Check your account email address ×

State of emergency

You have to feel sorry for the honest hard working people stuck in these Dem shit holes. Completely ignored by the media and attacked by those who profit off the current situation. You really have to wonder why this continues to go on and anyone who brings it up is attacked. 

1944588F-5E77-44ED-AC6D-E78A4C086CCF.jpeg

6315F23A-F40C-407C-A5AD-C1193C7FF494.jpeg

1FCE0FC7-782A-4802-BC96-B151E1B1D35B.jpeg

• Platinum Contributing Member

It really is sad that this county is devolving into this while our administration sends billions upon billions overseas…where are the fucking celebrities and singers bringing attention to this shit…oh yeah …performing in Ukranian subway stations and celebrating that jagoff Zelensky. What about race pimps like Al Sharpton, Jesse Jackson and all the fucktards on MSNBC?

Edited by Jimmy Snacks
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

26 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

It really is sad that this county is devolving into this while our administration sends billions upon billions overseas…where are the fucking celebrities and singers bringing attention to this shit…oh yeah …performing in Ukranian subway stations and celebrating that jagoff Zelensky. What about race pimps like Al Sharpton, Jesse Jackson and all the fucktards on MSNBC?

How bad does it have to get before a major news network will even talk about it?  This would never be allowed to go on in their white communities.  

7 hours ago, Cold War said:

You have to feel sorry for the honest hard working people stuck in these Dem shit holes. Completely ignored by the media and attacked by those who profit off the current situation. You really have to wonder why this continues to go on and anyone who brings it up is attacked. 

1944588F-5E77-44ED-AC6D-E78A4C086CCF.jpeg

6315F23A-F40C-407C-A5AD-C1193C7FF494.jpeg

1FCE0FC7-782A-4802-BC96-B151E1B1D35B.jpeg

I'm shocked a city the size of Oakland only has 700 + cops

1 hour ago, Anler said:

This is what they wanted, no?

Yes!  They want more though. 
Cat wants the complete elimination of the police force .  She believes the crime and homicide problem is due to the criminal justice system. If you eliminate the police, you eliminate black criminals.  Much like eliminating the fire department would eliminate fires. 
When you call 911 unarmed , unqualified,  social workers  will show up at your emergency. 

1 hour ago, steve from amherst said:

I'm shocked a city the size of Oakland only has 700 + cops

Detroit only has 750,000 residents. I believe there is more people living in LA than the entire state of Michigan. 

88160C27-D0DB-4CD2-A926-8FA96BD3E4ED.jpeg

7C7D74D9-AE40-423E-B57B-6D1650BFF07E.jpeg

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Police abolition in Oakland…what a stupid cunt.:pan:

Another successful  half black woman who sees nothing but racism.. I googled her when her name came up in the article.  Not a bad word spoken about her. 

3 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

New Chicago mayor said - blacks should not be prosecuted for any crimes at all. 

Fine with me but build a wall around the city and let it sort itself out 

Oakland has been a shit hole since the 60's.  One of my buds was born there and GTFO immediately after h/s in the early 70s.  His younger brother wasn't so fortunate.  

Who here is willing to pay more tax dollars to support a larger and possibly more diverse police force?  Raise your hand if you do...

9_9

3 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

Oakland has been a shit hole since the 60's.  One of my buds was born there and GTFO immediately after h/s in the early 70s.  His younger brother wasn't so fortunate.  

Who here is willing to pay more tax dollars to support a larger and possibly more diverse police force?  Raise your hand if you do...

9_9

Do you really believe the police are the problem with crime and homicide in These communities? Smh.  
Absolutely, more cops would result in more blacks going to jail and death by cops. No one wants their loved ones to go to jail, but the victim’s families do. You can be smug and roll your eyes because you live where crime and homicide isn’t a factor.  Your community would never allow it….right? 

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

9_9

I prefer to live in a place that needs neither.

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Do you really believe the police are the problem with crime and homicide in These communities? Smh.  
Absolutely, more cops would result in more blacks going to jail and death by cops. No one wants their loved ones to go to jail, but the victim’s families do. You can be smug and roll your eyes because you live where crime and homicide isn’t a factor.  Your community would never allow it….right? 

are you willing to pay more in taxes to BACK THE BLUE or not?  I am... 

Get rid of all wasteful spending we have and could easily afford more enforcement without tax increase!!

these large cities are all becoming shit holes!!

drove up to mn state fair yesterday and intersection of university and snelling was a disaster!!

shit everywhere!homeless openly living on sidewalks kids and all!!

44 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

are you willing to pay more in taxes to BACK THE BLUE or not?  I am... 

Me or you paying more taxes is irrelevant to the topic.  There is a huge and growing problem in the U S that is being ignored because it doesn’t fit the current narrative. How can you solve a problem by spending more money when you refuse to acknowledge what the problem is? 
I don’t know what will work, but I think we have proven by the rise in crime what doesn’t. 

2 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

9_9

How many cops would the Ukraine money get?

5 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Me or you paying more taxes is irrelevant to the topic.  There is a huge and growing problem in the U S that is being ignored because it doesn’t fit the current narrative. How can you solve a problem by spending more money when you refuse to acknowledge what the problem is? 
I don’t know what will work, but I think we have proven by the rise in crime what doesn’t. 

there's a problem we seem to agree... but I have a massive issue with Rs who back the blue but aren't willing to properly fund the blue.  I also fully support putting officers 'of their kind' in their own neighborhoods.  

3 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

How many cops would the Ukraine money get?

Six

Next question?

Just now, Crnr2Crnr said:

there's a problem we seem to agree... but I have a massive issue with Rs who back the blue but aren't willing to properly fund the blue.  I also fully support putting officers 'of their kind' in their own neighborhoods.  

Six

Next question?

Oakland, as we are using for discussion is 30% black. I don’t know for sure but I bet the police force reflects that. 

Like I’ve said before. A two parent household or two involved parents doesn’t guarantee a successful child but it sure the hell increases the odds. I think the data proves this. 

3 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Oakland, as we are using for discussion is 30% black. I don’t know for sure but I bet the police force reflects that. 

Like I’ve said before. A two parent household or two involved parents doesn’t guarantee a successful child but it sure the hell increases the odds. I think the data proves this. 

yeah yeah, I'm busy savoring Trump's arrest and subsequent mug shots. 

check back with me in the morning... :thumbsup:

17 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

Six

Next question?

No next question. I don't converse with retards.

8 hours ago, Plissken said:

If by “defunding”, then no.  The police budget increased by 17.9% from 2019 to 2022, and its set to increase by another $40 million for FY2024.

The price of donuts has gone up due to inflation, duh

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

9_9

Why does the police force need to be more diverse? Do you even know what the racial makeup of the force in Oakland is?...