if it were Libs that did it.

2 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

So you condone someone killing the second in line to the presidency?  Pence too?  :news:

Just now, Crnr2Crnr said:

So you condone someone killing the second in line to the presidency?  Pence too?  :news:

Well I consider them both corrupt and treasonous, I surely wouldn't have been shedding any tears over it.  Pence, no.  Enough of the hypotheticals, the criminals are running our government now, its likely going to get a lot uglier before it gets better.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Well I consider them both corrupt and treasonous, I surely wouldn't have been shedding any tears over it.  Pence, no.  Enough of the hypotheticals, the criminals are running our government now, its likely going to get a lot uglier before it gets better.

The criminals got voted out….and confirmed by the indictments :thumbsup:

Just now, SnowRider said:

The criminals got voted out….and confirmed by the indictments :thumbsup:

You must have a thumb drive plugged into your temple, cuz you wouldn't have an original thought if someone sharpied it on your forehead.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

You must have a thumb drive plugged into your temple, cuz you wouldn't have an original thought if someone sharpied it on your forehead.

Just facts :bc:

12 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

no, it was all wrong the moment it stopped being a peaceful protest.  I'd feel the same if it were Libs that did it.

Baiting a bunch of lukewarm IQ people into the capitol building is wrong also so yeah...It was all wrong. It does show a little bit of just how fed up the American people are with the government and politicians IMO

• Like 1

Just now, Skidooski said:

Baiting a bunch of lukewarm IQ people into the capitol building is wrong also so yeah...It was all wrong. It does show a little bit of just how fed up the American people are with the government and politicians IMO

Spot on.  Lukewarm people are fed up because they are too stupid to comprehend complex issues.  And there is no more lukewarm iQ movement than MAGA :thumbsup:

• Haha 1

21 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

all criminals, or just the ones who's politics you disagree with?   ya know one way to begin healing the ugly?  

no Biden

no Trump

11 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

I fully understand the fed up aspect but this instance was well beyond over the top.  Trump and his ilk set the tone and these along with 1000 other people are paying the consequences for it.  Have no doubt, this is on Trump and it was by design.

2 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

all criminals, or just the ones who's politics you disagree with?   ya know one way to begin healing the ugly?  

no Biden

no Trump

I fully understand the fed up aspect but this instance was well beyond over the top.  Trump and his ilk set the tone and these along with 1000 other people are paying the consequences for it.  Have no doubt, this is on Trump and it was by design.

The ones who lie on national tv, the ones who make up treasonous lies about a president.  Those criminals.  It was not by design, it was a protest that got out of hand.  And the people had every right to question the results, with all the bullshit that the public was being fed.  As I said, the country is in a bad place, and they. you or anyone else can continue to demonize 74,000,000 voters, and they will all extend a big middle finger back at you.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

The ones who lie on national tv, the ones who make up treasonous lies about a president.  Those criminals.  It was not by design, it was a protest that got out of hand.  And the people had every right to question the results, with all the bullshit that the public was being fed.  As I said, the country is in a bad place, and they. you or anyone else can continue to demonize 74,000,000 voters, and they will all extend a big middle finger back at you.

The impending trials and sentences say otherwise :lol: 

• Gold Member
24 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Spot on.  Lukewarm people are fed up because they are too stupid to comprehend complex issues.  And there is no more lukewarm iQ movement than MAGA :thumbsup:

Says the brain dead idiot who follows fake Twitter posts and bots :lol:

6BC9D4D4-77E6-4B32-B6D2-9174EE139EEF.jpeg