Check your account email address ×

The Not So Polite Truth Behind Canada's COLLAPSING Economy!

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, SkisNH said:

Just thought you might like the info...but no not speculation. 

Putin invaded Ukraine because democrats are spinless fucks. IMHO we should not be giving Ukraine any money whatsoever.

33 minutes ago, Roosting said:

It's not trump but what the democrats were doing. The crimea invasion was the start of take what you want we will make noise but do nothing but make $$$ out of the back door selling arms. Biden is just the continuation of what obama started and what hilliary would have presided over if that guy didnt get in the way.

In what way was the US ever under threat? Why should they feel it's ok to help a regime change in their favour?

You can't point the finger at the elected President and say it his fault, it's all America's doing and if that's who they put in charge then America has to own it.

I would prefer if my tax dollars weren't funding a war that ultimately may have been averted if not for US involvement. Maybe you're ok with it :dunno: Nobody was attacking us.

5 minutes ago, HSR said:

In what way was the US ever under threat? Why should they feel it's ok to help a regime change in their favour?

You can't point the finger at the elected President and say it his fault, it's all America's doing and if that's who they put in charge then America has to own it.

I would prefer if my tax dollars weren't funding a war that ultimately may have been averted if not for US involvement. Maybe you're ok with it :dunno: Nobody was attacking us.

That's a good point. Your leader(Prime Minister)just keeps helping Ukraine as well. If no one got involved, the war would be over long ago and billions of dollars would've been saved. Yet here we are.

1 hour ago, Steve753 said:

That's a good point. Your leader(Prime Minister)just keeps helping Ukraine as well. If no one got involved, the war would be over long ago and billions of dollars would've been saved. Yet here we are.

Trudeau is a little puppy trying to hang with the big dogs and failing badly.

2 minutes ago, HSR said:

Trudeau is a little puppy trying to hang with the big dogs and failing badly.

You're being way to kind where he's concerned I think.

28 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Putin invaded Ukraine because democrats are spinless fucks. IMHO we should not be giving Ukraine any money whatsoever.

Agreed...I don't support the proxy war in any way. 1000 better ways to spend the money 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, HSR said:

What threat could Trump have said that could have stopped this? More military action? Bigger response? Nuclear war? 

I don't buy it one bit. Putin does what Putin does,  when he wants and where he wants. He's not scared of anyone. Including the US. 

Putin wouldn’t have needed to go in because Trump was rightly calling out nato as trash and Ukraine as corrupt. Trump wasn’t trying to turn Ukraine into a NATO puppet which is the only reason putin went in. 

Without question if Trump had won the dems would have fought any money or weapons he may have tried to send Ukraine.  They would have done an about face on it. 

Edited by Highmark
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

Putin wouldn’t have needed to go in because Trump was rightly calling out nato as trash and Ukraine as corrupt. Trump wasn’t trying to turn Ukraine into a NATO puppet which is the only reason putin went in. 

The US was already nose deep in their politics long before Trump came along 

1 hour ago, Highmark said:

Without question if Trump had won the dems would have fought any money or weapons he may have tried to send Ukraine.  They would have done an about face on it. 

So if Trump won you are saying you would be OK with him sending money and guns to help? That makes zero sense to me. 

34 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Bingo and The Canadian Economy is suffering which was why I tagged Awful because he had a long laundry list of complaints about The United States yet ignores Canadas shortcomings because “his house is paid for”.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks
  • Like 1

Just now, HSR said:

The US was already nose deep in their politics long before Trump came along 

So if Trump won you are saying you would be OK with him sending money and guns to help? That makes zero sense to me. 

Not sure how you got that from my post but absolutely I would NOT have been for Trump sending money and weapons.   I'm saying the dems would likely have a different position than they currently do. 

2 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Not sure how you got that from my post but absolutely I would NOT have been for Trump sending money and weapons.   I'm saying the dems would likely have a different position than they currently do. 

Well the media would be flush with stories on how trump was helping nazi's. 

And on and on it would go 

But since it's a dem media blackout. 

1 hour ago, Highmark said:

I thought Dems were all for war? At least that's what I read here. What you think would "likely" happen isn't really debatable,  that's your opinion and your welcome to it but it doesn't change the position we are all in and who has their hands on the cause of it.

2 minutes ago, HSR said:

I thought Dems were all for war? At least that's what I read here. What you think would "likely" happen isn't really debatable,  that's your opinion and your welcome to it but it doesn't change the position we are all in and who has their hands on the cause of it.

They are but I don't think they could find it in themselves to be on the same side as him. 

What military conflict has the US been involved in that was a reaction to an direct threat vs trying to manipulate a country's politics to better suit their own needs? And which ones do you guys consider a success? 

3 minutes ago, Highmark said:

They are but I don't think they could find it in themselves to be on the same side as him. 

Again just your opinion on a hypothetical situation you created.:thumbsup:

2 minutes ago, HSR said:

Again just your opinion on a hypothetical situation you created.:thumbsup:

Dude that's what half this forum is.  :lol:  

You honestly think the liberals on here would support Ukraine if Trump was in office doing so?  :lol:   Hilarious. 

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Crimea was taken for strategic purposes. 

6 minutes ago, Highmark said:

You honestly think the liberals on here would support Ukraine if Trump was in office doing so?

Would Republicans support Ukraine if Trump was in office doing so?

15 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

This administration is the first that’s taken Putin to the woodshed after the long list of countries he invaded. It’s looooong overdue. 

IMO Trump was just as scared of Putin as Trudeau is. Both frightened children in wayyyy over their heads. His obvious posturing regarding Putin was always just that, posturing for his followers.

17 minutes ago, HSR said:

Would Republicans support Ukraine if Trump was in office doing so?

Well the politicians already do but I think a much smaller % of the voters would than the dems currently are.   Plenty would change support if he did I'm just not one of them. 

On 11/27/2018 at 8:38 AM, Highmark said:

I'm not sure who this girl Allie is but would you help this ally?  

IMHO stay the fuck out of it.   Let the EU pull energy deals away from Russia to make them play ball.   Bet they don't have the balls to do a thing but bitch on the world stage.

Let Putin run rampant over Europe for all I care.   Does us no good in the hearts or minds of the people in Europe what we've done there since WW2.   Fuck them.  

They can build their army now.  :lol: