Check your account email address ×

Why is Joe Biden so unpopular?

• USA Contributing Member

Why is Joe Biden so unpopular?  Because he pretends to be the President of the United States when it's obvious that others are running this country and they just juice him up and put him on stage to answer a couple pre rehearsed questions every now and then.  He visits other countries and makes a fool of himself in front of their leadership.

You would have to be a moron to think this guy is running the show.

He's got a coke head kid that takes advantage of dad's position as president to "earn" money from other countries.  He's got a wife that should be a wife and tell his handlers that it's time to let him go home and enjoy what's left of his life.

Don't turn this into a "But Trump" thread, this is about Biden and his inability to lead the country due to his physical and mental condition.     

• Like 4

17 minutes ago, Snake said:

My father was 83 when my mom, who was 82 when she died of dementia.  My father still is sharp as he always was.

Some lose their mind, some dont. Saying otherwise is asinine.

Get other excuses... that one is played out. Especially those who pass off Biden as fine and wanted the 25th for Trump.

My mother is 89 and same.  She needs a walker to get around but mentally she’s pretty much 100%. Does anyone actually think Biden is 100% mentally?

• Platinum Contributing Member
15 minutes ago, XCR1250 said:

Why would age matter? Explain.

Plateau in your 50's and 60's = great time to be president. But cognitive decline generally starts when people get in there 70's and accelerates from there. 

That and I'm just tired of these presidents shitting their pants in public. It's embarrassing  :lol: 

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Plateau in your 50's and 60's = great time to be president. But cognitive decline generally starts when people get in there 70's and accelerates from there. 

That and I'm just tired of these presidents shitting their pants in public. It's embarrassing  :lol: 

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, Skidooski said:

Nice diatribe but I expected better  lol

Trump is a geriatric old fart just behind Biden and you are almost there yourself which is another reason you defend his age. Getting old...it happens but going around cheerleading the guy saying he can run circles around younger people is absurd let alone cultish

But it happens to be true....not many can maintain the schedule that Trump kept.  He is hyper type A....barely sleeps.

27 minutes ago, Snake said:

My father was 83 when my mom, who was 82 when she died of dementia.  My father still is sharp as he always was.

Some lose their mind, some dont. Saying otherwise is asinine.

Get other excuses... that one is played out. Especially those who pass off Biden as fine and wanted the 25th for Trump.

Yeah, totally absurd. Pelosi/ Schumer and crew were just waiting for the right moment to pursue the 25th. Pelosi spoke of it often.  I admit, the Republicans just don't have a backbone compared to the Dems to pull the nonsense off.

6 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

I have a hard time thinking of 1 time Trump looked or acted like a typical 76 year old.

At 72, when my father retired, he could still drive a stake in the ground 50 or 60 feet away with the top of a tree he cut. At 84, he still drives 125 miles away to visit a friend every week.

While I agree age should be a factor, I don't think age limits make sense. Sure we end up with some who are unfit, you get what you vote for.

• Like 2

Funny, I think Joe is surprisingly popular considering he is a babbling, old idiot at this point.  Everyone should be disgusted by him.  

6 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Trump gets more done in a day than 3 normal men.  Come on dude.

Explains why he kept none of his campaign promises when he was actually president.  

3 hours ago, Snake said:

I have a hard time thinking of 1 time Trump looked or acted like a typical 76 year old.

Ok, now this is funny... yet true in MANY aspects of how he acted!