Check your account email address ×

red states have the highest obesity rates...

25 minutes ago, Shifty said:

Man i went to my 35th high school reunion a few weeks ago. Filled with fat old uncool people ! Wtf. 

I had a lady in my office last week, get to talking with her and I find out she graduated same school a year before me.  Lets just say the years have not been good to her.  Seems to be a trend with people who never got married or raised a family, but thats another story for another day.  She says, "have you been to any reunions?" I say no, not much interest.  She says, "yeah i know, what do I need anyone to say to me-hey you got old.  And fat."  :lol: 

12 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

You come across with a public sector kind of world view vibe.  Go Scott Walker!

He says he is a conservative.  Do you think he voted for Walker?  Maybe he will let us know.

• Platinum Contributing Member
34 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I had a lady in my office last week, get to talking with her and I find out she graduated same school a year before me.  Lets just say the years have not been good to her.  Seems to be a trend with people who never got married or raised a family, but thats another story for another day.  She says, "have you been to any reunions?" I say no, not much interest.  She says, "yeah i know, what do I need anyone to say to me-hey you got old.  And fat."  :lol: 

My class was pretty close and still is.We partied like rock stars back in ‘88. Good turn out at reunions. Our 20th we had in the old farmers field that we used to have keg parties at. The owners laughed when we asked and said ok as long as they can come. 

Edited by Shifty
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, racer254 said:

He says he is a conservative.  Do you think he voted for Walker?  Maybe he will let us know.

JUST DONT ASK WHAT HE DOES FOR A LIVING FOR GODS SAKE!!!!!!!

• Gold Member
4 hours ago, Shifty said:

Man i went to my 35th high school reunion a few weeks ago. Filled with fat old uncool people ! Wtf. 

When my dad passed away I took over the yard work so mom could keep living there. A couple years later I found out the neighbor behind was someone I went to high school with. My father used to call him the bald headed asshole. :lol: