Check your account email address ×

Riddle me this... thought Dems wanted Biden to run against Trump

• Platinum Contributing Member

Then why are they trying so hard to keep Trump off the ballot?    Thought it was a slam dunk for Biden if he went against Trump....even some delusional R's believe that.  These indictments were supposedly a roundabout way to get Trump the nomination that the Dems were looking for....right?

Hmmmm.....seems the reality is Trump is a very real threat and they want nothing to do with him at the ballot box ☑️.....they know they can't win.    Seeking 14th amendment as to disqualify him.    Yeah they scared :lol:

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/state-election-officials-prepare-efforts-disqualify-trump-14th/story?id=102833123

What would be the best way to get voters that don't vote but lean left to actually vote?  You have to get them excited to hate something else.  It happens pretty much leading up to any and all elections so I guess it's no surprise you didn't see it Viper.

5 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

What would be the best way to get voters that don't vote but lean left to actually vote?  You have to get them excited to hate something else.  It happens pretty much leading up to any and all elections so I guess it's no surprise you didn't see it Viper.

They hate Biden.

9 hours ago, Deephaven said:

Even if he does people that are moderate hate trump WAY fucking more.

Thats bullshit.  That may have been true last election, but not any more.  Moderates are starting to see what is going on and moving towards Trump.  Hate him all you want, a criminal administration is a far far larger danger to the country, and thats what we have right now.

2 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Only the far right believes that.  You have wool over your eyes.  Trump will incite all the people to vote that you don't want to vote.  Keep backing him and ruin the next 4 years too

You always forget the "IMO".  Thats the narrative, i reject it.  If he loses and another Democrat wins, don't be whining when they push the next level of bullshit up the country's ass, whether it be a deep recession, crashed markets or fucking WW3.  

Just now, DriftBusta said:

You always forget the "IMO".  Thats the narrative, i reject it.  If he loses and another Democrat wins, don't be whining when they push the next level of bullshit up the country's ass, whether it be a deep recession, crashed markets or fucking WW3.  

I forgot but you didn't.  Right.

You aren't very perceptive.

Just now, Deephaven said:

I am in the I want an R to win camp.  Not Biden's nor Trump''s 

Well lets have this discussion after the primaries.  Your guy has zero shot, I would think you know that.  Its good to be idealistic, but I try to be realistic.

2 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

If Trump loses again there will be a lot of whining. From the far right that their guy lost, again, and from the moderate right and independents because they wanted someone better then Trump in the first place 

1 minute ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Look at Humpy sitting on the fence.  Careful, you may just fall.

Your Canadian so that makes you utterly irrelevant to American politics 🤣

4 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

If Trump loses again there will be a lot of whining. From the far right that their guy lost, again, and from the moderate right and independents because they wanted someone better then Trump in the first place 

There were just too many abnormalities in the last election.  He still got 74 million votes.  Of course half the voting public is going to be pissed off.  They lose to a dementia patient who didn't even campaign?  If the democrats had any interest in actually uniting the country, they'd be behaving a lot different than they are.  They'd rather demonize us and jail Trump and his people.  Its a failing strategy.  Until the public regains faith in the institutions, like eliminating unsolicited mail in ballots, having actual balanced oversight at the election centers, no more electronic voting machines, and announcing the results on el ection day like we somehow used to, here we are.  For that matter, how was the country able to do that in years past before Dominion and Smartmatic was on the scene?  

5 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Fat Fuck?

No, I guess he likes Bergum, he's polling at less than 1%.  I like him too, but I stopped wasting my time with virtue signaling votes a long time ago.  Trump has more support than the rest of the field does together, so I think at some point they're going to have to get behind him unless they want another 4 years of D rule, regardless of who their candidate is.

I like any non toolbags running for the Rs, but most importantly I would like one to run that won't incite the left to vote, the moderates will also vote for and therefore can actually win.  Burgum is a better guy than the rest of the field for the country but doesn't come from a place that is getting him enough press to move forward.  Trump is a guaranteed negative for the party.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

I like any non toolbags running for the Rs, but most importantly I would like one to run that won't incite the left to vote, the moderates will also vote for and therefore can actually win.  Burgum is a better guy than the rest of the field for the country but doesn't come from a place that is getting him enough press to move forward.  Trump is a guaranteed negative for the party.

Fair enough.

all Trump has to do to lose again to FJB is keep doing what he's been doing... acting like a toddler.  there's no one in politics that's been a bigger divider of the nation since Abraham Lincoln.

mods and indys aren't going to vote for him in 24, just like they didn't in 20 

;)

3 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

all Trump has to do to lose again to FJB is keep doing what he's been doing... acting like a toddler.  there's no one in politics that's been a bigger divider of the nation since Abraham Lincoln.

mods and indys aren't going to vote for him in 24, just like they didn't in 20 

;)

Obama was a much bigger divider.

• Like 1