Check your account email address ×

Is Canadia preparing to mourn???

• Gold Member

Strange meeting being call by senior staff of Canada's supreme ruler.  Are our neighbors to the north thinking this is something bad concerning their queen or her family.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4471696/Royal-staff-called-London-emergency-meeting.html

Edited by BOHICA

• Gold Member
3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

"mourn" you braindead fucking retard :lol: sweet fuck

Thanks for the correction you antifa fag!!!!.  I'm on my cracked up iPhone and should prolly put my contacts in and actually give a fuck about spelling on the internet...   A fuck it.  At least you are good at spelling corrections on the internet...  getting a job in Minnesota meh not so talented at that but spelling corrections on the internet you are superb!!!

2 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

Thanks for the correction you antifa fag!!!!.  I'm on my cracked up iPhone and should prolly put my contacts in and actually give a fuck about spelling on the internet...   A fuck it.  At least you are good at spelling corrections on the internet...  getting a job in Minnesota meh not so talented at that but spelling corrections on the internet you are superb!!!

:lol: butthurt noted 

7 hours ago, BOHICA said:

eb6140942424697bf997986aac9b2d682cd18a18

37 minutes ago, small-bore said:

What makes you think most Canadians care about the royal family. I personally don't give two bits of an owl shit about them.

what makes you so sure they don't

Yes we will all mourn at the death of our glorious Monarch. We will stop eating for 1 week, all work will stop, any children born on the day for their death will be sent to the palace to be raised until they turn 18. Then they fight to the death and the winner will be crowned King of Canada

3 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Yes we will all mourn at the death of our glorious Monarch. We will stop eating for 1 week, all work will stop, any children born on the day for their death will be sent to the palace to be raised until they turn 18. Then they fight to the death and the winner will be crowned King of Canada

Ahhh.....kinda like they did in Sparta?  Only, the RevKev Toronto version:

Related image