Check your account email address ×

Democrat Slobs

• Platinum Contributing Member
7 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

I can't listen to RFK until the afternoon. That voice is like nails on a chalkboard.

He's good on a few issues but reality is he's been the typical philandering Kennedy douche bag most his life

Edited by Highmark

1 minute ago, Steve753 said:

I can't listen to RFK until the afternoon. That voice is like nails on a chalkboard.

When he makes perfect sense I find it easy to listen to him, most of the other phony Democrats are nails on a chalkboard for me.

Just now, Highmark said:

He's good on a few issues but reality is he's been the typical philandering Kennedy douche bag most his life.  

Very true. I honestly like the guy even though he's a democrat. His vaccine conspiracy bs is overboard though.

1 minute ago, snoughnut said:

When he makes perfect sense I find it easy to listen to him, most of the other phony Democrats are nails on a chalkboard for me.

Also very true. 

2 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Very true. I honestly like the guy even though he's a democrat. His vaccine conspiracy bs is overboard though.

He's 100% spot on with the vaccines.  There have never been long term placebo controlled trials for any vax on the immunization schedule.

9 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Vaccines, Ukraine, those two are the big ones.  His climate campaign is off.

Look at his competition.:lol:

Yep...those two are about it.  He just recently clarified his position for abortion right up until birth after claiming he would sign a Fed 3 mo abortion ban.    

Edited by Highmark

11 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

:puke:

This was after saying he would sign a Fed 3 mo abortion ban and saying a womans right to choose for 3 months.   Backtracked pretty damn quick to the dem establishment.  What backtracking will be next? 

Edited by Highmark

5 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

His brain is fried from years of drug abuse like the pillow guy.

You say that now, but if he were on the DNC ticket for POTUS in '24 you'd be swinging from his nut sack.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

His brain is fried from years of drug abuse like the pillow guy.

It's called 'meth mouth', for obvious reasons.... :lol:

God, your easy....

nypost-photos.jpg

Edited by Snake

3 minutes ago, Bontz said:

You say that now, but if he were on the DNC ticket for POTUS in '24 you'd be swinging from his nut sack.

Joe Biden wasn't hauling Mike Lindell's ass all over the world as a bagman for his grift, and Mike is still rich enough to buy and see MC 10 times over...

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Steve753 said:

Trudeau is unbearable 24/7. I think you could force people to kill themselves just by making them listen to him talk. 

6 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

You should, he's been right on most topics.

Considering that everything you post is wrong, that means he is basically wrong on everything.  Thanks for saving me the listen.  His voice is brutal.  Can't be the voice of our country, fuck that.