Check your account email address ×

Trump really is hated a lot

15 hours ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

What enthusiasm Trump has. No other presidential candidate can even compare. These record crowds will only become larger as the election nears and he gains even more support.  Where is Biden's support:lol:....81 mill....not a snowballs chance in hell.

1688322947925.jpg

1688222250158.jpg

From the Greenville News

Pre-rally estimates of 10,000 to 30,000 were made. During his remarks, Trump claimed the turnout was 75,000. Beach said he needed to get an accurate count from the Secret Service before providing a final number. Around 11 a.m., a secret service agent told the News there are 5,000 inside the gate and approximately 10,000 still in line.

But still the MAGA's believe, sad.

• Haha 2

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 minutes ago, Sael said:

From the Greenville News

Pre-rally estimates of 10,000 to 30,000 were made. During his remarks, Trump claimed the turnout was 75,000. Beach said he needed to get an accurate count from the Secret Service before providing a final number. Around 11 a.m., a secret service agent told the News there are 5,000 inside the gate and approximately 10,000 still in line.

But still the MAGA's believe, sad.

The guy can't even be truthful about the simplest of things.

9 minutes ago, old indy said:

not a chance in hell this border "problem" would even exist.  your forgetting we had the lowest influx of ILLEGAL entry to the country in many years under Trump. it was THIS admin that invited them to walk in.        to claim anything else is bullshit.    most of all,  to think Trump caused the Jan 6th mess to happen is proof you are blind to the facts. blind

And I guarantee gas prices would be much lower as well, Biden's war on oil and canceling the Keystone pipeline drove prices up immediately. ...I'm not buying this global pricing thing on gas. A lot of the pricing is affected by our domestic policies and regulations.

Once TRUMP is re-elected, I would bet gas prices will be trending downward within 3 months of inauguration.  Another side bet of $1k Steve?.......:lol:

Just now, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

And I guarantee gas prices would be much lower as well, Biden's war on oil and canceling the Keystone pipeline drove prices up immediately. ...I'm not buying this global pricing thing on gas. A lot of the pricing is affected by our domestic policies and regulations.

Once TRUMP is re-elected, I would bet gas prices will be trending downward within 3 months of inauguration.  Another side bet of $1k Steve?.......:lol:

Sure.

That's not what Nancy said and many vouch of at least 50k.....yeah he exaggerates possibly..... Still way more support than any other candidate who had events in same area......not even close to the support of the GOAT.....get your head out of the sand.:thumbsup:

1688322947925.jpg

• Haha 1

On 7/2/2023 at 8:49 AM, Pete said:

“When I get back in office, I will appoint a real special prosecutor to investigate every detail of the Biden crime family of corruption. So incredible,” Trump said, drawing a roar from the crowd. 

And again, out of respect for the office of president, I would never be talking this way even knowing a lot of this stuff. I have too much respect for the office. But once they do what they did to me and to you, by doing what they did – so corrupt – I said, “Now the gloves are off from that standpoint.” What they’ve done is so terrible, so I’ll speak differently than I would have three weeks ago, because you’ve never heard me use this kind of language. I wouldn’t want to out of respect for our country and for the office, but we really have no choice. These people are sick. 

Really Mr. Tump? Too much respect? I disagree 

Hes dead on correct about the forces arrayed aganst him though.  Corrupt and evil fuckstains.  He would be a lot easier to dislike if they hadnt weaponized the government against him.  They are a far far larger threat to the country

17 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Trump only had one year of low illegal entries. Scotus ruled against his remain in Mexico policy.

Jan 6th happened because Trump couldn't accept election results. That's a fact.

Ummm…..No

This one states 50 to 55 k in attendance...still Yuge......you know you are on the losing end when all you can argue is possible crowd size.   Blew away all competitor's :bc:.........https://www.sun-sentinel.com/2023/07/02/trumps-south-carolina-rally-attracted-a-massive-crowd-in-heavily-republican-area/

Screenshot_20230703_091035_Chrome.thumb.jpg.6a5bccfb25ef3f0e40025494256085af.jpg

16 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Trump only had one year of low illegal entries. Scotus ruled against his remain in Mexico policy.

Jan 6th happened because Trump couldn't accept election results. That's a fact.

And after allowing millions of illegal crossings violating U.S. laws, the remain in Mexico order was reinstated. 

jan 6th happened because the Democrats put together the most extensive campaign in US history to take down a sitting president, and thats a proven fact. 

5 minutes ago, old indy said:

And after allowing millions of illegal crossings violating U.S. laws, the remain in Mexico order was reinstated. 

jan 6th happened because the Democrats put together the most extensive campaign in US history to take down a sitting president, and thats a proven fact. 

Exactly yet the TDS fucks say it’s all trump that enticed them.

2 minutes ago, old indy said:

When was it reinstated?

Maybe Trump should've worried less about crowd size and had a more extensive campaign himself. From the looks of things he hasn't learned his lesson and is still worried about crowd sizes.

1 minute ago, Pete said:

Exactly yet the TDS fucks say it’s all trump that enticed them.

Had Trump not had the sore loser rally, who would there have been to entice?

9 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

This one states 50 to 55 k in attendance...still Yuge......you know you are on the losing end when all you can argue is possible crowd size.   Blew away all competitor's :bc:.........https://www.sun-sentinel.com/2023/07/02/trumps-south-carolina-rally-attracted-a-massive-crowd-in-heavily-republican-area/

Screenshot_20230703_091035_Chrome.thumb.jpg.6a5bccfb25ef3f0e40025494256085af.jpg

Trump drawing massive crowds is not even up for debate.  The sleeping giant is awakening.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Trump drawing massive crowds is not even up for debate.  The sleeping giant is awakening.

So is another Jan 6th 2025.

:lol:

6 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Had Trump not had the sore loser rally, who would there have been to entice?

Old Indy said it.. the fucking Democrats 5 years of attack came to head and it’s wasn’t trump that did it you TDS fuck

I really hope he wins just to kick you in the balls 

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Pete said:

Old Indy said it.. the fucking Democrats 5 years of attack came to head and it’s wasn’t trump that did it you TDS fuck

I really hope he wins just to kick you in the balls 

The democrats planned the sore loser rally Jan 6th?

5 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

When was it reinstated?

Maybe Trump should've worried less about crowd size and had a more extensive campaign himself. From the looks of things he hasn't learned his lesson and is still worried about crowd sizes.

worried isnt the term id use.  constantly showing the large crowd support he gets wherever he goes is the point being put out there. the Dems have nothing for support, and creepy Joe  has even less. The Democratic party has shot itself in the foot now so many times some of the most staunch dems i know have completely dropped there support of this admin. the radical changes being rammed down our throats goes against everything weve ever stood for. 

4 minutes ago, old indy said:

worried isnt the term id use.  constantly showing the large crowd support he gets wherever he goes is the point being put out there. the Dems have nothing for support, and creepy Joe  has even less. The Democratic party has shot itself in the foot now so many times some of the most staunch dems i know have completely dropped there support of this admin. the radical changes being rammed down our throats goes against everything weve ever stood for. 

You're in for a huge shock if Trump is the GOPs nominee in 24 I'm afraid.

4 minutes ago, old indy said:

You're in for a huge shock if Trump is the GOPs nominee in 24 I'm afraid.

49 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

The democrats planned the sore loser rally Jan 6th?

pink hats and death threats from celebrities come to mind….and 5 years of gaslighting oh wait