Check your account email address ×

Did the feds burn down Maui?

On 8/19/2023 at 8:38 PM, ArcticCrusher said:

Maui homes burnt down.  How are the trees still intact?

image.thumb.png.d6f4e2b19cd7db250aae55fb2d2c0bd2.png

Those aren't trees. I just read on Instatwittertok that they are the grounding rods for the space lazers and the energy is directed through the fake roots to the nearest homes. FACTS!!!!!!

On 8/19/2023 at 9:38 PM, ArcticCrusher said:

Maui homes burnt down.  How are the trees still intact?

image.thumb.png.d6f4e2b19cd7db250aae55fb2d2c0bd2.png

Hmm.

Didn't know Maui had so many spruce and pine trees there but it's been over 30 years since I was there last. Will have to take notes when I go again.:thumb:

• Like 2

• Platinum Contributing Member
7 minutes ago, yamadan700 said:

Hmm.

Didn't know Maui had so many spruce and pine trees there but it's been over 30 years since I was there last. Will have to take notes when I go again.:thumb:

Cook pine.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, yamadan700 said:

Hmm.

The Cook Pine is a tall and slender tree that is commonly found in many parts of Maui and other tropical regions around the world. It has a distinctive look with long, straight branches that grow upward and thin, needle-like leaves that grow in clusters. The tree is often used in landscaping and can be seen lining roads or used to create hedges.

One interesting thing about the Cook Pine is that it is not native to Hawaii. It was brought to the islands by Captain Cook, who was a famous explorer and navigator, during his travels in the 1700s. The tree was originally from a different part of the world, but it has since been introduced to many tropical regions, including Hawaii.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Serious question, without twitter could you walk into the forest and identify spruce, balsam,cedar, red pine ,white pine,jack pine? You seem to think you know a lot about forests and fires so I'm just wondering.

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, HSR said:

Serious question, without twitter could you walk into the forest and identify spruce, balsam,cedar, red pine ,white pine,jack pine? You seem to think you know a lot about forests and fires so I'm just wondering.

His employees were in India, "so he knows!"

Edited by Steve753

3 minutes ago, HSR said:

I have a bunch in my own yard.

5 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

we will reposition the space laser accordingly with the correct coordinates.

I’m so glad they explained it was space lasers starting the fires. I couldn’t figure out how Trudeau was able to start fires all over the world. 

Just now, revkevsdi said:

I’m so glad they explained it was space lasers starting the fires. I couldn’t figure out how Trudeau was able to start fires all over the world. 

I'm really not supposed to be talking about our relationship with Justin but... ;)

Just now, Crnr2Crnr said:

Moon landing... 

FAKE or REAL ?

Hear me out. It was real but NASA and a very young Bill Gates planted the idea it was fake to cover up the fact that they installed space lasers. 

1 minute ago, revkevsdi said:

Hear me out. It was real but NASA and a very young Bill Gates planted the idea it was fake to cover up the fact that they installed space lasers. 

George Soros will not be happy about you divulging this information.