Check your account email address ×

Vivek Ramaswamy

• Platinum Contributing Member
6 minutes ago, hayward said:

Unless I missed it, not one thread on the NewsNation "town hall" interview last night?  

He was making way too much sense I guess?  :dunno:

I’ve posted about him a few times…I didn’t see the interview last night but everything I’ve heard from him so far has been good.

4 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I’ve posted about him a few times…I didn’t see the interview last night but everything I’ve heard from him so far has been good.

I watched the first 30 minutes and then fell asleep.  Gonna try to find the rest of the interview maybe on youtube.  I liked what I saw, and what I heard in that short amount of time though.  If a guy like that couldn't beat a Biden or a Clinton, then I've been right for a while now, in that the general public is FUBAR.

11 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

You’re hard over him because he will pardon orange fat fuck - more evidence you’re a MAGAt :lol: 

^^ Ignore the troll ^^

As far as Ramaswmay goes, he seems to do well on the topics he's asked about.  Granted, he doesn't have a lot of spotlight on him, but the few times I've seen him ... he's a quality candidate.  I'd vote for him over Trump in the primary, but I wanna see the other candidates line up and debate first.

• Like 2

Heard an interview with his wife.....she's a physician and as well spoken as him. 

He would make a fine "outsider" candidate but the fact is he can't beat Biden.   He would make a good VP candidate but wouldn't pull the votes in that Tim Scott would. 

This election is about defeating the old sniffer and the far left loons that control him.    

Edited by Highmark

43 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Heard an interview with his wife.....she's a physician and as well spoken as him. 

He would make a fine "outsider" candidate but the fact is he can't beat Biden.   He would make a good VP candidate but wouldn't pull the votes in that Tim Scott would. 

This election is about defeating the old sniffer and the far left loons that control him.    

I don't Pedo Joe is going to be the Dem. candidate. I think "health reasons" will be his reasons, 

• Like 1

When they asked him about his religion of Hindu, he acknowleded that yes, he is, but he believes that no matter what religion people are, his living values are as good as any other one's regardless of their religion, and their own good values.

And he needed no teleprompter.

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, T1R9sledder said:

I don't Pedo Joe is going to be the Dem. candidate. I think "health reasons" will be his reasons, 

Not so sure anymore.  While it wouldn't surprise me in the least they would have to convince Harris not to run and I'm not sure how they go about that.   If she is bumped for someone like Newsom they will be in trouble with both women and AA's not showing up. 

1 minute ago, hayward said:

When they asked him about his religion of Hindu, he acknowleded that yes, he is, but he believes that no matter what religion people are, his living values are as good as any other one's regardless of their religion, and their own good values.

And he needed no teleprompter.

He has really, really good instincts for public speaking.  I haven't seen enough to decide whether he's got the skills, but he impresses me, so far.

• Like 2