Check your account email address ×

Rudy singing like a canary…… Experts say Giuliani "trying to avoid indictment" by cutting a deal

Experts say Giuliani "trying to avoid indictment" by cutting a deal

Former Trump attorney Rudy Giuliani was interviewed by special counsel Jack Smith's team last week as part of its investigation into efforts to overturn the 2020 election, sources told CNN and The New York Times. 

The "voluntary interview, which took place under what is known as a proffer agreement," comes as the special counsel probe has ramped up in recent weeks, according to the Times. 

Sources told the outlet that the interview "touched on some of the most important aspects" of the probe into the ways that former President Donald Trump tried to overturn his loss. 

A proffer agreement is an understanding between prosecutors and subjects of a criminal investigation that can precede a formal cooperation agreement, the report noted. Subjects agree to provide information to the government in exchange for avoiding potential charges or to avoid testifying under a subpoena before a grand jury. In exchange, prosecutors agree not to use their statements against them in criminal proceedings unless they lied. 

https://www.yahoo.com/news/won-t-well-trump-experts-130430710.html

• Platinum Contributing Member
9 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Oh man.  This is it.  Finally it.  :lol: 

This is it :lol:   Fucker is facing 71 indictments.  Define ‘this is it’? :snack:

58 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

This is it :lol:   Fucker is facing 71 indictments.  Define ‘this is it’? :snack:

99.8% of the bullshit you post claiming Trump is going down.  Thats how I'd define it.   Drinking beer and snorfling popcorn already this morning? :news: 

15 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

99.8% of the bullshit you post claiming Trump is going down.  Thats how I'd define it.   Drinking beer and snorfling popcorn already this morning? :news: 

So you’ve got nothing line usual :lol: 

Typical cultist :snack:

2 hours ago, SnowRider said:

Indictments are like impeachments. They mean very little until you're actually found guilty. 

They do however give the weak minded like you something to get their jollies off on. :thumbsup:

Edited by Steve753
  • Haha 1

41 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Indictments are like impeachments. They mean very little until you're actually found guilty. 

They do however give the weak minded like you something to get their jollies off on. :thumbsup:

Than justice favors the well-connected and elite?  

2 hours ago, SnowRider said:

So you’ve got nothing line usual :lol: 

Typical cultist :snack:

I was probably stuffing Democrat flyers in doorways when you were probably still playing Barbie dress up.  I grew up, obviously you didn’t. 

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Steve753 said:

Agreed.
These liberal cunts need to take a break from fucking their own children and legalizing pedophelia and do something better with their time.
They are so programmed by the media if you ask them 'is it okay for men to be in womans sports' they will say yes without evening thinking about it.

Edited by stinkipinki
  • Haha 1

18 minutes ago, stinkipinki said:

Agreed.
These liberal cunts need to take a break from fucking their own children and legalizing pedophelia and do something better with their time.
They are so programmed by the media if you ask them 'is it okay for men to be in womans sports' they will say yes without evening thinking about it.

Just heard that a nude bike ride in Madison Wi had a 10 year old girl riding in it and she was naked.  Some liberals seem to think there was nothing peculiar about that.

Edited by racer254

44 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Just heard that a nude bike ride in Madison Wi had a 10 year old girl riding in it and she was naked.  Some liberals seem to think there was nothing peculiar about that.

https://madison.com/news/local/crime-courts/madison-naked-bike-ride/article_5d1cd182-11db-11ee-833f-77d1bae3f5cd.html

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

I was probably stuffing Democrat flyers in doorways when you were probably still playing Barbie dress up.  I grew up, obviously you didn’t. 

Your grew up into a grievance driven conspiracy theorist desperate for affirmation on an inconspicuous site :lol: 

16 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Grew up, lol.  Mr. I know you are but what am I.....you've made it maybe to middle school level maturity.  Keep stuffing flyers.

6 hours ago, Deephaven said:

Grew up, lol.  Mr. I know you are but what am I.....you've made it maybe to middle school level maturity.  Keep stuffing flyers.

Look at you white knighting for the biggest troll on the forum

.  giphy.gif