Check your account email address ×

the Democratic brand has “become so bad.”

Manchin ‘thinking seriously’ about leaving Democratic Party

“I’m thinking seriously. For me, I have to have peace of mind, basically. The brand has become so bad — the D brand and R brand.

. “When I do speak, I want to be able to speak honestly about basically the extremes of the Democrat and Republican Party that’s harming our nation.” 

https://thehill.com/homenews/senate/4147292-manchin-thinking-seriously-about-leaving-democratic-party/

how-do-you-like-them-apples-matt-damon.g

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, toslow said:

Politicians are not your friend 

I don't need any more friends, particularly politicians. 

He's right though... it's the loons on the far left and right being pandered to by the D's and R's (for votes) which have brought us to this juncture.

Edited by Crnr2Crnr

8 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

He's right though... it's the loons on the far left and right being pandered to by the D's and R's (for votes) which have brought us to this juncture.

Identity politics. It’s no different than being on a committee. The craziest and most personality disordered individual runs the show. Everyone else just falls in line because that person or persons is so good at turning the committee against you. The two political parties are prime examples of this phenomenon. The question remains….why the fuck do people still vote? 

13 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

Of course he's right.  Its called the uniparty.

34 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

Manchin ‘thinking seriously’ about leaving Democratic Party

“I’m thinking seriously. For me, I have to have peace of mind, basically. The brand has become so bad — the D brand and R brand.

. “When I do speak, I want to be able to speak honestly about basically the extremes of the Democrat and Republican Party that’s harming our nation.” 

https://thehill.com/homenews/senate/4147292-manchin-thinking-seriously-about-leaving-democratic-party/

how-do-you-like-them-apples-matt-damon.g

No you stupid fuck your there to legislate.

21 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Identity politics. It’s no different than being on a committee. The craziest and most personality disordered individual runs the show. Everyone else just falls in line because that person or persons is so good at turning the committee against you. The two political parties are prime examples of this phenomenon. The question remains….why the fuck do people still vote? 

for Democrats or Republicans? 

that's what our society has been conditioned to do and both parties take full advantage of. 

look at this place... if you don't identify as one or the other, or you aren't extreme enough... childish name calling ensues.

Edit: if you don't vote D or R, you are also throwing your vote away... ;)

Edited by Crnr2Crnr

21 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Well I agree with your outcome I’m not totally sure I agree with why 

I do think the craziest person on the committee  just yells and screams to win but they really just have terrible debate skills. They just scream. But honestly 99% of the time anyone that’s smart enough to actually run a committee is smart enough not to do it 

so yeah the inmates often run the asylum there  

16 minutes ago, Pete said:

1/2 the country? :lol:

Sure you go with that..

Fuckin loon

thought you said you weren't voting for Trump? 

do I need to go dig that post up for you? 

Trump owns the R party right now as anyone can plainly see.  The traditional R's are too terrified to offend his Tea Party and racist base because without those nutjobs they're guaranteed to never win another election.  Similar could be said of the Dems and the far left loonies.  It's a math game and imo the establishment R's thought Trump would go away for 24.  Boy how wrong they were.

12 minutes ago, stinkipinki said:

Not wanting to legalize pedophelia and keeping men out of womans bathrooms makes them lunatics?

Is that a position you believe all democrats support?   Just out of curiosity... 9_9

https://youtu.be/v8-8WsYj9FU

you're just the type of psycho Manchin, Luttig and other moderates are talking about, fyi.  

Edited by Crnr2Crnr
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

thought you said you weren't voting for Trump? 

do I need to go dig that post up for you? 

Trump owns the R party right now as anyone can plainly see.  The traditional R's are too terrified to offend his Tea Party and racist base because without those nutjobs they're guaranteed to never win another election.  Similar could be said of the Dems and the far left loonies.  It's a math game and imo the establishment R's thought Trump would go away for 24.  Boy how wrong they were.

Is that a position you believe all democrats support?   Just out of curiosity... 9_9

you're just the type of psycho Manchin, Luttig and other moderates are talking about, fyi.  

I did? So who exactly am I voting for? 
You think 1/2 the country is fringe right.. but say nothing about the left 

fuck off

3 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

No he broke the uniparty and exposed it.  You're just too stupid to understand.

he appeals to psychotics and conspiracy theorists... guess which you are? 

man-in-the-mirror.gif

20 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

No, Warren is, MTG is new blood.

Mitch is a total POS though.

Manchin was talking about the extremes of each party, not differentiating between “olds extremes” and “new extremes.”

Nice uniparty attempted reference though.

16 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Says the idiot who thinks Ray is a Trump supporter given a pass by 60 minutes.

Constantly reminding us of your mental state. :lol:

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

A significant amount of democrats engage in degenerate behavior. 

Screenshot_20230328-132941_Facebook.jpg

oh look, the conspiracy theorist and the psychotic Trump supporters are both here... good thing one is just a Canadian. 

neither are grasping Manchins point or mine, which is less than shocking.  

you two loonies stick together :thumbsup:

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

You talking to machiin or me? 

He's considering a presidential run, not as a Democrat 

Not you Manchin. He does zero in congress he might as well be a Republican.

IMG_1642.jpeg

Edited by Mainecat