Check your account email address ×

What’s Happening?

• Platinum Contributing Member

Joe’s inflation has always been better than other G7 economies.  Post COVID - he’s done a great job.  But Dems govern to improve lives and solve problems.  Repugs cut taxes on the ultra rich snd sabotage government e-bike putting them in your homes.  Prove me wrong :snack: 

• Gold Member
39 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Dems FTW :bc:

Where are my spare Nav lights? I need a Bravo Light, too. All Around Red, visible for 2 miles.

Get on it, toolkit!  :bc:

Edited by Kivalo
  • Haha 1

• Advertising Member

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA.  Some of you guys need to go outside, cook some bbq, stop being such partisan shills.

Rates, supply and demand, consumer spending have nothing to do with dropping inflation.......its the "inflation reduction act" thanks president Biden.

:bc: 

Edited by Seatofmypants
  • Thanks 2

35 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Joe’s inflation has always been better than other G7 economies.  Post COVID - he’s done a great job.  But Dems govern to improve lives and solve problems.  Repugs cut taxes on the ultra rich snd sabotage government e-bike putting them in your homes.  Prove me wrong :snack: 

80% of America says economy is shit. Gas going up again too. 

Youll get proof in November 24

Jesus christ can someone actually be dumb enough to post this shit?  Not to mention he actually believes it.  When you compare current inflation to the all time record inflation, let's hope it doesn't continue to trend higher.  Hard to beat the constant RECORD Setting inflation numbers from last year.

2 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Jesus christ can someone actually be dumb enough to post this shit?  Not to mention he actually believes it.  When you compare current inflation to the all time record inflation, let's hope it doesn't continue to trend higher.  Hard to beat the constant RECORD Setting inflation numbers from last year.

Has there been a COVID event?  What’s the Repug solution?  And how does US compare to rest of the industrialized economies?

:snack:

1 minute ago, SnowRider said:

Has there been a COVID event?  What’s the Repug solution?  And how does US compare to rest of the industrialized economies?

Tell us you don't understand, without actually telling us.  Go back and search, you will find the solution, which would have worked just perfectly.   Most dems just couldn't understand it.

2 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Tell us you don't understand, without actually telling us.  Go back and search, you will find the solution, which would have worked just perfectly.   Most dems just couldn't understand it.

Explain it…..or can you :snack:

Just now, racer254 said:

Start apologizing for making shit up.  You voted for a racist POS, own it.

:lol: 

Poor racer gets :owned: and lashes out :lmao: 

9 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

I imagine the Dem leaning power structure is cooking up another doozy of a calamity to steal the next election.  Covid 3.0.  Get your masks on!

24 minutes ago, racer254 said:

How much more can these liberal idiots fall for?

FAKE ELECTORS!!!

Looks like Ron-A-Non might know something about fake electors :snack:

26 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I imagine the Dem leaning power structure is cooking up another doozy of a calamity to steal the next election.  Covid 3.0.  Get your masks on!

Tinfoil hat wearing moron says what :lol: 

28 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Funny you should say this. Just heard that Covid cases are on the rise in the U.S. 

The left has nothing but cheat steal and lie and their followers lap it up. County is fucked.

22 minutes ago, Pete said:

Funny you should say this. Just heard that Covid cases are on the rise in the U.S. 

The left has nothing but cheat steal and lie and their followers lap it up. County is fucked.

Of course they are.  Been running through the assisted care facility my mothers in.  Some friends got it on a cruise recently.  Wonderful job Fauci.  

This might be the funniest post in FSCE history.   :lol:   It skyrockets under Biden then he brags that it come down a bit.  

I can tell you PPI has come down fractionally to what it went up under Biden.  

Edited by Highmark

2 hours ago, Highmark said:

This might be the funniest post in FSCE history.   :lol:   It skyrockets under Biden then he brags that it come down a bit.  

I can tell you PPI has come down fractionally to what it went up under Biden.  

This works with dipshits who fall for the narrative.