Check your account email address ×

Our Lazy President

1 minute ago, SSFB said:

Remember though, he's in the "greatest health of any President". :lol:

He's the greatest at everything.  Everyone from NYC is always the greatest at everything.  Smartest, toughest, strongest, richest, etc., etc,.  Just ask any of em and they'll tell ya.

3 minutes ago, hayward said:

Even Stern yesterday said Hillary was basically lazy, blowing off events she should have attended because she more less "had it in the bag".  Trump literally bragged about grabbing women by the pussy, and according to Stern, he still won over the women higher-educated vote.  

Just think about that for a second...that's how easy it was for Clinton to win, and she couldn't even take advantage of it.

No question that Hillary thought she had it in the bag and didn't campaign like she should have.

1 minute ago, hayward said:

He's the greatest at everything.  Everyone from NYC is always the greatest at everything.  Smartest, toughest, strongest, richest, etc., etc,.  Just ask any of em and they'll tell ya.

Wait.  I thought that was Chicago?  Are you sure.  Link?

:lol:

1 minute ago, hayward said:

And he's very humble!!! :lol:

1 minute ago, SSFB said:

No question that Hillary thought she had it in the bag and didn't campaign like she should have.

IMO, she couldn't.  I think she did all she can do and that put her closer to death every day.  I'd be surprised if she makes it past Trump's first term.  

23 minutes ago, SSFB said:

And he's very humble!!! :lol:

Yeah! :lol: Right. :lol:

There's confidence, and there's arrogance.  He flirts with both.  I'm thinking he's confident that he has the right people doing his work.  And his arrogance is the fact that his name is on all of it, and by damn, he's gonna get the credit for it!

Edited by hayward

He doesn't seem to do his homework on some issues, so in that respect you could say he's lazy. But as far as working hard and trying to address issues to say he's lazy is wrong.

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

Guys like Trump do not get rich by being lazy. This is one of those anti Trump cottage industry articles written for the Snowrider/MC of the world. Trump has plenty of faults so maybe they should focus on the ones that are at least plausible.

He got rich from a hand out from Daddy, a bail out from Daddy and then an inheritance from Daddy and strategic bankruptcies.

This thread is awesome. The only hope is that he is too lazy to implement his stupid ideas.

Republicans argue that he isn't lazy.

1 minute ago, revkevsdi said:

He got rich from a hand out from Daddy, a bail out from Daddy and then an inheritance from Daddy and strategic bankruptcies.

This thread is awesome. The only hope is that he is too lazy to implement his stupid ideas.

If he was lazy, he'd be a lifetime politician living off the family trust, like the Kennedys.  

1 minute ago, revkevsdi said:

Didn't you take over daddy's company?  You a billionaire yet?  No?  Meh....probably pretty close though huh? :lol:

You clowns make me laugh...like belly laugh.  You have no idea how's he's made that kind of money.  Hint:  Not from being an idiot.  Do you even know how many zeros are in a billion?

Good grief...go wax your fucking kayak!  

I forgot to mention being a reality TV star. That probably staved off bankruptcy.

I'm sorry to upset the board Republicans by mentioning this info.

You are against hand outs, against reality TV, supposedly respect family values. 

It's interesting that you defend and voted for Trump who is all of these things.

Who's up next Honey Boo boo or the Karashian's?

10 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Didn't you take over daddy's company?  You a billionaire yet?  No?  Meh....probably pretty close though huh? :lol:

Great question. There's quite a few people on here that have taken over the family business that aren't billionaires. 

Why not? :lol: 

19 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Clueless canuck^^^ To say the man hasn't done well for himself is just being dishonest with yourself. The man works circles around you.

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

You clowns make me laugh...like belly laugh.  You have no idea how's he's made that kind of money.  Hint:  Not from being an idiot.  Do you even know how many zeros are in a billion?

Good grief...go wax your fucking kayak!  

Poor Revkev,  If daddy invested his money in the markets he would have been much farther ahead.  Lessons learned.

Just now, JEFF said:

Clueless canuck^^^ To say the man hasn't done well for himself is just being dishonest with yourself. The man works circles around you.

He's a dumb fuck silver spooner.  

2 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Poor Revkev,  If daddy invested his money in the markets he would have been much farther ahead.  Lessons learned.

Both of these apply to Trump too. :lol:

No kidding? Then whats revkevs excuse for not being a billionaire?

Just now, SSFB said:

Both of these apply to Trump too. :lol:

To some extent yes. But which way did the wealth go? Down like most inheritances, or up by over 5000 times?

1 minute ago, JEFF said:

To some extent yes. But which way did the wealth go? Down like most inheritances, or up by over 5000 times?

I think you're all being pretty naive if you believe the wealth numbers that Trump throws around.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Says the guy that ordered a brand new car for his son and bragged that his son will never have to work a day in his life. Let me know how that works out for you.

But hand outs are bad..... Typical right wing hypocrites.

Just now, SSFB said:

I think you're all being pretty naive if you believe the wealth numbers that Trump throws around.

The guy had earned and lost a million times more money than the entirety of registered users on this site regardless of the amount of cock you gargle with every morning Sheepshitforbrains :finger2:

• Like 1

Just now, revkevsdi said:

Says the guy that ordered a brand new car for his son and bragged that his son will never have to work a day in his life. Let me know how that works out for you.

But hand outs are bad..... Typical right wing hypocrites.

It's ok for a libtard to get silver spoons just look at Kerry, Dayton etc , the left has  no problem with liberal silver spooners