Check your account email address ×

Meme thread

SSFB

8 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

I don't think anyone has said anyones personal name when calling them a pedo or groomer (felonies) and still got the vacation ..

Any comment on the screenshot?? Or shall I move onto my career and what you and HSR have said negatively about it which I've only post pictures of cars in a photo thread which I only posted for the forum to enjoy .. have screen shots of that too..:thumbsup:

Please explain where he broke the rules?:You might not like what he said but it in no way treated the career of a former member.

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Platinum Contributing Member
Posted (edited)
7 minutes ago, ckf said:

Please explain where he broke the rules?:You might not like what he said but it in no way treated the career of a former member.

Stealing from his clients, a felony for him, cost him his license and career..No different than calling someone a pedophile, a felony..I posted the screenshot of him doing it

Screenshot_20240402-193532.png

Edited by Rigid1
Add the screenshot of the accusation

1 minute ago, Rigid1 said:

Stealing from his clients, a felony for him, cost him his license and career..No different than calling someone a pedophile, a felony..I posted the screenshot of him doing it

:lol:

GMAFB No names or company names were used. It's your boy that likes to go down that road.

Here are the guidelines. In no way does that comment threatened DB's career.c

1)  No posting information relating to the professional life/career of a member if said information was not volunteered by that member, regardless of whether that information is publicly available. Also, no threatening the profession/career of a member. 

Examples:

Member X works at 1234 Philadelphia Ave for Company Y. Their phone number is 867-5309. It's on www.memberx.com

I think I'm going to call Member X's employer and let them know about Member X on this forum. 

• Haha 1

Just now, ckf said:

GMAFB No names or company names were used. It's your boy that likes to go down that road.

Here are the guidelines. In no way does that comment threatened DB's career.c

1)  No posting information relating to the professional life/career of a member if said information was not volunteered by that member, regardless of whether that information is publicly available. Also, no threatening the profession/career of a member. 

Examples:

Umm, John that totally threatens his career, he manages my money, and others that were here..If it doesn't how does calling someone a pedo or groomer get a vacation?  that also doesn't threaten their carrier..Based on what you just posted..

And you might want to back read, I'm perfectly content until someone decided to tag me..Look at who brought this on, not the guy just reading and not commenting until some idiot brought me in..

2 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Umm, John that totally threatens his career, he manages my money, and others that were here..If it doesn't how does calling someone a pedo or groomer get a vacation?  that also doesn't threaten their carrier..Based on what you just posted..

You are reaching Tony. Busting balls goes on daily around here. I don't see anything wrong with what was posted. I'll leave it up to Joel to make the call.

We have made it clear that calling another member any form of a pedophile is not going to be tolerated. I don't believe that the majority of the membership has an issue with. Most adults wouldn't.

• Haha 1

And those aren't the guidelines set by SSFB and Neil that they have been using for their handouts of vacations.. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

And you might want to back read, I'm perfectly content until someone decided to tag me..Look at who brought this on, not the guy just reading and not commenting until some idiot brought me in..

I brought you in because you are saying I've said bad things about your family on this site. You on the otherhand brought your bookkeeper into the equation.

5 minutes ago, ckf said:

You are reaching Tony. Busting balls goes on daily around here. I don't see anything wrong with what was posted. I'll leave it up to Joel to make the call.

We have made it clear that calling another member any form of a pedophile is not going to be tolerated. I don't believe that the majority of the membership has an issue with. Most adults wouldn't.

Get rid of this goon , just a trouble maker 

Just now, ckf said:

Not at all, a rule is a rule, Neil and SSFB have both said criminal activity is off the table,..Steve is accusing my financial advisor of criminal activity against me and other members.. I get you might not like it but @NaturallyAspirated has stated is unacceptable here

• Like 1

Just now, The One said:

Get rid of this goon , just a trouble maker 

I was tagged you idiot, talk to 753 to stop following me around, I don't even post anything 

Just now, Rigid1 said:

I was tagged you idiot, talk to 753 to stop following me around, I don't even post anything 

Get lost asshole !! 

Just now, The One said:

Get lost asshole !! 

I try, but people keep tagging me, talk to them

3 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Not at all, a rule is a rule, Neil and SSFB have both said criminal activity is off the table,..Steve is accusing my financial advisor of criminal activity against me and other members.. I get you might not like it but @NaturallyAspirated has stated is unacceptable here

No one knew he was your bookkeeper until you felt the need to share that info.

:bc:

9 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

I brought you in because you are saying I've said bad things about your family on this site. You on the otherhand brought your bookkeeper into the equation.

You tagged me in a meme, I haven't posted in this thread in months 

1 minute ago, Steve753 said:

No one knew he was your bookkeeper until you felt the need to share that info.

Sorry, he's done well for me, a problem with that?

Just now, Rigid1 said:

You tagged me in a meme, I haven't posted in this thread in months 

I'll accept fault for that.

Just now, Steve753 said:

I'll accept fault for that.

Well you're not the sharpest knife in the drawer as we know

• Like 1

Just now, Rigid1 said:

Sorry, he's done well for me, a problem with that?

No problem whatsoever. Again you shared info that you really didn't need to. I shared many pictures of travelling to Africa and your bookkeeper has accused me of going there to meet young kids.

Am I crying like you are?

1 minute ago, Rigid1 said:

Well you're not the sharpest knife in the drawer as we know

Well I'm not a secretary at a garage.

15 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

It has zero impact on his career unless you took him at his word and kicked Mark to the curb.

I'm out. You guys can continue if you want, but the guys that enjoy this thread would probably prefer that you take it elsewhere...

Edited by ckf
added second paragraph
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Steve753 said:

No problem whatsoever. Again you shared info that you really didn't need to. I shared many pictures of travelling to Africa and your bookkeeper has accused me of going there to meet young kids.

Am I crying like you are?

I'm going to let the admin and mods take care of what you said, see if there is a double standard here or not..Maybe don't tag me anymore, might work out the best for you

• Like 1

Just now, Rigid1 said:

I'm going to let the admin and mods take care of what you said, see if there is a double standard here or not..Maybe don't tag me anymore, might work out the best for you

Dont worry about me. You've obviously got more than you can handle on yours and your bookkeepers plate to look after fella.

1 minute ago, ckf said:

It has zero impact on his career unless you took him at his word and kicked Mark to the curb.

Neil and SSFB said accusations of members committing crimes/felonies are not tolerated and would get a vacation.. Where is @NaturallyAspirated he stated this yesterday