Check your account email address ×

So Trump is the only one who has questioned elections?

9 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Right about what? He started a fucking riot because he was a sore loser.

That’s bullshit. Did you even listen to his speech or are you going by what Jerry Nadler told you?  :lol:  

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

I’m not in a cult.  You are.  I’m smart.  You’re not.  You’re a MAGAt who peddles lies, misinformation, and propaganda as directed by your orange cult leader.  SBYL 

The corn in my stool makes more sense than you do. :lol: 

• Haha 2

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

That’s bullshit. Did you even listen to his speech or are you going by what Jerry Nadler told you?  :lol:  

Would you interpret that speech the same way if it was Hillary, Obama or Biden and a riot ensued?

2 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

And we’ve seen your facts too.  Does anyone here on the left side realize the precedents they are setting and constitutional norms that are being violated?

Those are facts and I hope they get shoved back up the Ds asses.  Criminals and enemies of the people.  Way to unite the country.  Listen to Victor Orbans comments on that subject.  He nails it.  You can not and will not unite the country when you disenfranchise half of it by these sham indictments.  You’re tearing it apart, all the cult comments are water off a ducks ass to his supporters.

You’ve seen me post my opinion followed by “fact”? I don’t think so.  And when you say “does anyone here on the left” are you speaking to SR and MC? Most of us here have said neither Trump nor Biden should be re-elected, and would have NO issues with Biden going to jail, including myself. Yet here you are assigning political parties if one doesn’t like Trump and Biden at same time. Get over it.

And holding leadership accountable does not automatically disenfranchise people who voted for them just in the same way if Biden is eventually held accountable wouldn’t disenfranchise the other half of the country. That’s absurd. People need to understand ramifications of trying to delay the timely and peaceful transfer of power between president, or even trying to overturn it according to Eastman’s memo. It’s ridiculous some people, who claim to be party of the constitution, are letting it slide.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Would you interpret that speech the same way if it was Hillary, Obama or Biden and a riot ensued?

SMH….if the used the term, “peaceful”, I doubt it.  Were they victims of 5 years worth of fake witch hunts, accusations and the msm in Trumps back pocket as well?  Hypotheticals and false equivalency.  You really love to argue don’t ya. :lol: 

40 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Right about what? He started a fucking riot because he was a sore loser.

Yeah, the second impeachment was over Ukraine not the election, so................

• Haha 2

11 minutes ago, Snake said:

Yeah, the second impeachment was over Ukraine not the election, so................

No it wasn't.

:lol:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Second_impeachment_trial_of_Donald_Trump

Edited by Steve753
  • Haha 1

13 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

SMH….if the used the term, “peaceful”, I doubt it.  Were they victims of 5 years worth of fake witch hunts, accusations and the msm in Trumps back pocket as well?  Hypotheticals and false equivalency.  You really love to argue don’t ya. :lol: 

My opinions different than yours and I'm right.

😀

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

13 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Some lesbian claims he grabbed her by the pussy.

Wouldn't it be nice to get some sleazebag lawyer and claim that Nancy Pelosi grabbed your junk 25 years ago, and get an 8 figure settlement on hearsay.  What a country.  :lol: 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Wouldn't it be nice to get some sleazebag lawyer and claim that Nancy Pelosi grabbed your junk 25 years ago, and get an 8 figure settlement on hearsay.  What a country.  :lol: 

You could pay off that boat!!!

Ok I'm done.

:bc:

Just now, EvilBird said:

You and HSR really sound jealous of that nice Cranchi Yacht :lmao:

It is a nice boat!

A pontoon is good enough for us on our tiny lake right now.

:bc:

• Like 1