Check your account email address ×

Joe Gets It…

• Platinum Contributing Member

Repug Walsh that is….. @Crnr2Crnr :snack:

Duncan is correct about Trump of course, but he’s also wrong about where this GOP is. This Republican Party is Trump’s party. It’s not Geoff Duncan’s party. It’s not my party. It’s not Liz Cheney’s party. It’s not Mitt Romney’s party. There ain’t gonna be no “pivot” from Trump. We conservatives & non Trumpy Republicans need to wake up to this sad truth. Our ONLY job now is to defeat what this Republican Party has become. That means voting Democratic.

https://x.com/walshfreedom/status/1691232398992699393?s=46&t=qtfBE6Hx9UNW86ETpTlGNQ

• Advertising Member

The sooner dems realize that most republicans want trump to go away the better off they will be.   That being said, who wants liz cheney or romney? 

We need a middle of the road dem or repub to pull us out of this cycle....really hope it happens in 2024. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Seatofmypants said:

The sooner dems realize that most republicans want trump to go away the better off they will be.   That being said, who wants liz cheney or romney? 

We need a middle of the road dem or repub to pull us out of this cycle....really hope it happens in 2024. 

Polls and Repug support suggest otherwise.  There is no Repug party so long as MAGA is relevant.  Joe is spot on.  Anything else is either wishful thinking or pro-MAGA

• Advertising Member
Just now, SnowRider said:

Polls and Repug support suggest otherwise.  There is no Repug party so long as MAGA is relevant.  Joe is spot on.  Anything else is either wishful thinking or pro-MAGA

Think what you will. 

1 hour ago, Seatofmypants said:

Give it a rest.....that is far from the truth. You have been brainwashed by the media and Trump bad narrative.   He is running away with the GOP nomination.....nuff said. Go ahead and vote for more of this Dem nonsense if you feel so strongly that Trump is so bad .

I hope he shoves it all right up the Democratic and Washington party's asses.  You can hate Trump all you want, but there are no words to describe just how stupid you are, if you can't see what is right in front of your eyes, that is a government that is more corrupt than in any time in my life.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, DriftBusta said:

I hope he shoves it all right up the Democratic and Washington party's asses.  You can hate Trump all you want, but there are no words to describe just how stupid you are, if you can't see what is right in front of your eyes, that is a government that is more corrupt than in any time in my life.

Aren’t most of the witnesses from his Bonner circle?  Repugs who flipped?  

Don’t commit crimes and the DOJ won’t come knock’n :thumbsup:

4 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

LOL.  All this is show for the idiots like you.  And they just keep leading you around by the nose.  This has been the case since trump became the nominee for the 2016 election.  Shall we list all the new terms to fool the minions like yourself?  Collusion, fake electors, COVID.  All have been trying to derail trump and so far haven't really succeeded.  Now it's RICO!!!  OMG what's next.

9 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Or commit crimes and they still won’t come knocking…cracks me up that you still have faith in a supposedly blind Justice system. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

Or commit crimes and they still won’t come knocking…cracks me up that you still have faith in a supposedly blind Justice system. 

Or you’re pissing up a rope and there are no crimes to be had :thumbsup:

Gotta get your money’s worth with the MAGAt hat :lol: 

3 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Double -stamdard.....two - tier is an understatement..... Just like the sweetheart deal given to Hunter... fortunately, I think most see this and the polls reflect it 

Edited by ViperGTS/Z1

49 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Or you’re pissing up a rope and there are no crimes to be had :thumbsup:

Gotta get your money’s worth with the MAGAt hat :lol: 

You’re an annoying broken record….has zero to do with being a MAGA (which I’m not) and everything to do with a fair and equitable justice system which we do not have in this country.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4

8 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

You’re an annoying broken record….has zero to do with being a MAGA (which I’m not) and everything to do with a fair and equitable justice system which we do not have in this country.

Lay out the facts Jimmy MAGAt’s otherwise you’re no different than Woolie and Racer.  What you’re peddling doesn’t even make sense on the surface unless you’re sucked into the cult…..which you are :thumbsup:

11 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Crying daily about Trump  hats , but has Trump photo?  What a goofball.  :lol:

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Seatofmypants said:

That is simply an untrue claim.   Trump is having to primary against a decent group of candidates and he is boot stomping them.  They have the perfect way to get rid of Trump and they simply don't have the backing to do it.   Trump still has huge support in the GOP.  He has gained support inside the party with every indictment.   I'm not talking about the powers to be in the party but the ave GOP voter.    

Edited by Highmark

• Advertising Member
36 minutes ago, Highmark said:

That is simply an untrue claim.   Trump is having to primary against a decent group of candidates and he is boot stomping them.  They have the perfect way to get rid of Trump and they simply don't have the backing to do it.   Trump still has huge support in the GOP.  He has gained support inside the party with every indictment.   I'm not talking about the powers to be in the party but the ave GOP voter.    

Meh.....I'm not voting for either of these 80 year old's.  Its idiotic to think this is the best we have.  Trust me there are plenty of republicans that do not want to see Trump on the ticket.

Just now, Seatofmypants said:

Meh.....I'm not voting for either of these 80 year old's.  Its idiotic to think this is the best we have.  Trust me there are plenty of republicans that do not want to see Trump on the ticket.

Sure there are but he's got tons of support and honestly might be the only chance against Biden given that fact.   Anyone else gets the nomination and too many Trump people would sit it out handing it to Biden. 

18 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Sure there are but he's got tons of support and honestly might be the only chance against Biden given that fact.   Anyone else gets the nomination and too many Trump people would sit it out handing it to Biden. 

🤔 interesting...