Check your account email address ×

Canadian Political Topic Poilievre vs Trudeau. Who is more qualified?

1 hour ago, revkevsdi said:

Not at all. But after Doug Ford stealing from us what makes you think Conservatives will be more honest?  

Not that you care about honesty, you are avoiding Poilievre’s qualifications because you know he has a Bachelor of Arts and has only ever sucked on the government teat  as a politician. He has a housing allowance, his meals are paid for and he make $190,000.00 per year.  He’s never had to make payroll in a business. He has less life experience than Trudeau and conservatives rightly complained that Trudeau wasn’t qualified. 

What payroll does Trudy do?

35 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Are you a retard?

Hmm, looked in the mirror and didn't see one. So the answer is no!:thumb:

I don't bleed blue, red, orange....

I'm one of those pesky swing voters that make up 25% of the electorate. We are the ones that determine which way the country goes.

You're not helping your blue team! Try harder!:lol2:

38 minutes ago, awful knawful said:

What payroll does Trudy do?

None. That’s one of the reasons he isn’t qualified. I think most people agree on that. Which is why it makes no sense that conservatives came up with something even less qualified. 

3 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

None. That’s one of the reasons he isn’t qualified. I think most people agree on that. Which is why it makes no sense that conservatives came up with something even less qualified. 

has he had a reality TV show?

asking for another country...

6 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chrystia_Freeland

She’s more qualified than them both out together but I’m sure Cons already have some made up reason to hate her 

Well Mr speaker😂😂Yeah she is a condescending POS 

Edited by toslow

18 minutes ago, yamadan700 said:

I'm one of those pesky swing voters that make up 25% of the electorate. We are the ones that determine which way the country goes.

You could have just answered yes.

1 hour ago, toslow said:

Well Mr speaker😂😂Yeah she is a condescending POS 

Awwww, she’s condescending to stupid people. That must hurt. Is she also an elitist?  We wouldn’t want elite people running the country. We want Joe Sixpack. Someone who doesn’t make us feel stupid for being stupid. 

• Haha 1

23 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Awwww, she’s condescending to stupid people. That must hurt. Is she also an elitist?  We wouldn’t want elite people running the country. We want Joe Sixpack. Someone who doesn’t make us feel stupid for being stupid. 

I se you’re not very smart with self awareness 

3 hours ago, yamadan700 said:

Retards don't know they're retarded.

👍

• Platinum Contributing Member
13 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

Still waiting for you to show he has more business experience or education than Trudeau. 

Trudeau has business experience?  Dude probably would be a community organizer if it wasn't for his last name.  The extent of his education is a BA in Literature.  :lol:  

While Poilievre's education (BA International Relations) and real world experience aren't anything to brag about either is Trudeau's.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Highmark said:

Trudeau has business experience?  Dude probably would be a community organizer if it wasn't for his last name.  The extent of his education is a BA in Literature.  :lol:  

While Poilievre's education (BA International Relations) and real world experience aren't anything to brag about either is Trudeau's.

Exactly. So why are conservatives giving us someone less educated and less real world experience?

On 8/21/2023 at 8:19 PM, revkevsdi said:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chrystia_Freeland

She’s more qualified than them both out together but I’m sure Cons already have some made up reason to hate her 

One need not make up a reason to dislike Freeland, there are plenty to go around.

Inflation, massive deficits, no plan to balance books, more and more taxation such as carbon taxes, unaffordability, interest rate increases (caused by the need to curb inflation).

All the portfolio on the finance minister and deputy prime minister.

Not sure where a degree in Russian History goes as far as finances, so the ineptitude is in full display.

There are many more.

I'd have preferred Leslyn Lewis as opposition leader, even with some of her religious based views.

I think she is more electable, but only time will tell.

• Platinum Contributing Member
13 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

Exactly. So why are conservatives giving us someone less educated and less real world experience?

Yet you love Trudeau so why would it matter to you?