Check your account email address ×

What he ‘ACTUALLY’ said

Pete

Just now, SSFB said:

I'm not expecting anything to come of it but I'm bright enough to know what he was asking for on the call. 

fine,...,........... I'll post it again 

why do I have to do all the hard work around here

good for nothing fat lazy gullible ignorant fucks

5 minutes ago, SSFB said:

I'm not expecting anything to come of it but I'm bright enough to know what he was asking for on the call. 

So your dot connecting then . Got it.

Well since you know what he was thinking (5 word clip) tell me what he was asking for specifically. 

1 minute ago, Roosting said:

So your dot connecting then . Got it.

Well since you know what he was thinking (5 word clip) tell me what he was asking for specifically. 

He was asking him for enough votes to make it a Trump win. It’s spelled out very clearly right there in the transcript.

34 minutes ago, SSFB said:

Ask the guy who started the thread. Actually, I don't recommend that, he'll flip out on you. :lol:

Poor buckey can’t quit me..

Go eat some oats 

Just now, SSFB said:

He was asking him for enough votes to make it a Trump win. It’s spelled out very clearly right there in the transcript.

the 5 word transcript. got it.

nothing gets past you I see.

So the rest of the call is talking about the weather I guess..........................

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, SSFB said:

That’s YOUR interpretation because you’re a TDS fuck

Edited by Pete
  • Haha 1

It's actually very simple...listen to the first 5 min of Karen's posting of the phone call. Trump lays out all of the votes that he believes put him well over the top...he simply asks for the reconcile to be 11k+ .....again this is clearly after he lays out where those votes are to be found. 

Whether he is right or wrong about the votes being there...what he said makes perfect sense in context. 

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, SkisNH said:

It's actually very simple...listen to the first 5 min of Karen's posting of the phone call. Trump lays out all of the votes that he believes put him well over the top...he simply asks for the reconcile to be 11k+ .....again this is clearly after he lays out where those votes are to be found. 

Whether he is right or wrong about the votes being there...what he said makes perfect sense in context. 

The fact that you can post that and actually think that helps your argument is some insane shit. 

Why did he choose a number and that number specifically, Pete? Why?

Why does he take the time to go over all ove the votes he believes are fraudulant.  Why does he go over the votes where he claimed people showed up to vote and the vote was already cast...he was building the reference point to which he only needed 11k votes....

If you can read criminality into that phone call you do suffer from TDS....I can see if you choose to be political and abuse the candidate in the news cycle, what ever that's politics....there was nothing criminal in the call PERIOD. 

Why did he choose that number Pete? Why?

Gee for an expert dot connector you seem to have lost your way.

Try this: he asked for all of them but he only needed 11K to win. So if it was too laborious to get every single one just get the minimum needed for now. 

But for some reason you take the negative approach just like the MSM and get all lathered up in your undeniable hate for the man. 

WHY? WHY? WHY? 

1 minute ago, SSFB said:

The fact that you can post that and actually think that helps your argument is some insane shit. 

No it's not...it's the facts...that's why the call started with a general accounting of where the votes came from and where they were uncounted. 

Again, Trump like anyone else reserves the right to be wrong...but there is not one thing criminal in that call

1 minute ago, SkisNH said:

Why does he take the time to go over all ove the votes he believes are fraudulant.  Why does he go over the votes where he claimed people showed up to vote and the vote was already cast...he was building the reference point to which he only needed 11k votes....

If you can read criminality into that phone call you do suffer from TDS....I can see if you choose to be political and abuse the candidate in the news cycle, what ever that's politics....there was nothing criminal in the call PERIOD. 

Exactly. Was it appropriate? No. But it's not criminal in any way either.

Same damn thing with impeachment #2.  Only a lead fool believes either call is criminal.

6 minutes ago, SSFB said:

Why did he choose a number and that number specifically, Pete? Why?

To get TDS fucks like you wound up into hyper hysteria. 

33 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

I'm freeballin today Rick.

Eww

28 minutes ago, SSFB said:

It should be OK for a President of the United States to see if they can find more votes when it was that close, and he thought that he had the state wrapped up. It wasn’t a demand or a threat, it was an asked for help.  43 count criminal indictment, no freaking way, and just more of the same shit from Obama 2.0, the worst most divisive president in our lifetimes.  Six years of negative news coverage and bogus accusations, and the guy still got more votes the second time they did the first time which is unprecedented in itself.  

Edited by DriftBusta

13 minutes ago, Roosting said:

Exactly. Was it appropriate? No. But it's not criminal in any way either.

Same damn thing with impeachment #2.  Only a lead fool believes either call is criminal.

That was impeachment # 1...but yes point noted.

How does anyone contest an election in the future? We are all just supposed to assume our govt doesn't lie to us about a plethora of things. What ever you say the tally is we are fine with that...

Nope....show me!

1 hour ago, Roosting said:

Are you allowed to hear the entire call in context or just the 5 word clip you like to prop up?

IMO when the entire call is taken into context, there is really nothing there. Was it appropriate? no but not criminal. 

Bisen bragging about quid pro quo and withholding $$ for action is far worse as it requires no dot connecting or conjecture to bring out intent.

The context is that X number of votes were fucked up. Out of that high number, he only needed to prove 11,000 of them were fraudulent.

"Out of the 50k (or whatever) that are shown as suspicious, you only need to prove 11,000."

HANG THE MAN!

3 minutes ago, SkisNH said:

How does anyone contest an election in the future? We are all just supposed to assume our govt doesn't lie to us about a plethora of things. What ever you say the tally is we are fine with that...

Nope....show me!

If Biden really got 81 million votes, they would have ripped those machines apart to prove it and rub it in everyone's faces.

30 minutes ago, SkisNH said:

Listen to the whole thing Rick 

;)