Check your account email address ×

Cocaine in the White House

4 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Just check his license plate. :lol: 

Have you done cocaine?  Why are you constantly attacking the messenger, instead of actually addressing the issue?  Democrats have been making light of indiscretions for years, why is it always ok for dems to make the WH into something from the movie "animal house"?

Edited by racer254

2 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Have you done cocaine?  Why are you constantly attacking the messenger, instead of actually addressing the issue?  Democrats have been making light of indiscretions for years, why is it always ok for dems to make the WH into something from the movie "animal house"?

I’ve pounded more cocaine than was thought to be humanly possible. But that was back in the “70’s when it was non-addictive. 

• Haha 2

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

I’ve pounded more cocaine than was thought to be humanly possible. But that was back in the “70’s when it was non-addictive. 

Lol...done my fair share but was never careless enough to lose or leave behind that white gold......no matter how wired I got.    Shame on Hunter.    Meh....he prolly just brought a small amount to the Whitehouse from the ounce+ he keeps on hand. Leaving a little behind no biggie for him.

Now when doing rock, I would sometimes drop a peice by mistake in my IROC.   Then I would go nuts looking for it between the seats and would usually end up picking up a peice of lint or crumb of food by . mistake and smoking it.  :lol:Those were some of the darker days.:lol:but fun none-the-less.

Just now, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Lol...done my fair share but was never careless enough to lose or leave behind that white gold......no matter how wired I got.    Shame on Hunter.    Meh....he prolly just brought a small amount to the Whitehouse from the ounce+ he keeps on hand. Leaving a little behind no biggie for him.

Now when doing rock, I would sometimes drop a peice by mistake in my IROC.   Then I would go nuts looking for it between the seats and would usually end up picking up a peice of lint or crumb of food by . mistake and smoking it.  :lol:Those were some of the darker days.:lol:but fun none-the-less.

I’ve heard interviews with Hunter Biden about his so called recovery. The guy never impressed me. All I heard was blame and minimizing. Lots of defensiveness and little in the way of personal stock taking. 

Just now, spin_dry said:

I’ve heard interviews with Hunter Biden about his so called recovery. The guy never impressed me. All I heard was blame and minimizing. Lots of defensiveness and little in the way of personal stock taking. 

So in other words, no recovery.

49 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

And yet you probably never would have taken it to any airport, museum, place of work, a school or other place where there was a chance of getting searched or where security guards may be.  But just think, someone who requested a tour, or an employee took actually took some to the White House.  Think about that.  No person would take it to one of these places unless they felt very confident of NOT getting caught with it.  IE. having special privileges.  Who do you think brought it and actually had it, an employee?, a tourist?  These are the type of  questions that would make people draw conclusions.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, racer254 said:

And yet you probably never would have taken it to any airport, museum, place of work, a school or other place where there was a chance of getting searched or where security guards may be.  But just think, someone who requested a tour, or an employee took actually took some to the White House.  Think about that.  No person would take it to one of these places unless they felt very confident of NOT getting caught with it.  IE. having special privileges.  Who do you think brought it and actually had it, an employee?, a tourist?  These are the type of  questions that would make people draw conclusions.

You want it to be Hunter so bad,

you're stomping your feet aren't you.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

Missing the point as always.  First time an incident like this was ever reported at the White House.  That video of Hunter on the patio over the weekend and he was wired tighter than a banjo string, the supposedly “clean” Hunter.  I could not care less or expect him to be arrested.  He’s a piece of garbage and I just want the rest of the idiots who voted for him to open their eyes to what scum this family is.  You’re nicely glossing over all the bribes too I notice.  How much smoke do you need to see before you call the fire dept.?  Oh and, 2016 called and they want their “owned”  emoticon back.  Idiot.

:lol: I don't believe that for a second, your posts say otherwise and reek of anger!!!!! That's what makes this so fun :thumbsup:

1 hour ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Just getting pathetic now.  The cocaine has legs.

25 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Gut hooked again.

Try again maybe the third time is the charm :lol: 

1 minute ago, Steve753 said:

You want it to be Hunter so bad,

you're stomping your feet aren't you.

LOL.  Yeah, I don't give a shit, but sweeping it under the rug and convincing some on here it is ok, that is what I have a problem with.  They can pick out perps in the middle of 1000 people in the UK. They can charge all kinds of people for Jan 6th and pick them out using camera,  but someone brings coke in the WH and they can't figure out who?   This should be the easiest case in the world to solve.

1 minute ago, racer254 said:

LOL.  Yeah, I don't give a shit, but sweeping it under the rug and convincing some on here it is ok, that is what I have a problem with.  They can pick out perps in the middle of 1000 people in the UK. They can charge all kinds of people for Jan 6th and pick them out using camera,  but someone brings coke in the WH and they can't figure out who?   This should be the easiest case in the world to solve.

Yup some housekeeper should fucking hang for this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! No trial just rope 'em up eh? :lol:

Like I've said many times, you and a few others are no different than democrats, constantly throwing false or unproven accusations around.

1 minute ago, HSR said:

Yup some housekeeper should fucking hang for this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! No trial just rope 'em up eh? :lol:

If it was anthrax they would.  If they thought it was going to be used to kill the POTUS they would. 

3 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Like I've said many times, you and a few others are no different than democrats, constantly throwing false or unproven accusations around.

What false accusation have you misunderstood?  You're the one that concluded and assumed my questions implicated Hunter.  Not once did I give out a name, but I asked you the right questions and you assumed a name.

Edited by racer254

What false accusation have you misunderstood?

I haven't misunderstood anything. You continue to say Biden cheated to win for example.

10 minutes ago, racer254 said:

What false accusation have you misunderstood?  You're the one that concluded and assumed my questions implicated Hunter.  Not once did I give out a name, but I asked you the right questions and you assumed a name.

Nice edit and backpedal.

9 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

I haven't misunderstood anything. You continue to say Biden cheated to win for example.

You're the one that concluded and assumed my questions implicated Hunter.  Not once did I give out a name, but I asked you the right questions and you assumed a name.